Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I am not sure what this base did during BTW nor do I give a fauck, but the severe & permanent damage the OGHs were left with is so concerning :rip: reading the replies on that cancelled show thread and it's like they always find a way to reach a lower low :skull: 

 

like move on already, some are so obsessed that they heard the song/ leaks and camped in the single thread days before ACTUAL STANS got a chance to listen to it :deadbanana: we are tired 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Any good playlisting for TDD? They are probably going all out on Friday with TTH placement etc.

Just now, killer_rose said:

Any good playlisting for TDD? They are probably going all out on Friday with TTH placement etc.

Nothing for you, h#e

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Spilled :chick1:

 

 

I mean, it sucks, but at the end of the day, she's human, not a superhero. She can get sick, and **** like this can happen. Everyone involved obviously understands that, but it doesn't make the disappointment any less real, especially considering how much they spent :monkey:

 

On the stadiums vs. arenas debate, rain, colds, wind, and singing on a stage three times the size of an arena take a toll as well. She's not 20 anymore, she's human, and sometimes she'll get sick no matter arenas or stadiums :katie:

 

If she'd done fewer stadium shows, we wouldn't have this incredible production. TMB is her best show in over a decade and one of the best pop shows ever and it deserves to exist the way it is. (Imo)

Just now, opbranden said:

 

I mean, it sucks, but at the end of the day, she's human, not a superhero. She can get sick, and **** like this can happen. Everyone involved obviously understands that, but it doesn't make the disappointment any less real, especially considering how much they spent :monkey:

 

On the stadiums vs. arenas debate, rain, colds, wind, and singing on a stage three times the size of an arena take a toll as well. She's not 20 anymore, she's human, and sometimes she'll get sick no matter arenas or stadiums :katie:

 

If she'd done fewer stadium shows, we wouldn't have this incredible production. TMB is her best show in over a decade and one of the best pop shows ever and it deserves to exist the way it is. (Imo)

In short, she's a hag now. :oh:

I just can't wait to be old with her.

The thought of being a grumpy old man dancing her music in my room, locked door hihi :'(

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I'm as straight as the dingdong I sucked last night.

:ryan3:

:chick1:

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Nothing for you, h#e

? Grow up, annoying *****.

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

In short, she's a hag now. :oh:

I just can't wait to be old with her.

The thought of being a grumpy old man dancing her music in my room, locked door hihi :'(

I'm a hag too I get sick a lot easier now than when I was 17 as well :monkey:

Just now, opbranden said:

I'm a hag too I get sick a lot easier now than when I was 17 as well :monkey:

Ok grandpa, it's time for lunch. Turn off the tv :khalyan:

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

? Grow up, annoying *****.

How bad, bad do you hate me? :chick1:

42 minutes ago, opbranden said:

The VMA performance is pre-recorded, so it shouldn't be a problem 

But didn't she have to pre-record the performance this Friday aka tomorrow? Or is the performance already pre-recorded?

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

:chick1:

I'm gonna tell your bf you cheated on him with a imaginary bf in your head after reading @GipJo reply to me

:gaycat2:

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ok grandpa, it's time for lunch. Turn off the tv :khalyan:

 

who did you call grandpa 

 

spacer.png

 

 

OT: do the dead dance 

Just now, opbranden said:

 

who did you call grandpa 

 

spacer.png

 

 

OT: do the dead dance 

Not the Godfather type of Grandpa ijbol 

1 minute ago, Bhumisah said:

Lets do spotify prediction

 

1.7 to 2.2 million

1.5 million :bird:

1 minute ago, AlePaglia said:

But didn't she have to pre-record the performance this Friday aka tomorrow? Or is the performance already pre-recorded?

It was recorded on August 20-23

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

Lets do spotify prediction

 

1.7 to 2.2 million

2.0 - 2.3 million 😌

Video should do better than Disease then which is good as it's a 4th single. I think it will do good longterm even if the song flops because it's still a tie in for a popular show that is featured in the show. People will seek out the video. 

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

1.5 million :bird:

Bhumisah- 1.7 to 2.2 million

David_Greengrass97- 1.5 million 

RoaRyals- 2.0 - 2.3 million 

Edited by Bhumisah

Never was and never will be a fan of pre-recorded performances. I'll still be perched tho.

 

 

Also I hope mother is OK and is recovering. This is such a great tour but her health must come first. She's always so unlucky with her tours. I think she'd be a touring force as big as Beyonce if not for all of her health problems. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.