Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Nah, I'm merely saying she's done the math and realized that white people are her base and more than half of them are Republicans. She never posted anything about Roe v. Wade. She hasn't posted about Palestine/Israel. She lets her dad go on rightwing news. And the Jazz/Vegas era followed by the rock collabs are all super hetero/white.

Yeah, I'm disappointed with her silence about the Palestinian genocide... Even Dua Lipa and Drake have said something.  

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Yeah, I'm disappointed with her silence about the Palestinian genocide... Even Dua Lipa and Drake have said something.  

She also didn’t say much about Russia’s aggression on Ukraine. I do feel like she’s cautious because of her growing acting career. But that’s just me. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

19 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Yeah, I'm disappointed with her silence about the Palestinian genocide... Even Dua Lipa and Drake have said something.  

If she openly supports Palestine her acting career is over.. she's being fake af like 90% of celebrities.

The fact that she is not speaking up for the people of palestine just shows how her activism is always very safe white woman politics. I mean really, when was the last time she truly said or did something controversial. I want her to give me a reason to stan but between this and that nurtec ad i am not holding my breath 

 

:ryan3:

I have never commented on this whole isreal vs Palestinian issue because I don’t feel educated enough to make a comment I wonder if Gaga is the same? 
plus it doesn’t matter if your educated or not it seems to backfire on everyone.

16 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She also didn’t say much about Russia’s aggression on Ukraine. I do feel like she’s cautious because of her growing acting career. But that’s just me. 

Yes, but Russia's aggression on Ukraine was (and still is) heavily and almost unanimously condemned by the Western World, while Israel is wiping Gaza off the map without a reaction from the European Union or the United States. 

 

8 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

If she openly supports Palestine her acting career is over.. she's being fake af like 90% of celebrities.

She chose to cut short the Chromatica era for politics. Why can't she do the same here? What is happening right now is way more important than an acting role. 

Edited by Summer Boy

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Yes, but Russia's aggression on Ukraine was (and still is) heavily and almost unanimously criticized by the Western World, while Israel is wiping Gaza off the map without a reaction from the European Union or the United States. 

 

She chose to cut short the Chromatica era for politics. Why can't she do the same here? What is happening right now is way more important than an acting role. 

The way you spilled. Phew.

The Israel-Palestine conversation has now invaded this base, even though there are multiple threads dedicated to it :gaycatx:

 

Celebrity posts on the internet are meaningless. And most of the time Gaga gives support to causes behind the scenes. I’m sure she is making donations to organizations that she supports, which is much more valuable than a post on Instagram 

 

Anyway, very excited for ARTPOP’s 10th anniversary celebration. Hope that we get something. I’d be happy even if we just got Brooklyn Nights on streaming services 

55 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I thought it was fake but it’s real

I'm afraid this is all we're getting

 

stephm.png

59 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I have never commented on this whole isreal vs Palestinian issue because I don’t feel educated enough to make a comment I wonder if Gaga is the same? 
plus it doesn’t matter if your educated or not it seems to backfire on everyone.

This. People should not be expecting takes on complex global conflicts from f*cking popstars, let alone taking them as truth. Gaga and popstars should be rightfully held accountable for defending the LGBTQ+ community because of how core they are to their audience, but not every sociopolitical issue is going to be relevant to popstars.

 

I don't give af what Dua Lipa and Drake have to say on the matter. I only care what scholars, journalists, and diplomats who've spent years in the Middle East have to say.

 

moo.png

 

 

When Gar pulls this on November 11 and we have to close our eyes and imagine ARTPOP ACT II :gaycat1:

Has spotify done this 10 year tag for any artists besides Gaga?

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Has spotify done this 10 year tag for any artists besides Gaga?

I remember BTW or TF had a similar tag

29 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

When Gar pulls this on November 11 and we have to close our eyes and imagine ARTPOP ACT II :gaycat1:

When LG7 is an empty disc and we have to imagine the music 

wild how fans can see how Gaga has poured her heart and soul in her activism both loudly and behind the scenes to the point where fans COMPLAIN about it and then they turn their back on her and have the nerve to question her ideals/motives 

 

she's lady f*cking gaga where have y'all been. You KNOW who she stands by, you KNOW who she votes for. Just completely ridiculous that someone needs a celebrity's social media post to feel validated.

That post about how she should pander to MAGA conservative is crazy :toofunny3:

38 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

When LG7 is an empty disc and we have to imagine the music 

In that case I'm gonna imagine a hyper-rock album :jonnycat:

Gaga is so going to eaten alive this coming artpop anniversary. No announcement or rumors for anything special regarding artpop.

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Has anyone checked on Dj White Shadows? What is he up to in these trying times? 

Interscope probably put a gag order on him nnn 

2 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

I thought it was fake but it’s real

Lbr that’s the most we’re gonna get :ryan3:

18 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Gaga is so going to eaten alive this coming artpop anniversary. No announcement or rumors for anything special regarding artpop.

All she has to do is just not open the apps, and go on with her day :michael:

We are going to get something like this for artpop and that would be it

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.