Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Spoiler

Am I the only one that wishes they committed more to the musical part? Like the half ass singing was hard to get into :ahh:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, misterbroro said:

What about L4S though... moo.png

i guess part of orphan :suburban: but yeah should be there 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Joker 1 is mid, Ridley didn't direct Blade Runner 2049 and I have no idea what The Terror is

 

yooZwA-ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif.e05

don't you yell at me
yooZwA-ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif.e05

The Terror - one of the best tv series in last 5 years 7.9/10 in inbd

If not Blade runner then The Martian

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

i guess part of orphan :suburban: but yeah should be there 

more than half of her discog is orphans atp, i've not known an artist who does more side projects than main, ENOUGH! 

 

yooZwA-ezgif.com-resize(1).thumb.gif.e052203f6cb881e968eee994e6739d9f.gif

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

She's too wh*te for Jordan Peele, BET win and all. 
 

excuse me, she already has BET 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

excuse me, she already has BET 

spacer.png

+ what-is-the-context-of-this-pic-v0-l4m3z

 

Spoiler

this photoshoot is cursed :clack:

 

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

excuse me, she already has BET 

spacer.png

this isn't funny 

I want to see her in a SciFi thriller tbh, she had the chance with Bullet Train.

 

Genre I love to see her tap into: SciFi>Crime series>Historical>Psychic Drama.

Edited by GipJo

wait

tell me who managed to have no damage after working with Gaga?

Arianka - Ethan
Bradley - flop
Beyonce- scared now
RED one ? Bloodpop ? DJWS? missing
We need her to work with Taylor next :ryan3:

1 minute ago, PMM said:

+ what-is-the-context-of-this-pic-v0-l4m3z

 

  Reveal hidden contents

this photoshoot is cursed :clack:

 

the way she's as black here and it's real :suburban: 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I want to see her in a SciFi thriller tbh, she had the chance with Bullet Train.

 

Genre I love to see her tap into: SciFi>Crime series>Historical>Psychic Drama.

The Bad Bunny movie? that wasn't Sci-Fi sis.

Just now, PMM said:

wait

tell me who managed to have no damage after working with Gaga?

Arianka - Ethan
Bradley - flop
Beyonce- scared now
RED one ? Bloodpop ? DJWS? missing
We need her to work with Taylor next :ryan3:

you're kinda onto something, Gaga curse 

Notice how Gaga hasn't even posted about the movie being out nnnn

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Notice how Gaga hasn't even posted about the movie being out nnnn

It's 7am in LA 

 

spacer.png

Colby ODonnis - never seen again

Florida - flop beyond flops

Ti Too Short Twista - GONE

Tony - RIP

R Kelly - prison 

Xtina - Just Eat ads

Florence - last record flopped 

Blackpink - washed up

 

 

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Notice how Gaga hasn't even posted about the movie being out nnnn

neither did Toad Phillip 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

It's 7am in LA 

 

spacer.png

Wait not me thinking yesterday was Friday
 

Ugh that means I have to work today shshsjskks

 

spacer.png

Just purchased my ticket for a show I won't even be attending.

 

how did it even come to this?

 

 

I did my part I guess.

Gaga's lip filler kinda distracted me during the movie tbh

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Colby ODonnis - never seen again

Florida - flop beyond flops

Ti Too Short Twista - GONE

Tony - RIP

R Kelly - prison 

Xtina - Just Eat ads

Florence - last record flopped 

Blackpink - washed up

 

 

TI is imprisoned too I fear 

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, l3disko said:

Just purchased my ticket for a show I won't even be attending.

 

how did it even come to this?

 

 

I did my part I guess.

Maybe just go watch it and make your own mind up, instead of being chronically online and listening to everyone else's opinions? :suburban:

I'm sorry but I am not phased by the Joker 2 film reception. Gagas getting massive praise and that's all that matters. She did a good job. The director gets dragged. Plus the general public isn't fond of musicals. 

1 hour ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

The reality is we should be expecting a struggle with LG7 as well. Her solo work has struggled on streaming and radio for ages now. These baguettes won't be able to remain on this forum if they can't #STOPTHEDRAMASTARTTHEMUSIC 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

I was gonna add that point to my post but wasn't #brave like you. 

 

The gp isn't really here for Gar anymore unless it's a ballad and that's tea. Just enjoy the art for what it is and life becomes much better! 

 

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.