Adele

iamvladd

A bothers absolutely no one, stays in her own lane and is always giving her flowers to other artists. Why can't she just be left alone… :coffee2:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

Anyways how's Munich doing? 
how many of the shows are sold out (or close to selling out) :gaycat4:

Rolling stone being messy for a very mid Taylor Swift album. 31 songs and only like 1-5 songs are actually good/worth it 

• Like 2

Now they're just trying to discredit 25s debut by saying it was because of bundles :laugh:

A has never done a bundle in her life and how they explain the other 5 weeks it did over a million sales…:zzz:

15 hours ago, Aslan said:

Flop rolling stone Germany dragging A out of nowhere…

wtf is that about? :khalyan2:

The article is not dragging her at all. Try reading it maybe. :laugh:

55 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

The article is not dragging her at all. Try reading it maybe. :laugh:

"The better Adele" there's no reason to even bring her name up when her and A are not musically connected at all. 
You may not read it like that but it's an unnecessary comparison. 

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

"The better Adele" there's no reason to even bring her name up when her and A are not musically connected at all. 

There's several posts on Twitter/X defending Adele going kinda viral since yesterday, so it's not just us who thought that was a strange headline

7 hours ago, Aslan said:

Now they're just trying to discredit 25s debut by saying it was because of bundles :laugh:

A has never done a bundle in her life and how they explain the other 5 weeks it did over a million sales…:zzz:

Bundles? They are so clueless. Adele didn't use them

20 hours ago, Aslan said:

Anyways how's Munich doing? 

can we just pray she's not going to cancel? i'm flying from Asia to see her ...

14 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

This is cute

:heart:

24 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Yeah, no way she's gonna cancel. The financial stakes in it are so big

I would not blame her if she wants to take a year off after this. She's been singing a lot in the past two years. I just wish the audience had been bigger all this time

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Please don't worry, the reason she took off the entirety of March and April was to preserve her voice and she also has tje entirety of July to fully train so she's ready for the Munich shows in august. 

i think she also knows the financial and personal stakes if she was to cancel 

I hope you enjoy the show :heart:

• Like 1

Seeing so much A love on Twitter :chick3::heart:

Edited by Aslan

12 hours ago, Aslan said:

as if taylor could cover heartbreak better than Adele. not only is it false, it is so damn unnecessary. crazy how what is supposed to be respected music journalism has fallen to creating stan wars but then again after the Greatest singers list last year i dont think this is beyond them.

5 hours ago, anti-***** said:

This is cute

lmaoo the notes trying to collect and failing :toofunny3:

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

Please don't worry, the reason she took off the entirety of March and April was to preserve her voice and she also has tje entirety of July to fully train so she's ready for the Munich shows in august. 

i think she also knows the financial and personal stakes if she was to cancel 

I hope you enjoy the show :heart:

Thank you! You guys are sweet. My first time seeing Adele despite her clocking my most Spotify streams of all times。

4 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

lmaoo the notes trying to collect and failing :toofunny3:

now the note got deleted lol

but i'm a bit worried looking at the streams right now https://adelespotify.com/streams/tracks

i don't think it's just spring effect. i guess the tiktok music ban is hurting Adele more than some other artists. and also not getting any viral moments lately due to pause from Vegas. that app really helped her

but we will see big numbers in August for sure

2 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Thank you! You guys are sweet. My first time seeing Adele despite her clocking my most Spotify streams of all times。

Aww. I hope it's everything you wish for! :heart2:

If I ever get a bit sad or bored, I remind myself that Munich is happening. Lol. I'm not going there, but I will love to see you guys and all the daydreamers there! It's gonna be the biggest event since the last album release

Edited by anti-bitch
  • Like 1

this is the best she's ever sounded imo :chick3:

but why does she occasionally sound different depending on where the person is recording from? It confuses me then I've read that she sounds different all together when you're actually at the residency :mandown:

Edited by Aslan

Lord my fellow daydreamers on Twitter were truly in the trenches yesterday defending A 

:gaycat6:
if only that man just uplifted Tay without dragging A down…

:ghostface:

Edited by Aslan

9 hours ago, Aslan said:

this is the best she's ever sounded imo :chick3:

but why does she occasionally sound different depending on where the person is recording from? It confuses me then I've read that she sounds different all together when you're actually at the residency :mandown:

Different phones pick up different frequencies of sound. And ofc real life sound is on another level

I like it more when her voice is more "bright" because you can tell she is more well rested then

• Like 2

im seeing so many positive virals abt her over the past 2 days all over twitter. tweets w like +100k likes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

im seeing so many positive virals abt her over the past 2 days all over twitter. tweets w like +100k likes 

It's much needed after what felt like an eternity of negative tweets :chick3:

August seems so far away :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.