• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• tbwtc

• LittleFreak

3 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

the press conference was a mess, his team should prepare him better for film journalists bc he just kept on saying random words :ducky:

He seemed very nervous :katie:

It’s been hard to be a Harry stan lately but his slayage this era keeps on continuing :deadbanana2: I think he’ll probably need to take a longer break after tour ends to make people miss him though 

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

It’s been hard to be a Harry stan lately but his slayage this era keeps on continuing :deadbanana2: I think he’ll probably need to take a longer break after tour ends to make people miss him though 

2 year break minimum. He deserves it tbh. This year has been massive for him

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

2 year break minimum. He deserves it tbh. This year has been massive for him

I think he'll have the usual 2 year and a half break between two album releases so HS4 will probably come out in Q4 2024. Could be a bit earlier though since he said he's already working on it in his Rolling Stone interview. Maybe Q2 2024. 

Today would'be been 25th birthday of my best friend who passed away last year, 4 days after her 24th birthday. I miss her so much, I listened to Fine Line album today since she gave me vinyl of that album and it's the last Harry album she was ever able to listen. I miss her so much...

2 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

I think he'll have the usual 2 year and a half break between two album releases so HS4 will probably come out in Q4 2024. Could be a bit earlier though since he said he's already working on it in his Rolling Stone interview. Maybe Q2 2024. 

It's amazing how much we've been fed so far this year... we don't deserve him :weeps:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Today would'be been 25th birthday of my best friend who passed away last year, 4 days after her 24th birthday. I miss her so much, I listened to Fine Line album today since she gave me vinyl of that album and it's the last Harry album she was ever able to listen. I miss her so much...

I'm glad you can find comfort in that album and the memories you have of your friend :heart2:

Despite the messiness of Harry in these press tour for his new movie. The gp really said we don’t care.

Edited by Happylittlepunk

11 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Despite the messiness of Harry in these press tour for his new movie. The gp really said we don’t care.

His joke about the Chris Pine thing probably helped with press a lot and that was just off the cuff at a show :dies: His team are so lucky he’s naturally charming because they never get off their asses to do damage control

Now all we need is a Grammy win come February to seal the deal on a smash era 

I listened to the podcast Kid Harpoon did with Rolling Stone (probably part of the Grammy campaign) and it made me really excited for HS4. They definitely seem to be working on it already imo. The interviewer asked him what he's working on currently and he said he's now in a position where he's never sure what he's allowed to say what he's working on and what he's not, and he'll get in trouble if he says something (so basically HS4). He said they now want to be striving towards contributing to the cultural conversation with music and referenced Ray of Light :duca: and a few other indie bands as inspirations currently. It's a good interview talking about how Harry's House came together.

4 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

He said they now want to be striving towards contributing to the cultural conversation with music and referenced Ray of Light :duca: and a few other indie bands as inspirations currently.

This sounds like exactly what we need from Harry :jonny5: I hope we get some good introspective lyricism on the next album

Also pls work with Blood Orange :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.