Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kylie Minogue

Featured Replies

  • Replies 562
  • Views 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Toxic Love
    Toxic Love

    Next we need both Heartstrings and Mighty Rivers to go viral. Maybe her team will finally put them on Spotify

  • ithinkheknowsoutsold
    ithinkheknowsoutsold

    I really want this to have its moment in the sun:   Her best PWL song, no it's true  The melodies during her early days were so strong and infectious, SAW really knew how to write a son

  • HonourableVomit
    HonourableVomit

    HOW DOES IT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL  IN MY AAAAAAAAAAAARMS    

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 3:27 PM, raven said:

KM94 / Fever / Impossible Princess

 

The holy trinity I fear...

 

6ya201b.gif

Okay but we need Legend to mix these three for her next album. Fever's electropop sound (aka the air con vibe), IP's experimentation/personal lyrics and KM94's mature visuals - with some hints of OANLT's euphoria. The perfect recipe.

 

6ya201b.gif

now would the perfect time for kylie to venture into electronica more :duca: she would be perfect for SOPHIE, AG Cook or EASYFUN

53 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Okay but we need Legend to mix these three for her next album. Fever's electropop sound (aka the air con vibe), IP's experimentation/personal lyrics and KM94's mature visuals - with some hints of OANLT's euphoria. The perfect recipe.

 

6ya201b.gif

I want her to dive into 90s house again. Imagine more songs like “where has the love gone,” “falling,” “where is the feeling” :WAP:  


I think she said her next album is looking to be more electro pop sounding so we’re probably getting something like fever or body language which I’m very ok with. 

3 minutes ago, raven said:

I want her to dive into 90s house again. Imagine more songs like “where has the love gone,” “falling,” “where is the feeling” :WAP:  


I think she said her next album is looking to be more electro pop sounding so we’re probably getting something like fever or body language which I’m very ok with. 

The slay that would be. :jonnycat:

 

I'd also be here for some 00s trance elements:

 

 

If there's one thing I want for the next album, it's a return of longer songs. I get that she needs to have the 3-minute pop songs for radio, but nothing's stopping her from having 2 or 3 shorter songs, and the rest of the album being like these religious experiences:

 

:flame::flame::flame:

11 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Shutterstock_7543339g.jpg3936.jpg

3966218.jpg?type=article-fullkm95.jpg

 

So sleek. Her 1995 aesthetic >>> :jonny:

I think about her red hair era a lot :jonny6: she looked stunning the some kind of bliss video 

Just now, raven said:

I think about her red hair era a lot :jonny6: she looked stunning the some kind of bliss video 

Her most underrated video and song. :jonny: That beginning scene of her standing next to the car almost turns me straight. :gayliecat1:

 

We need a return of that aesthetic. She was stanning for it in the Life in Looks video.

13 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Her most underrated video and song. :jonny: That beginning scene of her standing next to the car almost turns me straight. :gayliecat1:

 

We need a return of that aesthetic. She was stanning for it in the Life in Looks video.

Such an underrated era in general. Her pen was being pushed on that album.

 

I would love for her to showcase that side of herself again (i.e. personal songwriting, indie-like visuals, etc.) but I feel like she's so traumatized from the pannings of IP, she probably won't try it again at this point. :emofish:

1 minute ago, raven said:

Such an underrated era in general. Her pen was being pushed on that album.

 

I would love for her to showcase that side of herself again (i.e. personal songwriting, indie-like visuals, etc.) but I feel like she's so traumatized from the pannings of IP, she probably won't try it again at this point. :emofish:

I feel like there was still some experimentation after that. CIMW remix, Fever tour, Slow, Chocolate... It was with X where she truly settled into being KylieTM.

 

I'm fine with her never releasing another IP-like album. It's such a unique moment in her career that it doesn't need to replicated. But I still dream of another CIM or Slow-type MOMENT where she's at the vanguard of pop. I don't mean in terms of success, but in elevating what pop music can be. Basically, I want more Kylie Minogue and less Kylie, if that makes sense.

 

6ya201b.gif

 

 

Kylie low-key had a mini and silent indie era in the early 2010's, after Aphrodite.

I don't know, I like  poppers infested, glittery Kylie better.

31 minutes ago, ATWK said:

I feel like there was still some experimentation after that. CIMW remix, Fever tour, Slow, Chocolate... It was with X where she truly settled into being KylieTM.

 

I'm fine with her never releasing another IP-like album. It's such a unique moment in her career that it doesn't need to replicated. But I still dream of another CIM or Slow-type MOMENT where she's at the vanguard of pop. I don't mean in terms of success, but in elevating what pop music can be. Basically, I want more Kylie Minogue and less Kylie, if that makes sense.

 

6ya201b.gif

 

 

so we basically need body language 2.0? I agree :gayliecat1:

JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR STARLIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT

 

singer-bad-singer.gif

 

The way she turned an 11/10 song into a 15/10 with this extended version. :jonny:

Why did no one tell me that Magic is a bop up there with her best :giraffe:

Just now, Dephira said:

Why did no one tell me that Magic is a bop up there with her best :giraffe:

Because we're not pathological liars. :giraffe:

DISCO (Extended Mixes) is truly one of the best things she's ever done 

 

fdg.thumb.gif.7411486b7aa7b744d859529f55

Where I can find the original full version of Come Into My World in hq?
 

What’s the difference between radio edit and original? 
fdg.thumb.gif.7411486b7aa7b744d859529f55

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.