Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Dawn of Chromatica having bigger debut streams than 143

 

 

artqngel.gif

:fan:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Chapell is close and gaining streams tho 

if she's getting bad romance'd on the spotify chart :deadbanana2:

Friday_September_20_Top_Songs_-_1.png?ex=66f042cc&is=66eef14c&hm=6b2bb0d20688b22cc49d56442fa09f070717da074f035429f99db36aa0cba365&

 

This is just, I

 

8IggVSk.gif

Edited by Artur

 

The streams of BTW's lower half tracks except for HML, TEOG, and Y&I are atrocious. 
 

They are not even doing 10k streams. :rip: 
 

We should stream them more

 

 

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Friday_September_20_Top_Songs_-_1.png?ex=66f042cc&is=66eef14c&hm=6b2bb0d20688b22cc49d56442fa09f070717da074f035429f99db36aa0cba365&

 

This is just, I

 

8IggVSk.gif

If only ROM could have stayed to 10 in her catalogue this would be perfect :cries2: Chromatica was truly done wrong

22 minutes ago, gab00 said:

Chapell is close and gaining streams tho 

Chappell was actually 90k ahead of DWAS last Saturday. DWAS is now 60k ahead.

Giving the Top 5 Platinum Stupid Love a strihm today to commemorate another artist's release. Their fans mocked it, but now could only dream of having its peaks.

 

:gaygacat4:

Things are going so well for us Liddos, so please show THAT base that's really going through it some grace. *** for tat just keeps the chain of pain going. 

26 minutes ago, Artur said:

Friday_September_20_Top_Songs_-_1.png?ex=66f042cc&is=66eef14c&hm=6b2bb0d20688b22cc49d56442fa09f070717da074f035429f99db36aa0cba365&

 

This is just, I

 

8IggVSk.gif

4 songs above 1.1M

Alejandro and DWAS reaching 500M in a couple of days

egera_catwalk.gif?ex=66ef2165&is=66edcfe

3 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Things are going so well for us Liddos, so please show THAT base that's really going through it some grace. *** for tat just keeps the chain of pain going. 

rpdr-no.gif 

4 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Things are going so well for us Liddos, so please show THAT base that's really going through it some grace. *** for tat just keeps the chain of pain going. 

That's a nice thought to have for about 0.21 seconds.

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

rpdr-no.gif 

Even JFAD is showing excellent growth in ticket sales. Why kick someone when they are down and she/her base is really down - the critics and the streams are all just dismal. Showing grace to them at this time will be good karma for us Liddos. 

I love that DWAS is smashing so hard, but I kinda miss having something to root for :dies: It was so entertaining to follow the charts in week one when it was organically rising on all platforms, now it's sitting ar #1 for a month and I don't even bother to check the charts cause I know there's no competition :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

 

Day 2 of interviews for Gaga

 

We will have more interviews than screen time :ryan3:

4 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Even JFAD is showing excellent growth in ticket sales. Why kick someone when they are down and she/her base is really down - the critics and the streams are all just dismal. Showing grace to them at this time will be good karma for us Liddos. 

Karma isn't real on ATRL.net

 

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

I love that DWAS is smashing so hard, but I kinda miss having something to root for :dies: It was so entertaining to follow the charts in week one when it was organically rising on all platforms, now it's sitting ar #1 for a month and I don't even bother to check the charts cause I know there's no competition :deadbanana2:

DWAS will likely stay at the top until October or November. Mess! Unless huge artist like Drake or Taylor will drop a song. 

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

We will have more interviews than screen time :ryan3:

At least someone is promoting this movie. Everyone else involved has apparently gone on vacation or something.

 

:suburban:

I know there were rumours from the Haus of Delusion podcast that she was in a clause that she shouldn't be promoting JFAD and LG7 at the same time, but since their tea fell through I'm hoping that these interviews she's conducting are both for Joker and LG7/the single. It would be a waste of publicity.

 

Although they had no problem throwing the Sasha Velour interview out the window, so who knows. :skull: 

37 minutes ago, Artur said:

Friday_September_20_Top_Songs_-_1.png?ex=66f042cc&is=66eef14c&hm=6b2bb0d20688b22cc49d56442fa09f070717da074f035429f99db36aa0cba365&

 

This is just, I

 

8IggVSk.gif

Not her top 5 songs giving:

 

 

 

truly a versatile queen :alexz:

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I know there were rumours from the Haus of Delusion podcast that she was in a clause that she shouldn't be promoting JFAD and LG7 at the same time, but since their tea fell through I'm hoping that these interviews she's conducting are both for Joker and LG7/the single. It would be a waste of publicity.

 

Although they had no problem throwing the Sasha Velour interview out the window, so who knows. :skull: 

I doubt that's true. This is the blatant opposite:

 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_dmIltvMaH/?igsh=MXFreWJ0M3ZqY3AwNQ== 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.