• Automatic

• Airhead

• Saddy

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i jus died laughing

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chaneloberlin said:

Queen has returned aaah the hair exactly. We're waiting for the SNL serve too @Cotton @Saddy @dabunique

She looks so good omggggg. Very random SNL appearance but happy she’s doing something!

1 hour ago, chaneloberlin said:

Queen has returned aaah the hair exactly. We're waiting for the SNL serve too @Cotton @Saddy @dabunique

?????

Omg she’s gonna be in Stranger Things? This ***** stays with a JOB. Idrc even if her music doesn’t do that well she is a household name and continues to get booked because she has star quality.

On 10/9/2022 at 9:17 PM, Cotton said:

Omg she’s gonna be in Stranger Things? This ***** stays with a JOB. Idrc even if her music doesn’t do that well she is a household name and continues to get booked because she has star quality.

Megan is smart for expanding her brand and likeness outside of music. That is how stars (the ones with the IT factor and star quality) that seek longevity do it. Make your bread and name recognition outside of your industry. Have your hands in other avenues. It's the way to go.

Also, she's been so quiet lately so I knew she's been working, working, working. She let us know what the deal was in Outta Town Freestyle.

"I don't announce my moves

I like to keep sh*t private

Just know a b*tch been workin 

When I been too silent" 

Her work ethic is one of the best out of the girls. Stays booked & busy. Pardi is lucky :jonny6:

I hope she really take a break, rest and enjoy the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

We lost :chick3:

The court document is in the article btw.

edit: Let us hope for the best :emofish:

Edited by Automatic

I didn’t realise it at first but the fact these court cases have been ongoing for about two years is crazy. It’s kinda jeopardised her career to an extent too. I really hope everything is finally sorted by the end of this year.

i think the judge wont rule something for the hotties as an album. Megan tweeted when this album got released that its not an album but was a "project for her fans to enjoy in the meantime" or something like that

I passed out watching da game, how was her performance on Amazon Prime last night?

ugh reading da thread about Drake makes me so mad 

Edited by dabunique

• 4 weeks later...

Millions are at stake, but Megan isn’t slowing down. “In such a short time, and all the curses in between, she’s still able to smile, hold her head up and continue,” says Roc Nation CEO Desiree Perez. There’s her 2023 world tour and another studio album, and she’s moving from Stallion to TV star with a Netflix deal to create and produce a slate of shows, including a comedy based on her childhood. Time Inc. is paying her $3 million to produce a documentary on her life.

Another album is coming in 2023 :gaycat1:

I'm glad she's moving on quickly from this era tbh but I also feel like she's doing a lot at once. 

Edited by Automatic

Hey y'all! Megan pulled out of an Australian tour leg 2 days before it was meant to start on Nov 26, without any explanation. -  she was headlining 'Festival X' with Calvin Harris. I was devastated as that's the only reason I bought tickets to the festival, which were $190AUD per ticket (around $130 American). Does anyone know what happened? I hope she is okay, she's been quiet on socials since Drake released that nasty song. The only announcement we got was from the ticket company. She has a lot of devastated Aussie fans :cries:

26 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

Hey y'all! Megan pulled out of an Australian tour leg 2 days before it was meant to start on Nov 26, without any explanation. -  she was headlining 'Festival X' with Calvin Harris. I was devastated as that's the only reason I bought tickets to the festival, which were $190AUD per ticket (around $130 American). Does anyone know what happened? I hope she is okay, she's been quiet on socials since Drake released that nasty song. The only announcement we got was from the ticket company. She has a lot of devastated Aussie fans :cries:

Idk what happened but I don't think it was her choice tbh :chick3: I hope that her team or Megan herself will explain soon why this happened

10 hours ago, Saddy said:

Idk what happened but I don't think it was her choice tbh :chick3: I hope that her team or Megan herself will explain soon why this happened

Thank you, it seems really odd! I hope they do explain as well :cries:

2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

Best Female Single of The Year

ROUND  20 / TOP 15

Megan's "Her" still surviving Vote here:

Thanks & Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone following the case? Are we allowed to discuss?

53 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Anyone following the case? Are we allowed to discuss?

I'm following. I need Meg to get justice :heart2:

Unfortunately, I know people will continue to taunt her anyway :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.