Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kesha

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Views 120.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • keshasfillers
    keshasfillers

  • I can't stop crying kids, we did it...the evil has been defeated.   While this ending may not be what most people hoped for and/or anticipated, it definitely is the best option among the ava

  • meeting her in 2 hours y'all   can’t believe this day has finally come. I’ve been a fan for half of my f*cking life (I’m 26) and she’s inspired me so endlessly in so many aspects of my life.

So excited if this means we're getting a deluxe edition

@TomTom where would i find the tweet or source detailing Kesha having to chose between dr luke and Max Martin? i remember something along those lines

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

@TomTom where would i find the tweet or source detailing Kesha having to chose between dr luke and Max Martin? i remember something along those lines

I don't know what this is supposed to be referring to.

Did anyone know Shots On the Hood of My Car was gonna become a single in 2011? There's even an existing radio edit that was sent to radios and DJs. However, they accidentally leaked it in 2011 and the leak spread like a wildfire. Because of the accident, they decided to scrap the single plan entirely... 😭

  • Author
1 minute ago, keshaaaaa said:

Did anyone know Shots On the Hood of My Car was gonna become a single in 2011? There's even an existing radio edit that was sent to radios and DJs. However, they accidentally leaked it in 2011 and the leak spread like a wildfire. Because of the accident, they decided to scrap the single plan entirely... 😭

Welcome! hug

No, that's interesting soda.

17 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Welcome! hug

No, that's interesting soda.

Hello!! I stalked this page for a bit lol. I'm gonna start posting on this forum now!! heart

  • Author
53 minutes ago, keshaaaaa said:

Hello!! I stalked this page for a bit lol. I'm gonna start posting on this forum now!! heart

Yay! Love seeing new Animals! heart

I was looking at my OG files for Kesha and I realized how similar the filenames for "If I Was U" and "Do It First" are...

image.pngAs we know If I Was U was produced by Johnny Simpson, could we assume the same for Do It First?

On 9/26/2026 at 2:47 PM, TomTom said:

I don't know what this is supposed to be referring to.

when she was first getting signed. did she not have a choice between max martin and luke and she went with luke?

  • Author
5 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

when she was first getting signed. did she not have a choice between max martin and luke and she went with luke?

That's news to me!

Omg i heard this song for the first time and omg it's amazing! It's called tik tok, I believe is about the app, this keesha girl is talented!!

9 hours ago, TomTom said:

That's news to me!

i could have sworn there was a Kesha Discord tweet at some point highlighting the timeline and when she got signed under kemosabe she had a choice to go somewhere else and luke blackmailed her into choosing him? am i making it up?

demo featuring Leah Kate leaked just now! vastly different lyrics

22 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

demo featuring Leah Kate leaked just now! vastly different lyrics

I was waiting for this! Hopefully the version she played live back in May 2025 leaks...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.