dance-atrl.gif

:jamming:

Second-best song on Cannibal :jonny:

3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

:jamming:

Hide contents

Second-best song on Cannibal :jonny:

The entire Cannibal EP front to back:

@TomTom2288 i forget, do we know the court dates for this year?

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

@TomTom2288 i forget, do we know the court dates for this year?

• February 8: joint status letter due by Kesha and Luke addressing issues they want to discuss at the third pre-trial conference (including another potential adjournment of the jury trial)
  • March 1: third pre-trial conference (dealing with the two outstanding motions in limine by Dr. Luke and potentially other things as well)
  • April 18-20 / May 16-18: last remaining potential dates for New York's highest court to schedule Kesha's two pending appeals for oral argument before the summer recess begins as part of which New York's highest court won't be in session from June-August
  • July 26: currently the scheduled begin of the jury trial, will likely be adjourned again given it can not begin before New York's highest court decides Kesha's appeals
  • September 12-14: the next earliest dates New York's highest court could schedule Kesha's appeals if they do not get argued during the remaining April/May dates of the current term

Just now, TomTom2288 said:
  • February 8: joint status letter due by Kesha and Luke addressing issues they want to discuss at the third pre-trial conference (including another potential adjournment of the jury trial)
  • March 1: third pre-trial conference (dealing with the two outstanding motions in limine by Dr. Luke and potentially other things as well)
  • April 18-20 / May 16-18: last remaining potential dates for New York's highest court to schedule Kesha's two pending appeals for oral argument before the summer recess begins as part of which New York's highest court won't be in session from June-August
  • July 26: currently the scheduled begin of the jury trial, will likely be adjourned again given it can not begin before New York's highest court decides Kesha's appeals
  • September 12-14: the next earliest dates New York's highest court could schedule Kesha's appeals if they do not get argued during the remaining April/May dates of the current term

thank you!

Electric warrior love

Something about Kim Petras having a Grammy before Kesha really doesn’t sit right with me 

3 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Something about Kim Petras having a Grammy before Kesha really doesn’t sit right with me 

Not having a Grammy is a virtue at this point and having one does not mean anything anymore.

hi :heart2:

Does any of you have the receipts for KP making fun of Kesha’s trial and weight on discord, or whatever platform that was? 

I have a glimpse memory of it, but I couldn’t find the tea. I think KP liked some producer’s post making fun of her? 

if anyone could help and post it here or dm me i’d be grateful:heart2:

22 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Her vinyls have been re-stocked!

https://www.keshaofficial.com/

Dangerous Webpage Blocked
You attempted to access:
This is a known dangerous webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

:deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

hi :heart2:

Does any of you have the receipts for KP making fun of Kesha’s trial and weight on discord, or whatever platform that was? 

I have a glimpse memory of it, but I couldn’t find the tea. I think KP liked some producer’s post making fun of her? 

if anyone could help and post it here or dm me i’d be grateful:heart2:

The tweet she allegedly liked about Kesha crying in court later turned out to be fake, a stan edited it.

I'm personally not aware of anything Discord-related, I "only" know her interview statements and deleted tweets from a few months ago.

Baby E, who was or is affiliated with her, made disgusting posts about Kesha on Discord though, maybe you were referring to that.

Edited by TomTom2288

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:
Dangerous Webpage Blocked
You attempted to access:
This is a known dangerous webpage. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.

:deadbanana:

:deadbanana4:

Works for me.

On 2/6/2023 at 2:55 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Baby E, who was or is affiliated with her, made disgusting posts about Kesha on Discord though, maybe you were referring to that.

yeah, i dont remember seeing Kim posting about Kesha on discord, but i do remember Baby E tho

On 2/4/2023 at 11:33 PM, TomTom2288 said:

Not on her birthday :skull: this sucks 

8 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Not on her birthday :skull: this sucks 

I know, right? :skull:

The court simply scheduled that on it‘s own without consulting Kesha/Luke in advance :rip:.

Tabloid and Best Life are those trashy bops i’ve been missing :penguin: i really hope there’s more stuff like this on the album tbh!

i desperately need a music video for Slide :jonny5:

Edited by Vixen Eyes

On 2/5/2023 at 3:33 AM, TomTom2288 said:

UPDATE:

dates have just changed! @Vixen Eyes

d0uOBAl.png

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=lvzC7oAuESbhBi2lQIiYrQ==

Edited by TomTom2288

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.