Harry Styles

Penny.

24 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

But he could possibly pull a TSwift move and digitally release this Friday and then physicals next month. I think he has the power to reach #1 twice

yeah,  this could totally be an option.

I have the impression they are going to stick to the original plan though. Everything is being deleted now (after like 4 hours :rip:)

Maybe, the "damage control" will be the release of the tracklist tomorrow?

Edited by tbwtc

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• tbwtc

• LittleFreak

I’m very curious about how Columbia will deal with this. They must have had a lot planned with a full month to go

5 minutes ago, Dsmrs77 said:

I’m very curious about how Columbia will deal with this. They must have had a lot planned with a full month to go

they were definitely planning on teasing songs at coachella, but if they change the digital release to friday (which i somehow doubt they’d do it? i’m not sure if his team is willing to compromise on whatever schedule they have planned) they could use coachella as the first big promo for the entire album.

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

they were definitely planning on teasing songs at coachella, but if they change the digital release to friday (which i somehow doubt they’d do it? i’m not sure if his team is willing to compromise on whatever schedule they have planned) they could use coachella as the first big promo for the entire album.

If they're smart, they could totally spin it and make a surprise announcement at the end of his set of right before his set. It's a big promo opportunity.

I want to believe that they won't stick to the original release, but something tells me they're dumb enough to do so. :toofunny2:

Just now, James_Dean said:

I want to believe that they won't stick to the original release, but something tells me they're dumb enough to do so. :toofunny2:

I have a feeling that if they stick to the original plan, it’s because that’s what Harry wants to do. I hope they come up with something clever

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

If they're smart, they could totally spin it and make a surprise announcement at the end of his set of right before his set. It's a big promo opportunity.

i think they’re trying to figure out whether they want big first weeks sales (keeping the date with physicals and digital release in may), or cut their first week sales to do an early release and i’m not sure if his team and label think it’s worth sacrificing bigger first week numbers to garner the curiousity streams they’d be getting from a digital release.

25 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

i think they’re trying to figure out whether they want big first weeks sales (keeping the date with physicals and digital release in may), or cut their first week sales to do an early release and i’m not sure if his team and label think it’s worth sacrificing bigger first week numbers to garner the curiousity streams they’d be getting from a digital release.

maybe you're right :gaycat6:

52 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

I think they should just release a second single/droplet like WS on SNL to create the hype.

Columbia/Sony  really need to get their **** together

Edited by tbwtc

The way even Medicine and Anna found their way out.

I totally understand why they didn't made the cut on his second album, but damn I wish he had included them as Vinyl exclusive bonustracks on the Anniversary edition of the debut album, because both songs are great

It seems they’re really just going to pretend the leaks aren’t out there :rip:

28 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

It seems they’re really just going to pretend the leaks aren’t out there :rip:

I think you're right.  Considering that for this campaign you will be able to unlock new items for "your house" every Wednesday, they're going to stick to the original plan and pretend that it didn't happened

Do not acknowledge the leak on socials. Don't tweet that it happened. Don't plead with ppl not to listen to it. Just don't draw attention to the fact it happened. 

13 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Do not acknowledge the leak on socials. Don't tweet that it happened. Don't plead with ppl not to listen to it. Just don't draw attention to the fact it happened. 

I mean… :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Dsmrs77 said:

is there not some ban on articles like this wtf? how did elvis duran get approval from any of his producers to play the snippets on live radio 

3 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

is there not some ban on articles like this wtf? how did elvis duran get approval from any of his producers to play the snippets on live radio 

I don’t even know at this point. I still think they can consider changing the release date, but I have a hard time seeing Harry doing that 

13 minutes ago, Dsmrs77 said:

Just mind blowing outlets think this is okay. How does this not get reported to Columbia:rip:

Just wanted to come in here and say HS and FL are both front to back excellence

Edited by ☆lex

that haylor song that just leaked :toofunny2:

Spoiler

he was down BAD….”That nice dress in my wildest dreams, The lipstick stains you left still on my sheets” :dies: 

“‘Cause I don’t wanna hear about him, How he’s holding you better at night, And I don’t wanna hear about him, In these songs you continue to write, I was with you when you wrote that line, It was me that you had on your mind” :gaycat6:

get him on style ft harry styles (TV) :eli:

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

that haylor song that just leaked :toofunny2:

Reveal hidden contents

he was down BAD….”That nice dress in my wildest dreams, The lipstick stains you left still on my sheets” :dies: 

“‘Cause I don’t wanna hear about him, How he’s holding you better at night, And I don’t wanna hear about him, In these songs you continue to write, I was with you when you wrote that line, It was me that you had on your mind” :gaycat6:

get him on style ft harry styles (TV) :eli:

Oh, he went there. Let me go look for it:gayrrycat1:

just listened to it :gaycat6:

Edited by Dsmrs77

2 hours ago, storminthedark said:

finally uploading his performances :party:

:party: they also fixed the issue they had with the feed from Shania's mic during the livestream

Edited by tbwtc

2 hours ago, tbwtc said:

:party: the also fixed the issue they had with the feed from Shania's mic during the livestream

they should have fixed the camera angle for when he starts running down the stairs as the song starts in as it was to a wide shot of the stage as well tbh :dies:

Edited by DUA LIPA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.