Adele

iamvladd

3 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I need her to get on her Sade/George Michael sophisti-pop bag and give us more classics like All Night Parking and her cover of Lovesong. :jonny:

A Sade-inspired album is exactly what I want from her. :jonny: It would suit her voice perfectly and be a change up for her without alienating fans.

• Like 4

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

13 minutes ago, Mike91 said:

A Sade-inspired album is exactly what I want from her. :jonny: It would suit her voice perfectly and be a change up for her without alienating fans.

She was tallking about smooth Balearic beats in that Vogue interview back in 2021, her Stronger Than Pride is coming :jonny:

I forget she did all of this in her flop era. 

It's funny how other people used to call us "success stans" but I think a lot of us agree that 30 is Adele's best or second best album to date. It makes perfect sense as a follow-up to 25. And keeps us thirsty for the next one

I'm looking forward to her birthday post next month because she has teased her album titles in those posts before. Not saying it's gonna happen this time, but let's see

Oh, and I just remembered we didn't get a birthday post at all last year, which was strange. The way we were expecting A5 to drop, but not even a post :rip:

Edited by anti-bitch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, anti-***** said:

It's funny how other people used to call us "success stans" but I think a lot of us agree that 30 is Adele's best or second best album to date. It makes perfect sense as a follow-up to 25. And keeps us thirsty for the next one

I'm looking forward to her birthday post next month because she has teased her album titles in those posts before. Not saying it's gonna happen this time, but let's see

Oh, and I just remembered we didn't get a birthday post at all last year, which was strange. The way we were expecting A5 to drop, but not even a post :rip:

:ahh: Poor delusional us :clown:

13 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I need her to get on her Sade/George Michael sophisti-pop bag and give us more classics like All Night Parking and her cover of Lovesong. :jonny:

More ANP and less Lovesnooze

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

:ahh: Poor delusional us :clown:

Perhaps we were off by a year... or two :gaycat6:

but yeah, she's gonna be 36 next month. that tells you how long it's been since A started writing 30

and if she really hasn't even thought about writing a new album, she's gonna be pushing 40 by the time it's finished

so i hope that's not true

9 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Perhaps we were off by a year... or two :gaycat6:

but yeah, she's gonna be 36 next month. that tells you how long it's been since A started writing 30

and if she really hasn't even thought about writing a new album, she's gonna be pushing 40 by the time it's finished

so i hope that's not true

Hopefully Sony have had a serious sit down with her and reminded her about that 100 million investment they made when they signed her :fan:

2025 would be perfect tho. All the major girls are or have already released music so she would have the entire year to herself (besides tay and her re recordings) 

Political climate will most likely have died down a lil also so she won't have to compete for headlines. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aslan said:

2025 would be perfect tho. All the major girls are or have already released music so she would have the entire year to herself (besides tay and her re recordings) 

Political climate will most likely have died down a lil also so she won't have to compete for headlines. 

her favorite number is 5 too isnt it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aslan said:

she has the most expensive recording contract isnt it

obviously they have made breakeven yet right?

well it's their fault, releasing those billboards didnt help

If she doesn't want to record a studio album yet, I hope she could release at least a Christmas album. I'm sure it would sell a lot.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

she has the most expensive recording contract isnt it

obviously they have made breakeven yet right?

well it's their fault, releasing those billboards didnt help

Those billboards were a gag but I'm sure it took a lot of the promo budget :rip:

9 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Those billboards were a gag but I'm sure it took a lot of the promo budget :rip:

yes, the budget should have gone to spotify payola of OMG or IDW

her not doing any grammy perfs also did hurt

when she's a live performance kind of singer

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Støned said:

If she doesn't want to record a studio album yet, I hope she could release at least a Christmas album. I'm sure it would sell a lot.

Who actually wants a Christmas album though, I certainly do not :skull:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, supertiffany said:

her favorite number is 5 too isnt it

yeah

I want Grammys to go back to having normal crowds and stage setting

with those tables it looks like a dinner event

1 minute ago, Ichinaru19 said:

but imagine like one song for a holiday film. could be nice

7 hours ago, Støned said:

Some side project would be refreshing actually. She could write about something else than her life, or cover some songs

So did 30 outsell all of Taylor's recent albums in pure sales despite Taylor having higher first week sales?

I'm surprised since the stan world would have you believe Adele is miles behind

40 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I'd only want one if it was done correctly. Most of them are nothing but cheap cash grabs but genuinely good Christmas albums last forever.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

So did 30 outsell all of Taylor's recent albums in pure sales despite Taylor having higher first week sales?

I'm surprised since the stan world would have you believe Adele is miles behind

not in US, but abroad maybe? mainly in Europe. in UK 30 sold 500k pure by the end of 2021. it's hard to find pure sales data from other places. in China I remember Taylor being #1 and Adele #2 from western artists. and in US, 30 has sold like 1.8M pure to date, which is quite good considering its first week was less then 700k

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Probably her main buying demographic which are the older generation (40 y/o above) (?)

Look at Michael Buble's Christmas album, that album did wonders to his career's SPS. 

I'm sure Adele is capable to delivering a good one too, but that's also the last thing I want from her too. :giraffe:

Edited by Støned
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, anti-***** said:

American Idol will have "Adele night" on her birthday, May 5

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/american-idol-716-adele-night-5-5/

but it's better we don't start clowning again, lol. it's cute anyway. they will be singing her songs

Imagine if she was a guest judge like they do on the voice :duca:

7 hours ago, anti-***** said:

American Idol will have "Adele night" on her birthday, May 5

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/american-idol-716-adele-night-5-5/

but it's better we don't start clowning again, lol. it's cute anyway. they will be singing her songs

really hate that promo such as this are not being done when she has an album out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.