• Cotton

• Automatic

• Saddy

• chaneloberlin

We here 

New song alert ???

1 hour ago, Getlikemike said:

New song alert ???

THIS SOUNDS FIREEEEEEEEEE. And everyone up in the quotes living for it too. She needs to drop this, this the track everybody been waiting for

2 hours ago, Getlikemike said:

New song alert ???

ahhhhhh i need this asap :WAP:

3 hours ago, Getlikemike said:

New song alert ???

A friend sent this to me…and RAN here to see if any anybody threaded.  :ahh: 

This what I wanted from Meg!!

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

5 hours ago, Getlikemike said:

New song alert ???

This reminds me of 90’s Lil Kim. 

Can somebody make a thread for the new song? :fan:

Hope she scrapes SP from the album. Leave that flop alone! This 100% is the lead we need from her. Completely new flow and vibe to her previous singles and loaded with punchlines, bars and energy.

3 hours ago, Cotton said:

Hope she scrapes SP from the album. Leave that flop alone! This 100% is the lead we need from her. Completely new flow and vibe to her previous singles and loaded with punchlines, bars and energy.

I honestly think they could coexist since they are two different songs. SP is still doing well on radio and BB, but this could play very well on Urban where she really excels. Very similar to how artist in the 2010s would sometimes put out two singles at once: one for Pop (Sweetest Pie) and one that was Urban (Letter to my Ex).

I only say this because I really think SP will get legs moving forward especially with it doing well on radio. But this could easily sell the album and get her core fan base on board again.

6 hours ago, Brysexual said:

I honestly think they could coexist since they are two different songs. SP is still doing well on radio and BB, but this could play very well on Urban where she really excels. Very similar to how artist in the 2010s would sometimes put out two singles at once: one for Pop (Sweetest Pie) and one that was Urban (Letter to my Ex).

I only say this because I really think SP will get legs moving forward especially with it doing well on radio. But this could easily sell the album and get her core fan base on board again.

I mean it is doing well on radio which has caused for some longevity on Billboard but it just ain't really doing much. Maybe I'll be proven wrong in a couple months if it genuinely does become a radio fueled hit.

But yeah you're right a single for pop and a single for urban is the best way to approach it! Finally think we're getting that smash that will carry this era. Think we could be getting it soon due to the CRAZY engagement it got.

9 hours ago, Automatic said:

Coming this week hopefully :fan:

Friday.

i hope this era is better than the previous one 

:katie2: Thee Bop Queen! Hits from every era

a coming of age comedy coming soon :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Getlikemike said:

:katie2: Thee Bop Queen! Hits from every era

So many multi platinum hits ahhhhh.

- - -

Love how she’s truly taking over all forms of media. I also remember rumours of her appearing in She Hulk? Wonder if we’ll find that out later this year

7 hours ago, Cotton said:

So many multi platinum hits ahhhhh.

- - -

Love how she’s truly taking over all forms of media. I also remember rumours of her appearing in She Hulk? Wonder if we’ll find that out later this year

I saw somewhere that She-Hulk is still happening. I’ll see if I can find the tweet

Oh Mother came to EAT:jonny6:

The GP loves her :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Webby Artist of The Year:1stplace:

• 2 weeks later...

Queen. We need some new features or something  @Cotton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.