Beyoncé

Kisuke

I'm PRAYINGGG this l3ak is somehow a fake song she did to hide the real song cause...

• Replies 109.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Best believe Tidal and co. will deal with the leakers accordingly :heart:

I adore the new song. It’s a win in my book. That’s all I cared about. This will be on repeat at the gym ???

2 minutes ago, jane said:

I just wanted a good original beat and her really singing the whole time. If this thing is real....as a fan i'm losing my patience here.

You know it's bad when not even jane is asslicking :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, ATWK said:

It's gotta be trolling at this point. They have the whole site to discuss their betrayal of Bey the leak. Can't we have this ONE thread? :rip:

Yeah that’s all I’m asking. Can we discuss the leak in the single thread vs here til midnight.

Just now, Machete said:

I dont hate it. I just wanted less generic but i'm very glad it's a song people can dance to at least. 

2 minutes ago, abeille said:

Best believe Tidal and co. will deal with the leakers accordingly :heart:

The mods should sell Tidal the names of the offenders in exchange for new servers. A win-win situation.

oprah-party.gif

2 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I adore the new song. It’s a win in my book. That’s all I cared about. This will be on repeat at the gym ???

And will

Less than 3 hours to go 

oprah-dance.gif 

3 minutes ago, Machete said:

:rip: 

By the way if the haters think they will laugh at Bey. It wont happen. The general public will love this beat and message from Bey. After two years of covid and possible recession coming, this is the sound needed in music right now and with a video this will take over.

I don’t know about this. 

2 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

what do y’all think the music video will serve? 

I expect some vogue and colorful all over there, it's how i feel the song but i don't know if B suit in that scenario tho. I hope vid come today too.

I am not pleased about this alleged leak or the fact that I'm seeing Normani stans as the main culprits spreading this around just so they can run to call it trash. That's how group think works and this is very damaging to Beys era. 

The gloves are off. **** all of them and I won't be supporting a damn thing from these flop ass crop of new girls who cry about not being able to chart or scan platinum. 

I'm a bit concerned, the production is lacking to me. But I won't meltdown yet lol, I've only heard a snippet. 

I can't believe we're saying Goodbye to surprise releases.

In Loving Memory 

Surprise Release 

2013-2021

Is it everyday think pieces ?

3 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

what do y’all think the music video will serve? 

Animated-GIF-downsized_large-1523554701- 

club96-naomi.gif 

8ef2194b3b0fd894abafd3761afe8548.gif 

This always happens to her :rip:

Y’all spiraled

I am still perched for the official premier and hopefully accompanied video. I don’t know why anyone is here is trippin, this is Beyoncé…c’mon now. 

Just now, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I can't believe we're saying Goodbye to surprise releases.

In Loving Memory 

Surprise Release 

2013-2021

After tonight they may be resurrected :rip:

1 minute ago, Dreajae said:

I am not pleased about this alleged leak or the fact that I'm seeing Normani stans as the main culprits spreading this around just so they can run to call it trash. That's how group think works and this is very damaging to Beys era. 

The gloves are off. **** all of them and I won't be supporting a damn thing from these flop ass crop of new girls who cry about not being able to chart or scan platinum. 

They've resorted to blaming Bey for Normani flopping because its easier than facing the truth that she had her chance and missed her window. I'm more angry that the leak seems to have come from clout chasers in the hive.

I don't really care what stans think because they're all biased. If my friends (the GP) have a bad reaction tomorrow, then I'll sweat.

6 minutes ago, jane said:

The general public will love this beat and message from Bey. 

Bey's core demographic has always been urban. THEY have been the ones to play her music on radio even after she stopped playing the industry games. They have been the ones to make sure her songs can go #1 on Apple Music (most urban dominated platform)... they will not be living for this song :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

How did it even get out. Even Be Alive didn’t leak, makes no sense. I would’ve thought she would’ve just sent it out like an hour before to all streaming. 

the mixed reviews and meltdowns :bibliahh:

this is serving pop music emergency :bibliahh:

we need the video, STAT :bibliahh:

Just now, Shelter said:

How did it even get out. Even Be Alive didn’t leak, makes no sense. I would’ve thought she would’ve just sent it out like an hour before to all streaming. 

If I remember correctly it did leak a few hours before as well

Funny how the release "only her fans care about" had hundreds of people snooping in the base and the single thread rushing after a leak 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.