Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Amerigodyes had its time thanks to the Puss in Boots movie :alexz3: its 22m YT views remain unbothered 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

The people have spoken. They want GHGa back.

 

xA9X9b6.gif

Postsus black magic spells worked

xA9X9b6.gif

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Postsus black magic spells worked

xA9X9b6.gif

Who knew that we only had to sacrifice a Dark Bawps stan for a BTW song to go viral

 

xA9X9b6.gif

49 minutes ago, Summerboy95 said:

Gaga Daily's tweet - "10 years ago Lady Gaga made her runway debut at a  Mugler show in Paris as “Government Hooker“ played for the first time. You  just had to be

 

:gaycat6: the fact Gaga will never look like this again :chick3:

Her best look ever

xA9X9b6.gif

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Who knew that we only had to sacrifice a Dark Bawps stan for a BTW song to go viral

 

xA9X9b6.gif

Time to sacrifice @Freaky Prince next so EC can get its moment to shine

 

xA9X9b6.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Time to sacrifice @Freaky Prince next so EC can get its moment to shine

 

xA9X9b6.gif

I suggest @The Witch after him to make TEOG jump to +600k daily streams

 

xA9X9b6.gif

I just found out this random user playlist with 18k likes and a bootleg, sped-up GH version that's not even credited to Gar and at 152k streams already at #1 added just yesterday :rip:

 

 

 

But it has a lot of songs that went viral on TT so if it can get GH (and BTW) more streams I'm here for it

 

xA9X9b6.gif

Spotify Top 50 - Belgium

 

48.(NE) Hold My Hand - 15,478

 

 

264k followers!

 

xA9X9b6.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I would sacriface myself to make Marry The Night +500k daily stream.

I would sacrifice myself with you sis, let's aim for 1M daily. That's what this godly anthem that was WRONGED deserves.

 

xA9X9b6.gif

13 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I would sacriface myself to make Marry The Night +500k daily stream.

Do it

 

xA9X9b6.gif

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I suggest @The Witch after him to make TEOG jump to +600k daily streams

 

xA9X9b6.gif

Not for that turd. I'll be sacrificed for Heavy Metal Jesus or Bloody Mary only

 

xA9X9b6.gif

15 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I would sacrifice myself with you sis, let's aim for 1M daily. That's what this godly anthem that was WRONGED deserves.

 

xA9X9b6.gif

The best song on BTW for me.

When the whole base is deleted…

 

What is a Harry Style?

 

 

xA9X9b6.gif

8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The best song on BTW for me.

Taste!

 

xA9X9b6.gif

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I just found out this random user playlist with 18k likes and a bootleg, sped-up GH version that's not even credited to Gar and at 152k streams already at #1 added just yesterday :rip:

 

 

 

But it has a lot of songs that went viral on TT so if it can get GH (and BTW) more streams I'm here for it

 

xA9X9b6.gif

Haus needs to drop Government Hooker (Chromatica Ball) version next month :WAP:

when my sacrifice goes to full use for ARUTW & it goes viral all round a la RUTH, becoming Ga's sixth #1 hit & the first song ever to hit 4B+ streams on Spotify

 

xA9X9b6.gif

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Time to sacrifice @Freaky Prince next so EC can get its moment to shine

 

xA9X9b6.gif

While EC is trinity on Born This Gay, I'm only sacrificing myself for a hyperrock LG7

xA9X9b6.gif

I really hope the Paris show isn't getting c-word-ed because of C*V*D, gurl, France, let it go, nobody CARES ANYMORE about that. 

 

If I end up losing my flights twice for that show :dies:

I really hope the Paris show isn't getting c-word-ed because of C*V*D, gurl, France, let it go, nobody CARES ANYMORE about that. 

 

If I end up losing my flights twice for that show :dies:

One day everyone will come to their sense and admit that Teethsus is a 10, while the weakest song on TFM is So Over I Could Retire

xA9X9b6.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.