Kesha

TomTom

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

It must be, but I really thought she would have released the album by now to get out of the contract way before the trial begins.

If she wants to release next year, she must do it very early or otherwise it collides with the trial in July which means she also can't tour after that.

An insider on here (not sure how reliable they are) told me the original plan was to release the lead (being nothing sacred) just before conjuring kesha came out. If true, not sure what happened/changed but probably a relief because nothing sacred would not have been received well at all.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

Just now, CroNich said:

If true, not sure what happened/changed but probably a relief because nothing sacred would not have been received well at all

Yeah, it's not lead single material at all...what were they thinking :skull:

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, it's not lead single material at all...what were they thinking :skull:

Yeah it’s make a little worried if that actually was the tea. 

On 12/8/2022 at 9:36 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SONG THIS IS?? 

do sellers/buyers/traders have this song??

I’m dying to know also ?

i'm praying.flac to see Slide (official music video) uploaded to Kesha's youtube channel January 2023 :crown:

9 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i'm praying.flac to see Slide (official music video) uploaded to Kesha's youtube channel January 2023 :crown:

Period!!

Apparently both versions of FYPM were made with a version of Logic Pro from March 2018 :chick1:

Queen of dating nobodies!!! She’s fiiiiinee though, good for her

@TomTom2288 the images show up as white boxes, even after refreshing three times :jonny5:

@Vixen Eyes It's because the ATRL update hasn't been completed yet, so some functions aren't working properly (like being able to quote others), just click on the link below the pics.

Kesha Rose Ashenfelter would have been a slay though :jonny2: but whew, an upgrade visually :jonny5:

ngl her face looks kinda grey :jonnycat:

did she not take all of her makeup off?

LOVE her coat tho :gaycattel:

She's still (or again?) in the recording studio, this time with rock producers.

I really wonder whether they are still working on K5 or if she's recording just for the sake of it :rip:.

I hope it's not a High Road 2.0 situation where the whole album gets scrapped over and over again :deadbanana2:

Z7iDrsr.png

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

I really wonder whether they are still working on K5 or if she's recording just for the sake of it :rip:.

I hope it's not a High Road 2.0 situation where the whole album gets scrapped over and over again :deadbanana2:

Z7iDrsr.png

Im worries that’s what’s happening 

11 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Z7iDrsr.png

we're really not getting K5 in 2023 like we were hoping for :sosad:

It's obvious that the album has been done for a while now. She's just at a small studio in Nashville probably working on some side project. 

we still dont have a single release for Miss X :jonny5:

22 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Z7iDrsr.png

I know I'm overanalyzing, but she looks like she did 2016-2018 in that photo. Are we sure it's not just someone sharing an old selfie with her? I feel like her face looks more contoured/sharper as of late and the lip/cheek puff is very similar to what she had going on during the Rainbow era. 

4 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

we still dont have a single release for Miss X :jonny5:

1:05 :jonny5: her voice sounds so crisp

5 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Are we sure it's not just someone sharing an old selfie with her?

One of the producers worked with The Struts with whom Kesha was recording for the first scrapped version of High Road in 2018, so it could be. But I feel like it would be odd to share a 4 year-old pic without a disclaimer that it's not recent :rip:.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

One of the producers worked with The Struts with whom Kesha was recording for the first scrapped version of High Road in 2018, so it could be. But I feel like it would be odd to share a 4 year-old pic without a disclaimer that it's not recent :rip:.

Yeah, I just feel like she doesn't look like herself now sdkjklads

The Amber Heard settlement is really uplifting from a Kesha perspective.

Johnny Depp obviously was scared shitless she would win her appeal of the jury verdict and that's why he settled for a meagre 1 million dollars without any admissions of guilt and no non-disclosure agreement which makes it seem like a relative victory for Amber Heard, despite her losing the trial.

Now, if Kesha wins her pending appeals at New York's highest court, she can really CRUSH Luke and get an absolute victory (instead of a relative one) without a trial at all in the best case. 

It's reassuring to see how quickly the tides have turned within the last few months between the jury verdict and today's settlement and I'm sure the same is possible for Kesha, but in a much stronger way (provided the stars will align for us at New York's highest court).

5 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Johnny Depp obviously was scared shitless she would win her appeal of the jury verdict and that's why he settled for a meagre 1 million dollars without any admissions of guilt and no non-disclosure agreement which makes it seem like a relative victory for Amber Heard, despite her losing the trial.

Now, if Kesha wins her pending appeals at New York's highest court, she can really CRUSH Luke and get an absolute victory (instead of a relative one) without a trial at all in the best case. 

It's reassuring to see how quickly the tides have turned within the last few months between the jury verdict and today's settlement and I'm sure the same is possible for Kesha, but in a much stronger way (provided the stars will align for us at New York's highest court).

And whats the actual likelihood of Kesha winning at this point, I'm struggling to keep up with whats been going on. 

23 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

here's to hoping she wins. its been too long :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.