Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

On 3/7/2024 at 6:22 AM, eyeroll said:

Why? Who knows

On 3/7/2024 at 6:22 AM, eyeroll said:

I feel like I know so many of you already (and your absolutely atrocious tastes).

Not you coming in here with an Easter egg: 

And a drag! :rip:

• Haha 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Goodbye Lullaby after so many years, honestly one of her best albumn but really underappreciated :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, EarthJang said:

Listening to Goodbye Lullaby after so many years, honestly one of her best albumn but really underappreciated :chick3:

Because everyone expects to get the fun Avril after TBDT, she lost most of the og rock fans and built her a new pop princess image only to decide to become a divorce ballad girl, she flopped for a reason. Plus GL has some very basic production which is also the main criticism.

I need new music :gaycat6:

• 3 weeks later...

Her monthly listeners increased by +130k today and Complicated had its biggest streaming day yesterday too. :duca:

• Like 1

+819k for Complicated. It will cross 800M streams tomorrow. :duca:

• Like 2

she's SLAYING

On 3/16/2024 at 3:10 PM, EarthJang said:

Its absolutely stands toe to toe with Let Go and TBDT. I still don't understand why people think UMS is a better album. UMS only has stronger singles. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Its absolutely stands toe to toe with Let Go and TBDT. I still don't understand why people think UMS is a better album. UMS only has stronger singles. 

The TBDT sneak :monkey:

UMS >>>> TBDT 

8 minutes ago, EarthJang said:

The TBDT sneak :monkey:

UMS >>>> TBDT 

Absolutely not

I Will Be, Keep Holding On, Innocence are all ballad career highlights and every other track is a bop. Under My Flop wishes 

23 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Absolutely not

I Will Be, Keep Holding On, Innocence are all ballad career highlights and every other track is a bop. Under My Flop wishes 

I agree, but as a whole album UMS is so much better

UMS 20th Anniversary is in May :lakitu:

On 4/8/2024 at 8:40 AM, Jaimon said:

UMS 20th Anniversary is in May :lakitu:

Wow I'm crossing my fingers she drops a lyric video for "I Always Get What I Want" to celebrate the occasion.

If she does an 20th anniversary edition maybe she'll remove "How Does It Feel" from the track list so it's a more authentic representation of the era.

Either way, I'm ready to be starved by her again. Keep us malnourished MFP :heart2:

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2024 at 10:01 AM, EarthJang said:

I agree, but as a whole album UMS is so much better

UMS is a filler mess lol

not Vagine finally having a tour with good attendence... so many places with some capacities being higher than 10000

they love (Let Go) her again!

Some of the takes in here :lakitu:

Not this ***** selling out arena tour on her own but has to be a B-list line up for festival :rip:. The way that she and her team discredited herself :rip: 

Any reason for her streaming stats and number of Spotify listeners going up these days?

spotify monthly listeners:

Avril Lavigne — 21,187,634 *new peak*

omfg... we're so back 

Edited by misa amane

On 4/15/2024 at 3:21 PM, HBK-79 said:

Any reason for her streaming stats and number of Spotify listeners going up these days?

Talent 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, KKCuteCat said:

Not this ***** selling out arena tour on her own but has to be a B-list line up for festival :rip:. The way that she and her team discredited herself :rip: 

In her team's defense, when was the last time one of her singles charted at LEAST top 40 in the US? Over 10 years ago…

They shouldn't doubt her legacy, but can understand why they'd be hesitant to book a huge tour for her. :(

46 minutes ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

In her team's defense, when was the last time one of her singles charted at LEAST top 40 in the US? Over 10 years ago…

They shouldn't doubt her legacy, but can understand why they'd be hesitant to book a huge tour for her. :(

Someone like Xtina wouldn't do something as pathetic like this and i believe Avril is at least on bar with Xtina in term of commercial success. :rip: She doesn't have to do this. :rip: 

It's been a while & she refuse to give us signs of new music :cries: she appeared at the iHeart Radio Awards but she better be working on new music or preparing for the GH tour 

Her Spotify numbers increasing… wondering what could happen when the tour starts :duca:

Smile is less than half million Away from 100 million

Nobody's Home also at the 90s million area

On 4/23/2024 at 3:29 PM, misa amane said:

monthly listeners:

Avril Lavigne — 21.608.786 (+421.152) *NEW PEAK*

is there any reason of her monthly listeners increasing everyday? :duca:

We love to see it :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.