Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

keshaaaaa

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keshaaaaa

  1. keshaaaaa replied to TomTom's topic in Base
    I was looking at my OG files for Kesha and I realized how similar the filenames for "If I Was U" and "Do It First" are... As we know If I Was U was produced by Johnny Simpson, could we assume the same for Do It First?
  2. Z100 radio and Spotify playlists are still holding up ig...
  3. No one loves that rapist loving zionist
  4. keshaaaaa replied to TomTom's topic in Base
    Hello!! I stalked this page for a bit lol. I'm gonna start posting on this forum now!!
  5. keshaaaaa replied to TomTom's topic in Base
    Did anyone know Shots On the Hood of My Car was gonna become a single in 2011? There's even an existing radio edit that was sent to radios and DJs. However, they accidentally leaked it in 2011 and the leak spread like a wildfire. Because of the accident, they decided to scrap the single plan entirely... 😭
  6. Kim announced the second single, "Mr. Producer".

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.