Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

This wouldn’t be bad if it weren’t for the fact that she went on a live television talk show and announced an “album” coming before summer. And then the fact that she keeps talking about a 4 year old documentary as if she has any footage. These festival performances just feel like something to keep the fans at bay just so she can say she was active before she ends up announcing a second pregnancy and going ghost again. She’s so annoying

tumblr_ny8ulnXn2h1qhzi2jo2_250.gif

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel like her boss lady vibe is gone now its kinda sad 

i know she has a son and all but she has the money to work whenever and however she wants ( diet food that can taste good too) yet its like she doesnt do it

money doesnt buy everything i guess

you said it yourself, she has enough money to work WHENEVER she wants & she clearly doesn’t want to :deadbanana:

I highly doubt it's the label issue. I think her label actually wants her to release something. Didn't she say like a year ago that the label wanted her to start teasing new music and post snippets or something but she refused. It's 100% her fault. I just don't know what's her problem.

7 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I highly doubt it's the label issue. I think her label actually wants her to release something. Didn't she say like a year ago that the label wanted her to start teasing new music and post snippets or something but she refused. It's 100% her fault. I just don't know what's her problem.

Yes literally . They wanted her to start an album rollout at the beginning of 2019 despite just releasing an album. 

I feel like if the features are good and notable on NM5 she can get away without releasing another single. 

It’s been a few times artists dropped flop singles but album still performed. 

everybody is tired of singles and ready for the album..

It could get better than DWHAP, but it would need a perfect rollout with good video, but that’s stretching it with Nicki. 

And she would need to act fast within the next two weeks

I'm honestly over the drawn out "rollout" stuff. I would have preferred DWAP back in February and the album within a month after. 

The "drop 2-3 singles before dropping an album" thing is unnecessary, especially with the short timespan that we all have.

But, again, that requires the album to be done beforehand.

yea it’s clear as day the only thing she’s dropping this year is a baby, but at least i’ve got Bey

my fav nicki performance 

the percocet kicked in & queen gave us a SHOW :jonny5: 

wow i always forget how skinny she used to be in 2014

this was one of my favorites

the flawless acapella moment, bringing ariana out, serving energy and choreo > :jonny2:

dfjfk; we truly lost huh

I just KNOW mr.petty is having this on repeat rn :priceless:

23 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

kenny was given probation and home detention

we lost

She ain’t going nowhere if he’s stuck at home :rip:

:ahh: 

it’ll be philly 2016 all over again 

We lost cos she’ll likely stay with him now, but won because she might actually drop something & not be in a depressive, heartbroken slump worried about her child not having his father. :sats:

He can babysit papa bear at home. This heffer needs to be in a studio and performing.

She’s must’ve done some foul stuff in her past life because the way things have been looking for the past 6 years :thing:

It wasnt likely that he would serve jail time. Most people get probation for failure to register. He got probation + house arrest+ fine. Thats really more than some other offenders. 

this is so ghetto

nene-leakes.gif

are the outfits ready, are the checks secured is what we really should be asking 

tumblr_o1bbjk7Cmq1tim4ymo3_250.gifv

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.