Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Wasn’t it 2.7m earlier?

must be filtered? otherwise idk

1 minute ago, HausOfPunk said:

Is it going to chart on the Hot 100 this week?

 

iwGO7A9.gif

I think it will

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

I think it will

At what position?

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

PUT IT ON TTH AND SEND IT TO RADIOS @@@INTERSCOPE

It’s not getting put on TTH

US Monstrosities need to stream harder if they want the song to chart tho, it's currently at #90 on Spotify there :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

At what position?

I'm predicting 50points.. so 90-100 :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s not getting put on TTH

I support this. We need to apply Reverse Warholian expedition voodoo like ATRL Liddos bashing ASIB pre-release for neglecting The Cure promo.

 

No TTH placement.

sG0sS1x.gif

Does anyone know where it would be WW and US without Christmas songs?

 

I'll eat my words earlier, that's an impressive jump in the US. 

 

I honestly think TTH is possible... I mean, what else does Interscope have to spend money on right now? That flop Selena song and that's literally it. 

TTH is possible if the song keeps growing even after xmas. 

3 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Does anyone know where it would be WW and US without Christmas songs?

 

I'll eat my words earlier, that's an impressive jump in the US. 

 

I honestly think TTH is possible... I mean, what else does Interscope have to spend money on right now? That flop Selena song and that's literally it. 

#19 Globally without Christmas songs (+6)

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s not getting put on TTH

Many songs that went viral through TT were added to TTH, and they had much lower streams than Bloody Mary. 

Edited by Sombre

Not holding my breath as well for TTH but we'll see.

If this can last past Christmas and NY then I think we should start talking about TTH. 

DFY isn’t on TTH except just got sent to radios following its virality earlier this year

The fact that it's doing this good without TTH :WAP: imagine if Bobby does his job for once and sucks Spotify's CEO's d!CK so they add the song 

Apparently the avatar/weeknd song is not good. Rihanna is still probably the frontrunner with Gaga behind. 

Spotify better put Bloody Mary on their New Year’s eve playlist. :gaycat4:

TTH is definitely possible, but I'm not sure that the song will be able to hold on for more 18 days until xmas is over :dancehall:

Edited by Artur

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.