Harry Styles

Penny.

p*tchfork have a vendetta against him I'm convinced...we're just going to have to accept they're going to bring his metascore down for harry's house :chick3:

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• tbwtc

• LittleFreak

1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

p*tchfork have a vendetta against him I'm convinced...we're just going to have to accept they're going to bring his metascore down for harry's house :chick3:

i‘ve seen people clown their reviews and ratings for at least like 3 or 4 albums this year already how do they still have this much authority in music reviews after all these years 

5 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i‘ve seen people clown their reviews and ratings for at least like 3 or 4 albums this year already how do they still have this much authority in music reviews after all these years 

6 hours ago, storminthedark said:

I can’t stand them. Getting literal stans of other artists to consistently pan Harry’s work and calling him derivative when more or less all pop artists are drawing inspiration from the past. I won’t even bother naming them because it’s so blatant (and honestly impossible to avoid these days). 

I know harries are going to freak out and lash out on them on twitter when they invitably write a harsh review, but I would love it if they just ignored it completely. 

The were pretty fair with HS1. They gave it a score on par with its Metacritic average. I don't know what happened since then for them to become so vitriolic towards him. 

5 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

The were pretty fair with HS1. They gave it a score on par with its Metacritic average. I don't know what happened since then for them to become so vitriolic towards him. 

He became popular.

Funny how nearly every other publication did nothing but praise Harry at Coachella, and then Bitchfork decided to be that one outlier :dies: LOSERS

harry is truly a star all-around. he’s so fun to watch and keep up with :gayrrycat1: you know you’ll get quality 

does anyone know when the as it was singles are supposed to ship? weren't they supposed to ship like 2 weeks ago or something? 

58 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

does anyone know when the as it was singles are supposed to ship? weren't they supposed to ship like 2 weeks ago or something? 

The listing changed to end of April

Second time’s the charm :monkey: The girl who caught it said she wanted to give it back to him somehow but I’m sure alessandro is probably personally welding him a new one by now :toofunny2: 

also harry being mentioned in that new gay show heartstopper for being sexy :dies: the two leads follow him on instagram too :gayrrycat1:

I see atrl hq has taken a day off from locking threads because they would rather see someone get hated for something that isn't their fault :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

I see atrl hq has taken a day off from locking threads because they would rather see someone get hated for something that isn't their fault :coffee2:

another frustrating day in atrl, i don't see these threads stopping in the next month or so though:rip:

tbh I find the comments and threads very distasteful considering he’s talking about how contracts he signed as a 16/17-YO,  the press and music industry affected his perception of his own sexuality and privacy to the point of him still dealing with and coming to terms with it in therapy.

I think many interesting and productive conversations could be had about representation and sexuality in the music industry (although I have read enough takes now to never want to discuss it again), but it’s just blatant dogpiling 

On 4/27/2022 at 1:04 PM, Dsmrs77 said:

tbh I find the comments and threads very distasteful considering he’s talking about how contracts he signed as a 16/17-YO,  the press and music industry affected his perception of his own sexuality and privacy to the point of him still dealing with and coming to terms with it in therapy.

Unfortunately no one on the internet likes to read. They rather take statements out of context for the clicks and leave the audience to drag and troll for the kiis :juanny:

he won't be going to the met this year but we'll always have the iconic moments from 2019 :dies:

On 5/1/2022 at 6:07 AM, storminthedark said:

he won't be going to the met this year but we'll always have the iconic moments from 2019 :dies:

I forgot about this :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

FSFt73FVkAAW_8Q?format=jpg&name=large

new-york-i-know-its-big.gif
Edited by BoyAlmighty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.