Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

is Monster rightfully becoming a Halloween classic yet? 

 

g4fjj23.gif

Not yet, but it will, one day. Holding hands with Bloody Legendry

 

g4fjj23.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

5 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Stop trying to make Monster a Halloween classic, it will never become one, we already have Godly Marysus

 

g4fjj23.gif

 

this is a personal attack on me. 

 

g4fjj23.gif

 

4 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I feel like it‘s on its way to be one. It‘s featured on many Halloween playlists again this year 

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Not yet, but it will, one day. Holding hands with Bloody Legendry

 

g4fjj23.gif

the work to make it one starts NOW

 

g4fjj23.gif

15 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

is Monster rightfully becoming a Halloween classic yet? 

 

g4fjj23.gif

It will now

 

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

is Monster rightfully becoming a Halloween classic yet? 

 

g4fjj23.gif

Now we're talking!

 

g4fjj23.gif

24 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 A Godly Mary music video please :WAP:

A Halloween video would be cute. But the only Bloody Mary visual we are getting from her is that TikTok she did earlier this year 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Rolling Stones sending an email saying Sweet Sound of Heaven vinyls are delayed.

 

They must be SWAMPED in orders. Shallow is quaking.

 

moo.png

Is anything that is Gaga related that it isn't delayed or cancelled?  

moo.png 

2 minutes ago, Danes said:

 

7dc3bd40ccc0b2452a442c054365067135e5b455

Yes this is excellence really so amazing. In general BTW (album) had so many good remixes. The electric chapel country road remix >>>

18 minutes ago, little legend said:

Is anything that is Gaga related that it isn't delayed or cancelled?  

moo.png 

Sponsored ads

moo.png

 

1 hour ago, Kimi said:

I Like It Rough is one of her best songs, it suffers being at the end of the fame, an album that feels underappreciated by her own stans. Y'all should listen and talk about The Fame more.

I love The Fame! It is the best pop girl debut album of all time :clap3:

 

 

With Slayyyter releasing a Monster cover tonight, I hope more of you check out her latest skipless album. :heart: 
https://spotify.link/KoA1vu04WDb

How many weeks or months in advance do we expect LG7 lead single to leak? I want to believe her team won't be as careless this time around but given her luck with leaks in general... moo.png

I was bored and made a setlist for a Gaga Eras Tour called ‘The Haus of Gaga Tour’, with each era presented as a new ‘haus’. Please let me know what you think!

 

https://spotify.link/eRvbrnQ5WDb

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

 

 

the work to make it one starts NOW

 

g4fjj23.gif

Can't wait to watch you stripping to it on tiktok

 

g4fjj23.gif

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Replay is the real Halloween classic we need

 

g4fjj23.gif

Monster, Bloody Mary, Replay and Sour Candy all should be Halloween hits tbh

 

g4fjj23.gif

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Can't wait to watch you stripping to it on tiktok

 

g4fjj23.gif

#ShareYourMonsterChallenge

 

g4fjj23.gif

Just now, Artur said:

Monster, Bloody Mary, Replay and Sour Candy all should be Halloween hits tbh

 

g4fjj23.gif

the sneak

 

g4fjj23.gif

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the sneak

 

g4fjj23.gif

Which one would that be? They are all classics that deserve to shine

 

g4fjj23.gif

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the sneak

 

g4fjj23.gif

Repslay? I agree it doesn't make much sense as a Halloween classic, but we need it to go viral somehow 

 

g4fjj23.gif

When Slayyyter's version of Monster goes #1 on BB and becomes the biggest Halloween song ever

 

g4fjj23.gif

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Which one would that be? They are all classics that deserve to shine

 

g4fjj23.gif

 

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Repslay? I agree it doesn't make much sense as a Halloween classic, but we need it to go viral somehow 

 

g4fjj23.gif

So-sour candy
I'm sour candy, so sweet, then I get a little angry, yeah
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm super psycho, make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Ask me to be nice, and then I'll do it extra mean
뜻밖의 표정 하나에 넌 당황하겠지
이상적이란 말들로 날 포장한 건
너야 (너야), 너야 (너야)
If you wanna fix me, then let's break up here and now
거리낌 없는 눈빛에 넌 거릴 두니까
툭 까보면 어김없이 소릴 질러, wow
Uh-huh (uh-huh), uh-huh (oh, oh, oh-oh)
I'm hard on the outside, but if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside
I might be messed up, but I know what's love
You want a real taste, at least I'm not a fake
Come, come, unwrap me, come, come, unwrap me
I'll show you what's me, close your eyes, don't peek
Now I'm undressing, unwrap sour candy
Come, come, unwrap me, come, come, unwrap me
Come on, sour candy (oh, oh, oh-oh)
I'm hard on the outside, but if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside
I'm sour candy, so sweet, then I get a little angry, yeah
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm super psycho, make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite (uh), sour candy

 

g4fjj23.gif

Edited by sunbathinganimal

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

So-sour candy
I'm sour candy, so sweet, then I get a little angry, yeah
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm super psycho, make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Ask me to be nice, and then I'll do it extra mean
뜻밖의 표정 하나에 넌 당황하겠지
이상적이란 말들로 날 포장한 건
너야 (너야), 너야 (너야)
If you wanna fix me, then let's break up here and now
거리낌 없는 눈빛에 넌 거릴 두니까
툭 까보면 어김없이 소릴 질러, wow
Uh-huh (uh-huh), uh-huh (oh, oh, oh-oh)
I'm hard on the outside, but if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside
I might be messed up, but I know what's love
You want a real taste, at least I'm not a fake
Come, come, unwrap me, come, come, unwrap me
I'll show you what's me, close your eyes, don't peek
Now I'm undressing, unwrap sour candy
Come, come, unwrap me, come, come, unwrap me
Come on, sour candy (oh, oh, oh-oh)
I'm hard on the outside, but if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside
I'm sour candy, so sweet, then I get a little angry, yeah
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm super psycho, make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite (uh), sour candy

 

g4fjj23.gif

Its time to pop a 

 

 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

So-sour candy
I'm sour candy, so sweet, then I get a little angry, yeah
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm super psycho, make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Ask me to be nice, and then I'll do it extra mean
뜻밖의 표정 하나에 넌 당황하겠지
이상적이란 말들로 날 포장한 건
너야 (너야), 너야 (너야)
If you wanna fix me, then let's break up here and now
거리낌 없는 눈빛에 넌 거릴 두니까
툭 까보면 어김없이 소릴 질러, wow
Uh-huh (uh-huh), uh-huh (oh, oh, oh-oh)
I'm hard on the outside, but if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside
I might be messed up, but I know what's love
You want a real taste, at least I'm not a fake
Come, come, unwrap me, come, come, unwrap me
I'll show you what's me, close your eyes, don't peek
Now I'm undressing, unwrap sour candy
Come, come, unwrap me, come, come, unwrap me
Come on, sour candy (oh, oh, oh-oh)
I'm hard on the outside, but if you give me time
Then I could make time for your love
I'm hard on the outside but if you see inside, inside, inside
I'm sour candy, so sweet, then I get a little angry, yeah
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm super psycho, make you crazy when I turn the lights low
Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite, so-sour candy
Take a bite, take a bite (uh), sour candy

 

g4fjj23.gif

GP loves songs with Halloween-related titles, a scary themed Sour Candy music video would cement it as a worldwide Halloween smash

 

g4fjj23.gif

 

As much as I love Replay, you just don't automatically relate it to scary thoughts unless you know the meaning and all the lyrics of the song.

Edited by Artur

i like Sour Candy just fine I'm just not sure what makes it a Halloween song :rip:

 

Spoiler

g4fjj23.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.