Megan Thee Stallion

RunningIITheSun

So was her last album Traumazine her last album on that label. I hope so...otherwise give us another Something for thee hotties and gain freedom on a more supportive label

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cotton

• Automatic

• Airhead

• Saddy

Top Posters In This Topic

She's BACK y'all. The looks she served @ Vanity Fair were gorgeous omg. I'm sad Law Roach retired bc I was really looking forward to what they would've done together.

But either way a new album is COMING. :fan2:

8 hours ago, Cotton said:

She's BACK y'all. The looks she served @ Vanity Fair were gorgeous omg. I'm sad Law Roach retired bc I was really looking forward to what they would've done together.

But either way a new album is COMING. :fan2:

Back and looking better than ever. She looks so happy and refreshed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So proud of what she's been able to accomplish under that "label."

15 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

that's good for a rap girl

anyone know about the label situation? like is she free yet? 

8 minutes ago, unino said:

anyone know about the label situation? like is she free yet? 

Nope. Case has been pushed to Aug, I believe. We will have to wait until then to see if she's free.

11 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Nope. Case has been pushed to Aug, I believe. We will have to wait until then to see if she's free.

this's really hurting her career. she should be free and having a comeback right now :fish2: 

10 minutes ago, unino said:

this's really hurting her career. she should be free and having a comeback right now :fish2: 

Yeah, it sucks. She needs to be free. Her label didn't even promote Traumazine, which is a shame because it's such a great, overlooked album.

Just now, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Yeah, it sucks. She needs to be free. Her label didn't even promote Traumazine, which is a shame because it's such a great, overlooked album.

oh the chokehold it has on me :jonny5:

and i barely use any of her albums before that :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, unino said:

oh the chokehold it has on me :jonny5:

and i barely use any of her albums before that :jonny5:

She did what we asked. Diversity, personal songs, QUALITY. And her label just left it out there to fend for itself. She did her a big one. Her next era is gonna eclipse. Meg getting the last laugh and I can't wait. 

Until then NDA, Red Wine, and NDA have me in a chokehold. 

19 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Queen and this picture is gorgeous! We're due for another GQ serve. Let's get #today out of the way and then we can get back to magazine spreads + beautiful photoshoots

and that's that on that! judge david herriford you will always be famous.

You know what's crazy, the ELLE covershoot was meant to come out the day after the date for the original sentencing (meghan cuniff clocked that tea too lowkey), but imo the photoshoot/article has actually aged so much better after this! 

(To me) the situation is similar to Megan's look when she went to testify on that day. They were dragging her saying it wasn't court appropriate but after the GUILTY verdict the outfit, the colour, the hair, the #her #her #her #she #she #she of it all has made the outfit age much better (in hindsight)

@Cotton @est. in 90s @dabunique @99sandthe2000s @Airhead @6_INCH_HEELS @unino

3Z5HydQ.thumb.gif.a6f2c44f1f8758dc82f728166bd48d2c.gif

Just now, chaneloberlin said:

You know what's crazy, the ELLE covershoot was meant to come out the day after the date for the original sentencing (meghan cuniff clocked that tea too lowkey), but imo the photoshoot/article has actually aged so much better after this! 

(To me) the situation is similar to Megan's look when she went to testify on that day. They were dragging her saying it wasn't court appropriate but after the GUILTY verdict the outfit, the colour, the hair, the #her #her #her #she #she #she of it all has made the outfit age much better (in hindsight)

its a great day!!!!!

1 hour ago, chaneloberlin said:

His last cry for help being rejected shdjfnf gag.

Now all we need is for her to be released from 1501 so she can join a major label and kickstart her career again. I do NOT want her releasing any new projects under them. But maybe a single for summer would be cute.

Edited by Cotton

10 minutes ago, Cotton said:

His last cry for help being rejected shdjfnf gag.

Now all we need is for her to be released from 1501 so she can join a major label and kickstart her career again. I do NOT want her releasing any new projects under them. But maybe a single for summer would be cute.

YES!!! 
That’s all I want for her to be done with 1501, I know it’s coming soon.

Lock that violent midget up and throw away the keys! Once she's free from that ugly label, it's only up for her! She's accomplished so much without the help of her own label and it's honestly impressive and speaks to her star power. Once she gets that proper label backing and support, she will easily soar even higher.

i would like to thank HER team for always doing amazing despite being in shitty label. They snatched many interesting gigs for her which we don't see much for rap girl :clap3:

1 hour ago, unino said:

i would like to thank HER team for always doing amazing despite being in shitty label. They snatched many interesting gigs for her which we don't see much for rap girl :clap3:

This.

Her team has not missed a beat. I think many were thinking (or hoping) her label issues and that serial criminal would slow her career down or dampen her opportunities, but it's been nothing but the opposite. She has been booked and busy. I think that speaks not only to her incredible work ethic but also how great her team is. I mean, she was at the freaking Oscars. She is doing that damn thing despite the adversities she's faced. I think she has the talent, likability and work ethic to stick around for a long while whether in music, acting, or other ventures. I feel she just has what it takes for the long haul. 

• Like 1

So glad she doesn’t have to go through another trial :cries:

Now time to get 1501 the BOOT. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.