Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

5 weeks since the release of the smash Die With A Smile and numbers are still rising

New overall daily peak

4 albums with over 2M (TF alone doing 3M)

5 songs with over 1M

Smashing ballads and smashing bops

Gagaween and FAD coming to boost her numbers even higher

LG7 coming in less than a month

 

egera_catwalk.gif?ex=66ef2165&is=66edcfe

 

What went right?!

 

bafkreibay6yed3j7brqatpzop566jgi4lhxnzzxspnnwrsl4bgbmylfxzm@jpeg

bafkreiequf256a6g47vynwple3kz3bc653bzlaq5gjsq4jlgy5vtkmuzq4@jpeg,

bafkreihyb6tm46fe4tinw2iaa6jhmo6qm4dgt6y72d65ljt2bnjbbxpc3q@jpeg

 

bafkreicrmv2whckikdk3rt2qsdrpppqarmm3wygflsbf6ackckreo2oxna@jpegbafkreihvjh5dszp5e7m35xxnstow34qkhnl7x3cidtkvfj7smgm6npmhbq@jpeg

bafkreicufpy7tbthvumrcgkdkeesyfyyea2wyokeztja5uyzb3hjfjrwee@jpegbafkreiexjtujuccn4pxxhax3wdwoj3isykpyuvvmkcvx4362ye7jqqk5la@jpeg

 

bafkreidza55a3wug35zwieskxahf2nt2qvqgwq5k5r27r2nxi4wp5l6vwi@jpegbafkreigkbmd7qll3lnf6zvxy45drdbbs53lcsgv5ldpu55x573ns2tpq4m@jpeg

 

egera_catwalk.gif?ex=66ef2165&is=66edcfe

 

Edited by Artur

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Things are going so well for us Liddos, so please show THAT base that's really going through it some grace. *** for tat just keeps the chain of pain going. 

I appreciate the notion of being the bigger person, but the hate Katy is getting isn't just coming from liddos. She's also not getting dragged for fun, sure her MC thread is a bit callus at certain points, but the reason she's ultimately getting dragged is because the music is (subjectively) subpar and she's working with an accused rapist. This is an opinion based forum after all. :michael:

I just need more teasing!

Edited by EmogenHeap
It double posted a previous post.

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I appreciate the notion of being the bigger person, but the hate Katy is getting isn't just coming from liddos. She's also not getting dragged for fun, sure her MC thread is a bit callus at certain points, but the reason she's ultimately getting dragged is because the music is (subjectively) subpar and she's working with an accused rapist. This is an opinion based forum after all. :michael:

True but there are a lot of threads and posts that are gratuitously kicking them while they are down - e.g. making comparisons with Gaga and her streams etc. All fan bases are getting their kiis in but I just think our base has so much to celebrate that it feels a bit like a usually very happy kid is kicking a limping, bleeding dog just because it once bit you. 

Yet another new global peak? Well BONJOUR my fellow girlies :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I doubt that's true. This is the blatant opposite:

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_dmIltvMaH/?igsh=MXFreWJ0M3ZqY3AwNQ== 

 

I mean yeah, I'm also pretty sure that it's not true. I'm mainly just hoping in these interviews we get some info regarding new music. :lakitu: 

3 hours ago, hausofdave said:

looks like the Future mixtape wasn't even a threat for US charts

Did you look at the AM charts though? :eli:

 

Spoiler

18. Die With A Smile (-17)

 

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

They closed my thread :noparty:

Was it the Joanne one? 

So funny cause there are tons of comparison threads for Joanne that were never closed

3 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Was it the Joanne one? 

So funny cause there are tons of comparison threads for Joanne that were never closed

No, the Gaga catalogue rising one nnn

30 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

DWAS will likely stay at the top until October or November. Mess! Unless huge artist like Drake or Taylor will drop a song. 

Drake? :rip: 

That haus of delulu tea is stale af

I love the idea of the podcast but I was hearing the latest and I couldn't believe they were still thinking LG7 might come this year... after the article

Someone is lying to y'all, several times

JFAD spoiler

 

Spoiler

JFAD spoiler

Spoiler

didn't somebody who attended the Venice premiere say this was the ending? nnnn why would they include this in the teaser.

 

does this possibly mean they went back to the editing room and added the Gaga stair scene? :suburban::duca:

 

 

FRANCE

 

Spotify Top Songs:

31. (-10) Die With A Smile - 208.838 (+16.757) *NEW STREAMS PEAK*

 

+18.370 (+9.6%) compared to last Friday :clap3:

 

The other stats are not really relevant since it's only positions suffering from an album bomb/NMF

 

Spoiler

Deezer Top 100:

29. Die With A Smile (-11)

 

Apple Music Top 100:

59. Die With A Smile (-18)

 

RACE TO 1B

 

Day 36

355.321.277 (+11.613.066)

 

Daily average required

8.953.871 (-36.427)

 

72 days left

 

O455YJH.gif

9 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The BoxOffice forum people are now claiming Joker 2 is showing very strong growth (after several solid/good pace updates). There is still hope for a good opening I guess! 

Hope it stays that way. I've always gotten the sense that even if core DC stans were iffy on the film, that the general public has always been perched for it.

 

Not to say that the success of the film is secure (we'll see how WOM goes :eli:) but considering that basically every film that DC stans show up for bomb anyway, I really don't think that them not showing up would move the needle much aside from what we've seen already. Those types are the ones buying tickets the minute pre-sales open. The public is steady and what drove the first film to 1B. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Wait, while doing the Race to 1B post, i noticed that while it's a new filtered peak, it's NOT a new unfiltered one. This organic smash is getting closer to the zero carbon emissions cap :duca:

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Hope it stays that way. I've always gotten the sense that even if core DC stans were iffy on the film, that the general public has always been perched for it.

 

Not to say that the success of the film is secure (we'll see how WOM goes :eli:) but considering that basically every film that DC stans show up for bomb anyway, I really don't think that them not showing up would move the needle much aside from what we've seen already. Those types are the ones buying tickets the minute pre-sales open. The public is steady and what drove the first film to 1B. 

I hope at least the first weekend is good (and Gaga is praised - which as we've seen from reviews is very likely) so it's a good PR launching pad for LG7 era (not like she needs it considering DWAS but the more the merrier).

Not expecting that much from the film other than a great soundtrack and fun experience at the cinema. 

Also I think it really is for the best that LG7 lead is october and album is only february. This way we're much more likely to be getting an ERA and not just a streaming drop she moves on from instantly.

I actually don't want her to release the album sooner than that, the confirmation of the era starting soon is all I needed.

20 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That haus of delulu tea is stale af

I love the idea of the podcast but I was hearing the latest and I couldn't believe they were still thinking LG7 might come this year... after the article

Someone is lying to y'all, several times

nnn really?  what benefit would gaga's team get from lying to vogue about her album release date? some monsters take the jokes about Bobby/Interscope a little too literal 

34 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

True but there are a lot of threads and posts that are gratuitously kicking them while they are down - e.g. making comparisons with Gaga and her streams etc. All fan bases are getting their kiis in but I just think our base has so much to celebrate that it feels a bit like a usually very happy kid is kicking a limping, bleeding dog just because it once bit you. 

I dont disagree but they did the same exact thing to Gaga for years. And the Kats on here have spent months acting brave over Twitter likes, dragging Gaga, and setting Katy up. I wasn't even involved with the stan world until the last few years, but it's been brewing for a long time. They only have themselves and the action of the fav to blame. And God knows this entire site does the same thing towards Gaga over nothing half the time. 

 

People should let it go in the next few weeks once the rollouts basically done though. Keeping this level of lashings going would be beating a dead horse after its been buried. 

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, opbranden said:

 

:celestial5:

 

Only got for minutes to save the liddos :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.