Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Björk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 440
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Vulnicura said:

Voltaic her second best live album

 

Vulnicura

I'm gonna need to see some studio album praise.

 

Vulnicura

My brain can not stop playing 

 

A jux ta

positioning

fate

 

Find our

mutuaaal

coordinatesss

 

+ those damn stunning strings

 

There is some greatness in those song's lyrics, I am blown away about how impactful can be such "short" sentences lyrically, but it says a lot and beyond.

 

This is why I LOVE music. I do not care how repetitive this may be but since it is recent to me, "Stonemilker" one of the best songs of all-time, I can understand why I have read it before. Her mind is definetely out of this world to create such powerful compositions.

 

Adored the first 4 tracks off Vulnicura, but I must admit I didn't like the rest as much, but I will give it some time. Moreover, the album is heavily depressing that... it drains you out, I better be cautious (I am sensitive btch what can I say).

 

Anyway, perhaps in the near future I revisit Medúlla to see if it somehow clicks with me.

5 hours ago, Zombieboy said:

Where are my Volta stans 

 

Vulnicura

i kinda never gave volta much attention but its clicking a bit recently

59xHl6R.thumb.gif.02212e109aadce3c11da5c

volta has declare independence (top 10 pörk song) and the dull flame of desire (top 30), but better than bibleulla it is not.

 

59xHl6R.thumb.gif.02212e109aadce3c11da5c

On 5/23/2025 at 1:33 AM, Zombieboy said:

She is the moment

 

 

used to see this hag reacting to experimental music every time I opened the damn app despite never interacting with her posts

 

the way she hates every single bjork song is hilarious but the one I think of the most is when she reacted to a Lana Del Rey song and said something like "this is what Bjork thinks she's doing" like :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, flower moon said:

i see who u are
behind the skin
and the muscles

official-poster-for-zootopia-2-v0-xvhn3o47ru1f1.jpeg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6cd94a3b34116121ba77fc26be768eb1498e35ce

 

the way she ate that dance up too

 

bjorkparty4u.thumb.gif.1dd0adb0c5e2af1f0 

41 minutes ago, Kern said:

Both Volta and Medulla have their strong and weak moments, let's say that! 

what do you consider weak on GODulla

28 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

what do you consider weak on GODulla

Only Midvikudags, I'm afraid

bjorkparty4u.thumb.gif.1dd0adb0c5e2af1f0

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Alarm Call flopping in the rate still doesn't sit right with me

 

vneK0Vx.png

Speak on it! It's top 10 for me. I was seriously considering it for my 11. Maybe I will next time since Future Forever needs a stronger word than tanked ddd

 

vneK0Vx.png

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

Speak on it! It's top 10 for me. I was seriously considering it for my 11. Maybe I will next time since Future Forever needs a stronger word than tanked ddd

 

vneK0Vx.png

Alarm Call and Immature are both 10s that deserved better while that one sneak was somehow top 10

 

vneK0Vx.png

the quality taste in here, especially the i see who you are stanning :heart:

 

but what about the speculative serve that is  hope :giraffe:

4 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

what do you consider weak on GODulla

Flop Me Grammyless

 

Who is it lowkey too? It's giving Disney... but that A SKELETON OF TRUST part is a bop. So IDK anymore

8 minutes ago, Zombieboy said:

Where is the line with you

 

Gretchen GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

between Vulnicura and Utopia

 

Gretchen GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.