• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Ariana took 3 years and a few months from Positions to ES, which was seen as an out-of-character break for her. Beyoncé released two albums this decade and might release a third one even as soon as this year. Miley has released two records as well, Billie Eilish, too. Then we have Lana and Taylor who basically release albums yearly. Like for pop stars this decade, Gaga is well below the norm. Out of major pop stars the only ones she feels comparable too at this point are Adele and Lorde, who famously only release once in a blue moon. 

Spoiler

Ok sorry this is off topic but I just now noticed your avi and Yuuji looks so breedable in it sksk

:suburban:

4 years and up of waiting is the new norm for Hag

E7-EEE354-AF28-4104-B294-ECA09167-EBCE.j

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, FailSafe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok sorry this is off topic but I just now noticed your avi and Yuuji looks so breedable in it sksk

4 years and up of waiting is the new norm for Hag

E7-EEE354-AF28-4104-B294-ECA09167-EBCE.j

try 5 

7 hours ago, Spooky Mulder said:

Beyonce waited 6 years from Lemonade to Renaissance

Rihanna and Britney haven't  released since 2016

Ariana waited like 4 years too

Katy Perry

Adele

Kate Bush

SADE

Just to name a few :michael:

beyoncé one is a lie, ari already released :rip: and adele released 3years ago. rih retired and all the others are irrelevant legacy acts with careers much longer than gar. except for katy but she's beyond over. waiting 5 years between albums is not normal for a relevant pop star. especially when your last album kinda flopped 

• Like 1

How long did she stay in NYC last week? It seems too short for a mastering session. :rip: 

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Ariana took 3 years and a few months from Positions to ES, which was seen as an out-of-character break for her. Beyoncé released two albums this decade and might release a third one even as soon as this year. Miley has released two records as well, Billie Eilish, too. Then we have Lana and Taylor who basically release albums yearly. Like for pop stars this decade, Gaga is well below the norm. Out of major pop stars the only ones she feels comparable too at this point are Adele and Lorde, who famously only release once in a blue moon. 

None of them filmed two big budget movies with different productions and yes I pointed out that before people start to mention Ariana filming two parts of 'Wicked' all at once in the same production which is not the same of filming two totally different movies and so roles with different production, timing, preparations for relative role and different promos as well, considering the HOG promo has been very extensive.

Filming a movie it's not like a music video, it takes also early preparation, Gaga is being regarded as the current new generation only popstar managing to transition successfully into acting, that came with a prize, y'all can't mention that only when it's convenient but then pretending these projects didn't take her time and effort when discussing her music career as if she stayed all these years sat without doing anything.

Release music in a certain period is not an obligation for an artist just because there are others who are vomiting the same kind of album with the same producer every year.

Don't take this like an attack to you, but I'm just tired of this argument, not all the artists are the same and if she hasn't released music in the meanwhile I'm sure she has her reasons, she doesn't own us anything and keep complaining continuosly won't change that, it's just getting stale at this point.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

How long did she stay in NYC last week? It seems too short for a mastering session. :rip: 

Is she already back in LA? Well there go our Met Gala hopes :suburban:

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

I think so as well.

Unless she's pregnant :suburban:

She's not pregnant. But I do think she is having some type of medical issue that is causing her face to swell up. That would explain why she has been hiding for awhile. I hope she is doing ok 

8 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

tough year for OGHs indeed :clap3:

tough year for liddos too :clap3::chick3:

1 minute ago, tost1 said:

tough year for liddos too :clap3::chick3:

only the fake liddos who don't care about Gár's make-up empire :coffee2:

Spoiler

gzcv5Gp.png

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She's not pregnant. But I do think she is having some type of medical issue that is causing her face to swell up. That would explain why she has been hiding for awhile. I hope she is doing ok 

I don't think she's pregnant either, I think she is simply enjoying free time and food, she will be back more skinny and fit ahead of promo.

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

only the fake liddos who don't care about Gár's make-up empire :coffee2:

Reveal hidden contents

gzcv5Gp.png

Put your Triclone™ skin tech concealers up

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Gaga mastered most of her albums in L.A (at Record Plant Studio, Henson Studio, Shangri-La). So doesn't really mean anything. LG7 could be wrapped and mixed / mastered without us even knowing. 

Edited by monketsharona

I blame Sarah Tanno.

• Haha 5

onion girl leak is coming :jonnycat:

Just now, Julio said:

zedd used this track 

8 minutes ago, Julio said:

Where ?

7 minutes ago, Julio said:

zedd used this track 

A masterpiece. I really miss this maximalist era of edm 4x.gif

21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Where ?

i heard a snippet on telegram, it was leaked by the same guy who leaked the inla demo :lakitu:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

None of them filmed two big budget movies with different productions and yes I pointed out that before people start to mention Ariana filming two parts of 'Wicked' all at once in the same production which is not the same of filming two totally different movies and so roles with different production, timing, preparations for relative role and different promos as well, considering the HOG promo has been very extensive.

Filming a movie it's not like a music video, it takes also early preparation, Gaga is being regarded as the current new generation only popstar managing to transition successfully into acting, that came with a prize, y'all can't mention that only when it's convenient but then pretending these projects didn't take her time and effort when discussing her music career as if she stayed all these years sat without doing anything.

Release music in a certain period is not an obligation for an artist just because there are others who are vomiting the same kind of album with the same producer every year.

Don't take this like an attack to you, but I'm just tired of this argument, not all the artists are the same and if she hasn't released music in the meanwhile I'm sure she has her reasons, she doesn't own us anything and keep complaining continuosly won't change that, it's just getting stale at this point.

Right well I don't complain continuously though, do I not have the right to complain once in a while? Is that against the rules? I just wish she would release more frequently. 

whew the INLA demo:jonny5:

reminds me of one of my favorite things about the song, in the beginning, she's singing with her head voice and is processing the grief with her head, but then she switches to chest voice and is processing with her heart, one of her best songs :heart:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Julio said:

it's true :skull:

Hopefully hiring them on as manager and choreographer 

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

whew the INLA demo:jonny5:

reminds me of one of my favorite things about the song, in the beginning, she's singing with her head voice and is processing the grief with her head, but then she switches to chest voice and is processing with her heart, one of her best songs :heart:

I still wish it had the success Shallow had. It was such a powerful ending to the movie. :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.