Beyoncé

Kisuke

i wonder if she'll go full out with the dancing again on the next tour ? i'm pretty sure she won't and this RWT type of choreo is the new normal. i honestly love the more choreographed moves with less intensive (and less numerous) dance breaks and more focus on stage design and props instead.

i'd love for her to lean even more into the prop/stage play aspect, especially for this album. i think there's a LOT to do with that concept (building a country town on stage, lots of props, her interacting a lot with the dancers, having trees and cacti on stage, moving mechanical horses, maybe even animatronics and couple it all with huge screens and top notch visuals etc…)  :duca: 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

• Replies 109k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

35 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

she ate that 

THIs is the era Chloe be studying, most of you are just too young to remember. Bey was extraaaaaaa af, but it worked back then cause it was rare and she was STUNNING.

• Thanks 1

This is the era of ruining her web store. She can't sabotage her album so she's ruining her merch. Another culture shifting move :jonny4:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Now how do you rip something like that there unless you're pulling? lol

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Now how do you rip something like that there unless you're pulling? lol

They said the hoodie didn't come with the metal rings for the drawstrings :lmao:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

flamenco starting to click. i get the hype now.

:jonny2:

Wait until Spaghetti clicks. When it hits, it hits.

49 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

THIs is the era Chloe be studying, most of you are just too young to remember. Bey was extraaaaaaa af, but it worked back then cause it was rare and she was STUNNING.

Beyonce NEVER was vulgar

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

They said the hoodie didn't come with the metal rings for the drawstrings :lmao:

That ***** has some weird kinks to be pulling that tight :lmao:

1 minute ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I have felt like it's coming sooner than this ACT did, but too soon would be bad for it's performance tbh

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

I have felt like it's coming sooner than this ACT did, but too soon would be bad for it's performance tbh

I don't think so, if anything it could keep CC afloat a bit too

a November release would be great, tour the next year 

4 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I've been thinking this too since ACT II was announced. She might just wait and tour ACT II & III together since she just toured renaissance. Maybe ACT II & III blend better theme wise and renny is its own moment. 

If ACT III is truly rock, I could see it effortlessly following up from CC's footsteps 

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Beyonce NEVER was vulgar

Beyonce was considered vulgar and was slutshamed back then heavy for shaking ass? Y'all are young stans lmao

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TipToe said:

Wait until Spaghetti clicks. When it hits, it hits.

ijbol(1).thumb.gif.d017d11124c581519c373

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I don't think so, if anything it could keep CC afloat a bit too

a November release would be great, tour the next year 

That's the reason I expect it'll come sooner, for touring reasons - and maybe the visuals, if they're all tied together. 

• Thanks 1

yeah i wouldn't mind act III coming out this year at all EXCEPT if it means after a tour next summer we won't hear from her or see her again until the end of the decade :rip:

i need act iii to drop in 2026. therefore each act is spaced out (with a tour 🙏🏾).

also it wont make her imminent break look so far away. bc after act iii drops she retiring OR she finna chill til the 2030s. :skull:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Machete said:

BEYONCÉ performing at an event where she wasn't paid in 2024? Let's get serious now…

Exactly 

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i wonder if she'll go full out with the dancing again on the next tour ? i'm pretty sure she won't and this RWT type of choreo is the new normal. i honestly love the more choreographed moves with less intensive (and less numerous) dance breaks and more focus on stage design and props instead.

i'd love for her to lean even more into the prop/stage play aspect, especially for this album. i think there's a LOT to do with that concept (building a country town on stage, lots of props, her interacting a lot with the dancers, having trees and cacti on stage, moving mechanical horses, maybe even animatronics and couple it all with huge screens and top notch visuals etc…)  :duca: 

Fatima just did an interview about it. The subdued choreo is here to stay. They agreed it's best for her to not put her body through that much stress and then get hooked on painkillers like Prince & MJ did. She's doing it for longevity.

Lemonade is such a serve. :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

YES PLEASE BEYONCÉ 

She's clearly hinting at it :duca:

Edited by Pepo

I also think act III is coming soon and Jack Black has worked with her again recently for it. Hints are everywhere. I think the tour will be next year and will cover both albums.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Beyonce NEVER was vulgar

I agree, she wasn't vulgar but pearl clutchers definitely considered her so during grammy season for Self-Titled. I think I started hating Facebook around that time 😂

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

That's the reason I expect it'll come sooner, for touring reasons - and maybe the visuals, if they're all tied together. 

Love this my only ask is for Act lll to be released after Grammy submissions 

honestly the album should've been called American Requiem. the song perfectly encapsulates the entire album and its theme and i love the title. i also want her to finally have an actual title track again :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.