• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, Quiqui4eva said:

In before she recorded a fake track and left it unsecured to troll us

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

A concept.

Like forget the fact there is a whole single thread to discuss the song, y'all have to come in the one place we have to be excited and wait until it drops and spread your unsolicited opinions too

Is she going to make a post about or?? I hope we get the video too 

1 minute ago, ToraeGilt said:

Is she going to make a post about or?? I hope we get the video too 

I'm going to be a little underwhelmed if we don't get a video.

3 hours and 30 minutes left 

2016412357_TGBey.thumb.gif.ff5124ebe71b5 

Edited by chaeyonce

Let’s try to move the conversation away from the leak and stop replying to people talking about it in this thread… They’re not going to spoil it for me. I’ll form my own opinion 

1 minute ago, KingB® said:

Uhm are you?  teasing it in any form in the public threads whatsoever. And you knew that people would ask or question the truth of that. and out of pride because you were hurt that people were saying you were lying you sent out links. 

That‘s sounds like a child getting hurt in his pride. You should have just sat there and ate your food *****  But you felt special and wanted people to know. Like the childish attention hoe you are. Bye

Ok, sis. If an insider leaks lyrics, tracklists and details from an album cover everything is ok but a random user like me is not able to do it. Just say you didn't expect anyone to find the song out there and we ok. Next time I'll think twice of doing u a favour trying to keep this base and Beyoncé thread single alive teasing some ****. Thx god I don't use to post in base, some of u think Beyoncé will give u an award for the best hive member or sumn.

Seriously they need to fix them ATRL servers...It's not the Oscars is it

Relistening to some of her songs because I can't sleep

She truly did THAT here

1 minute ago, Aramis said:

Ok, sis. If an insider leaks lyrics, tracklists and details from an album cover everything is ok but a random user like me is not able to do it. Just say you didn't expect anyone to find the song out there and we ok. Next time I'll think twice of doing u a favour trying to keep this base and Beyoncé thread single alive teasing some ****. Thx god I don't use to post in base, some of u think Beyoncé will give u an award for the best hive member or sumn.

The way you missed the entire point, the base and the threads were alive pre leak, some of yous just clout obsessed 

Ruining an artist hard work by unveiling said work before its designed release time is not "teasing"

:sorry:

I'm more mad about the Big freeda stuff. I thought it was a joke but it seems to be real. After Formation, why would she want to bring this gimmick back? SMH 

While we're waiting for the song let's give this skipless masterpiece a stream

1 minute ago, jane said:

I'm more mad about the Big freeda stuff. I thought it was a joke but it seems to be real. After Formation, why would she want to bring this gimmick back? SMH 

Big Freedia parts and "Jay verse" are the best part of the song for me tho the problem is chorus kinda bland.

6 minutes ago, Aramis said:

You little b!$@( who tf you think you are. Get your ugly ass out before you find the hornets nest.

3 minutes ago, abeille said:

While we're waiting for the song let's give this skipless masterpiece a stream

I don't know a better song :chick3:

Just now, Aramis said:

Big Freedia parts and "Jay verse" are the best part of the song for me tho the problem is chorus kinda bland.

The message is clear and i understand kinda why she chose this as a lead after people have been coming for her a lot lately but i dont know i guess a music video will elevate it.

3 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

You little b!$@( who tf you think you are. Get your ugly ass out before you find the hornets nest.

:skull:

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

I don't know a better song :chick3:

Best song on 4sus it's true :jonny2:

I really don’t need the negativity here. Can y’all take this argument somewhere else? Kinda annoyed that it leaked but it’s already done. It didn’t break savage remix from smashing and it definitely won’t do Break my soul either. If the song is meant to smash it’ll smash.

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Alright y’all gotta stop. :deadbanana:

It's gotta be trolling at this point. They have the whole site to discuss their betrayal of Bey the leak. Can't we have this ONE thread? :rip:

I just wanted a good original beat and her really singing the whole time. If this thing is real....as a fan i'm losing my patience here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.