Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

If it's totally Chromatica-oriented, then I just don't understand why they didn't keep the original plan to release it during the Chromatica era, back in 2020.

It would have literally saved the era, and without needing to have Gaga involved in it. 

I understand why they are releasing it now (pre-LG7 era and maybe TCB), but this could have done wonders in 2020.

I feel like I remember there being a legitimate reason for it being delayed but I can not remember it (probably because I am wrong and there was not a reason lol). 

Or was it never actually confirmed back then and just rumors leaked about it?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

OMG There's a LEGO variant :jonny5:

what is a lego variant? i see people crying over the fact  the weeknd didn't get one 

"rain check"

 

"freak out freak out freak out" 

 

"chromatica" bass and mic

 

they dont even try to refresh a bit and just press the launch button :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

7 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

The one good thing about Stupid Love being included is that an eventual stream bump could get make it finally reach 2x Platinum status in the US (I believe it’s at 1.7M units now).

 

Otherwise it would never get there.
 

:suburban:

Tbh Chromatica Ball on Netflix (or anywhere) would be a big boost for her discography. That’s a big reason as to why stars do it, so I wish she would just release it.

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

I feel like I remember there being a legitimate reason for it being delayed but I can not remember it (probably because I am wrong and there was not a reason lol). 

Or was it never actually confirmed back then and just rumors leaked about it?

There ended up being issues with Epic Games, it didn’t have anything to do with Gaga at the time. 

When she shows off the skins and goes “And this last one you might recognize from the Chromatica Ball… I wanted to include that because… the Chromatica Ball film is out next week!” :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

OMG There's a LEGO variant :jonny5:

She’s the first ICON skin with a LEGO variant so they must have a lot of faith in this collab :WAP:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

When she shows off the skins and goes “And this last one you might recognize from the Chromatica Ball… I wanted to include that because… the Chromatica Ball film is out next week!” :WAP:

Yes please :monkey: We deserve a concert film, we’ve been waiting since TMB :rip: 

Now she just needs to release the single

before April 22 for the free Fortnite promo 

 

:gaygacat3:

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

what is a lego variant? i see people crying over the fact  the weeknd didn't get one 

0_fortnite-lego-style-1900x600-96d4879b2
 

Left: the skin you can use in Fortnite Festival or Fortnite: Battle Royale 

 

Right: the LEGO version you can use in LEGO Fortnite (a complete different game) 

We needed another company endorsement of Chromatica! Add in LEGO!

16 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

The one good thing about Stupid Love being included is that an eventual stream bump could get make it finally reach 2x Platinum status in the US (I believe it’s at 1.7M units now).

 

Otherwise it would never get there.
 

:suburban:

It was at 1.5M last year… no way it moved another 200k units… but yeah if people do not turn it off after that opening sound… maybe

Yeah this feels more than just an album-centric event. The scope is massive. She has more songs, items and other stuff than they usually have for other artists. They even included her discography album covers in the gameplay. 

 

image.png

 

This is definitely leading up to something big. The next two months will be so exciting with FaD teaser coming up as well and hopefully the LG7 lead too  :WAP:

World War 3 better wait. We want a full era first before descending into another worldwide crisis.

:khalyan2:

30 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

If it's totally Chromatica-oriented, then I just don't understand why they didn't keep the original plan to release it during the Chromatica era, back in 2020.

It would have literally saved the era, and without needing to have Gaga involved in it. 

I understand why they are releasing it now (pre-LG7 era and maybe TCB), but this could have done wonders in 2020.

i think it would be better if we got a new little deluxe tea thing, and then TCB on netflix announced so there was some fludity/consistency. I do think a lot of these things would've been cool in 2020 without what happened - remember'what was your favorite chromatica memory' lol 
instead its already giving oreo tea, something that HAD to come out so it has done but theres like 0 engagement except pre-written management tweets. i hope this is the start of something good.

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yeah this feels more than just an album-centric event. The scope is massive. She has more songs, items and other stuff than they usually have for other artists. They even included her discography album covers in the gameplay. 

 

image.png

 

This is definitely leading up to something big. The next two months will be so exciting with FaD teaser coming up as well and hopefully the LG7 lead too  :WAP:

 

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

She has more songs, items and other stuff than they usually have for other artists. They even included her discography album covers in the gameplay. 

 

image.png

 

 

Great, I’m glad it’s become more of just a Gaga celebration. That’s what I was hoping for. Full on only Chromatica would’ve been random and weird. :rip: 

 

Imagine they just added Stupid Love, Rain on Me, and a playback of her VMA performance. :deadbanana:

38 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

If it's totally Chromatica-oriented, then I just don't understand why they didn't keep the original plan to release it during the Chromatica era, back in 2020.

It would have literally saved the era, and without needing to have Gaga involved in it. 

I understand why they are releasing it now (pre-LG7 era and maybe TCB), but this could have done wonders in 2020.

18 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I feel like I remember there being a legitimate reason for it being delayed but I can not remember it (probably because I am wrong and there was not a reason lol). 

Or was it never actually confirmed back then and just rumors leaked about it?

 

Her team/Interscope probably re-negotiated a new deal, which is why it's with FN Festival (a different game mode) this time and not a Fortnite concert (as originally planned).

 

This collaboration is shaping up to be an event. Hopefully they drop the trailer in an hour, should be fun to watch it and track the views/hype. 

Not a gaymer so I couldn't care less about this since its not a virtual concert like it was originally gonna be in 2020-2021, but Abel was the first artist for this Festival thingy and he premiered a music video there so maybe they'll also use it to debut something.

Just now, tost1 said:

Am I the only person that doesnt know what fortnite is? 

No

 

I need Godga to tweet about the Fortnite collab again, only that post correcting herself is not enough!

 

kicongun.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.