• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

Hold On and Love Is A Game are masterpiece.

I believe most GPs haven't discovered those songs yet.

They are the last songs on 30. Imagine if those songs went viral on tiktok :jonny5:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

You notice you never really see her on her phone? 
like she's always present in the moment. :clap3:

Lol that's why she don't know tik tok

But yea, I'm curious about her birthday too. Like please at least post something this time (and tease us your next album title lol)

She was insane for this actually. 

I've been listening to 19 a lot and damn it's such a gem in her discography. The budget was £1 but it seems so raw compared to her other albums. 

melt my heart to stoke, tired and chasing pavements being my favs. 

4 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Hold On and Love Is A Game are masterpiece.

I believe most GPs haven't discovered those songs yet.

They are the last songs on 30. Imagine if those songs went viral on tiktok :jonny5:

Since they're apart of the set list for the residency let's hope they gain some traction when she releases the concert video.  :jonny5:

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Lol that's why she don't know tik tok

But yea, I'm curious about her birthday too. Like please at least post something this time (and tease us your next album title lol)

We just need a bunch of daydreamers to tweet about her posting on her birthday since she seemingly pays attention to a lot of big daydreamer accounts (or gets her friend to) 

Everyone just needs to spam jed 

5 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I've been listening to 19 a lot and damn it's such a gem in her discography. The budget was £1 but it seems so raw compared to her other albums. 

I forgot about this gem 

13 hours ago, Aslan said:

Right As Rain is a bop

But let's hope she gives us something else to talk about soon than always the old stuff and old sales records

Even just thinking about the last two years, although she's done many shows at Vegas there's been several days off between the shows each week. Has she really done nothing in all those days? I hope not

12 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Right As Rain is a bop

But let's hope she gives us something else to talk about soon than always the old stuff and old sales records

Even just thinking about the last two years, although she's done many shows at Vegas there's been several days off between the shows each week. Has she really done nothing in all those days? I hope not

Even if she has been working on another album, she'd never say she was anyways. She very well could been lying in that magazine interview she gave last year. 

She probably has been working on another album, (it's been nearly 5 years since 30 was finished ffs) but she doesn't want to feel pressured with a timeline for it.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, anti-***** said:

Right As Rain is a bop

This classic

7 hours ago, Mike91 said:

Even if she has been working on another album, she'd never say she was anyways. She very well could been lying in that magazine interview she gave last year. 

She probably has been working on another album, (it's been nearly 5 years since 30 was finished ffs) but she doesn't want to feel pressured with a timeline for it.

Has Adele ever said she was working on a new album? I feel like she has lied every single time with her past releases

1 hour ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Has Adele ever said she was working on a new album? I feel like she has lied every single time with her past releases

Only in like 2009/2010 when working on 21, but not since then

And it's been half a year since the last magazine interview, so things might be different now

At least she said in some of the spring shows at Vegas that she gotta write a new album before next tour

I'm curious to see if Adele posts anything on her birthday. It would be nice to get even a hint of what she's gonna do after this year

8 hours ago, Mike91 said:

And it's hard to look at the previous album eras for any clues as to when expect the next album because this era has been so different and you could say sporadic

no matter how long it takes, maybe for A5 we could hope for a more "normal" promo and tour schedule

Doing Munich almost 3 years after album release is kinda random, lol. Cute, but random

I wanna post this here too that literally 0.3% of the vinyls pressed in 2021 were "30" vinyls (source: https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/adele-30-vinyl-manufacturing-delays-9655895/#:~:text=At most%2C Adele's 500%2C000 units would amount to 0.3% of the total vinyl records manufactured this year.)

i just say that because people keep talking about the vinyls in other threads on this website

whoever said that Adele clogged up the vinyl plants in 2021 was just trying to defame her on purpose

and if you see footage of "vinyls collecting dust" it's just recordings from November 2021 that people keep reposting over and over again

• Thanks 1

And they say she has zero impact...

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

And they say she has zero impact...

the likes :duca:

:fan:

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2024 at 11:06 AM, Aslan said:

The Best for Last erasure!

But you stanning MMHTS... you get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C_Colstead said:

The Best for Last erasure!

But you stanning MMHTS... you get it.

It's beyond sick how she pays them dust. 

A's birthday on Sunday, here's to hoping for a birthday post on Monday 

What if she suddenly surprised released new album :jonny2:

46 minutes ago, Aslan said:

we won @anti-*****

yass! lol what a mess that was

and i don't think it's gonna get banned in US either. Tiktok is too big at this point, especially for young people

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Aslan said:

we won @anti-*****

:clap3: Now make 30 go viral :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.