Kylie Minogue

Cupid

On 9/6/2022 at 6:49 PM, P.O.P said:

Let's Give It A Grammy might be Kylie's best album cover, its only competition is God Years. Yas :jonnycat:

Definitely. Fever is the most iconic, but Let's Get to It is gorgeous. I don't think Kylie has had a single bad cover post-1990.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ithinkheknowsoutsold

• Virgos Groove

• raven

• T.O.A.D.S.

Obsessed with this performance, she looked godly here:

On 9/7/2022 at 12:39 PM, ATWK said:

The only good things to come out of the LGTI era

The title track is godly, come on now

6 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Obsessed with this performance, she looked godly here:

She looks great here! I wish she had shot a music video with Dua Lipa for the remix version of the song.

Light Years is… not very good :chick3: why does it sound like an Austin Powers soundtrack? 

On a Night Like This, Disco Down, Please Stay, Bittersweet Goodbye, Butterfly :clap3: 

4 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Light Years is… not very good :chick3: why does it sound like an Austin Powers soundtrack? 

On a Night Like This, Disco Down, Please Stay, Bittersweet Goodbye, Butterfly :clap3: 

Taste but don't miss Spinning Around, it might be played to death but you can't deny it sounds like an instant classic.

12 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Taste but don't miss Spinning Around, it might be played to death but you can't deny it sounds like an instant classic.

You’re right :chick1:

I can not deny it anymore, this is one of Mother's best albums:

Every song on the album except I Was Gonna Cancel, Beautiful, and Mr. President slaps. I can't believe y'all put it on the same level as Britney Jean, MDNA, Lotus etc.

6 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Every song on the album except I Was Gonna Cancel, Beautiful, and Mr. President slaps. I can't believe y'all put it on the same level as Britney Jean, MDNA, Lotus etc.

I Was Gonna Jancel is a bop

kt922mcb

11 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I Was Gonna Jancel is a bop

kt922mcb

I love the production on it and the post-chorus, but it sounds a bit too disjointed to be truly great. Plus that MV :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

"Fine" is a bop :gayliecat1:

25 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Why does this sound like the second best song on X? :rip:

The best song on X, thank you.

It was produced by the same people apparently (Jonas Jeberg and Cutfather); you might know Cutfather as the producer of several other Kylie bops such as Like A Drug, Get Outta My Way, Go Hard or Go Home, Million Miles, and Sexy Love.

I was listening to Cosmic the other day and I realised the chorus comes in just like the chorus in Adele's Chasing Pavements, and turns out they too were produced and co-written by the same guy (Eg White). 

Wait, since she's planning a January lead single release, is there a chance she could win the Icon Award and perform a medley at the Brits? :lakitu:

And if the album comes out in May, she could do the Eurovision halftime, which would be the perfect continental European promo

#1 album in the UK and top-5 positions in France and Germany SECURED

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

Edited by ATWK

On 9/12/2022 at 9:11 AM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Finally, some love for KMO. Also one of my fav albums! 

She sounded so much quieter and more restrained here than she usually does in interviews, I wish I could hug her back then and tell her it was all gonna be alright.

2 hours ago, ATWK said:

House Kylie is such a slay :jonnycat: The Do You Dare sample >>>

Loved this version of Spinning Around so much.

On 9/12/2022 at 2:11 PM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Every song on the album except Mr. President slaps.

Honestly, Mr President would be top-5 on the album if it had proper production, instead of whatever that breakdown was :rip:

The KMO era also gave us the absolute STOMPER that was Skirt, so I can never fully hate it :gayliecat1: The tour costumes can go to straight into the bin tho.

Stream Me Once is trash and 100% her worst album 

yes there was potentially something good in there but the final product is not it, had she not switched gears with Golden it kinda would have been the beginning of the end for her

even Kylie hates it, like :deadbanana4:

Crystallize and the title track are amazing though 

On 9/14/2022 at 8:41 AM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

The best song on X, thank you.

It was produced by the same people apparently (Jonas Jeberg and Cutfather); you might know Cutfather as the producer of several other Kylie bops such as Like A Drug, Get Outta My Way, Go Hard or Go Home, Million Miles, and Sexy Love.

I was listening to Cosmic the other day and I realised the chorus comes in just like the chorus in Adele's Chasing Pavements, and turns out they too were produced and co-written by the same guy (Eg White). 

This makes so much sense thanks for explaining :heart2:

Million Miles and Sexy Love are so underrated 

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Stream Me Once is trash and 100% her worst album 

yes there was potentially something good in there but the final product is not it, had she not switched gears with Golden it kinda would have been the beginning of the end for her

even Kylie hates it, like :deadbanana4:

Crystallize and the title track are amazing though 

Not when Fever and Light Years exist :rip: 

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Fever??? :hoetenks:

Don't let the gorgeous album cover fool you! Other than the four fantastic singles what does Fever have to offer :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.