Adele

iamvladd

All these theories about new music is funnn even though I lost hope on it. i do hope she at least does something different in the August to November shows though if she does release something it will just be the concert film (and hopefully a live album to go with it!)

34 would be an ugly album title and unless she wrote it all last year (which isnt exactly impossible considering how that year went both good and bad) I highly doubt she'd name it that. Lowkey was hoping her fifth would be self titled and she could go back to #s for the rest. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

If this turns out to be true then she’s truly Taylor level unhinged :fan:

2 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

All these theories about new music is funnn even though I lost hope on it. i do hope she at least does something different in the August to November shows though if she does release something it will just be the concert film (and hopefully a live album to go with it!)

34 would be an ugly album title and unless she wrote it all last year (which isnt exactly impossible considering how that year went both good and bad) I highly doubt she'd name it that. Lowkey was hoping her fifth would be self titled and she could go back to #s for the rest. 

I'm so here for a live album at least.

And I think 34 sounds better than 30 actually, lol. And listen, it would be funny to have people going like "Oh it's been 4 years since the last album already? time flies" haha.

this is sad @Aslan

i hope Adele learns to just not read what people write about her.

Edited by anti-bitch

I’m really happy to see she extended the residency and is doing a concert film. :duca: Hopefully that means we’re getting a live album, too, and she better put this one on streaming services. (While she’s at it, she can put Live at the Royal Albert Hall and her iTunes Festival EPs on streaming, too. :grump:)

It’s pretty unlikely that I’ll be able to swing the Vegas shows — no matter how I look at it, there’s just no way it’s realistically in my budget right now — but I signed up for the Verified Fan presale just in case something changes in the next couple of weeks. Maybe I’ll win the lottery or something. :dies:  I do empathize with what she said last night about not being able to maintain/rebuild a life for her son after the divorce if she went on tour, but I do hope she does a proper tour for the next album because even though Vegas is convenient for her, it’s just not financially feasible for a large portion of her fan base.

11 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

this is sad @Aslan

I just saw this video like a minute ago.

But 

"I have smashed it, I always smash it", made me feel she's proud of this residency.

15 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

this is sad @Aslan

This made me so emotional :chick3:

I want the basement the dailyfail journalists write from to collapse because they really lead the hate train against her and continue to do so…:supaspaz:

Edited by Aslan

She needs a better team/publicist to protect her because they really didn’t do anything during the height of the vegas controversy and just allowed so much misinformation and lies to be published about her. 

58 minutes ago, Rami said:

I just saw this video like a minute ago.

But 

"I have smashed it, I always smash it", made me feel she's proud of this residency.

Yeah :chick3: that's our girl! Literally all of the fan reviews on Ticketmaster have been 5 stars throughout the residency. it's incredible.

if they do the concert film right, it could be a big deal.

Do you think the docu will be via netflix? Because if not they can just keep it lol

the netflix deal better be a promo for a new album, why will a second leg of vegas needs such promo

Did anyone already mention how the last two Vegas dates end on the 3 and 4th? :jonny: I feel like there are way too many 34 references for there not to be an album this year. I saw some accounts saying new album this summer, so so maybe Adele would release in between the June and August residencies? :WAP: I'm legit gonna try and buy tickets just clinging to the fact that she might be doing new songs :skull: But the money :skull: !!!

9 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Did anyone already mention how the last two Vegas dates end on the 3 and 4th? :jonny: I feel like there are way too many 34 references for there not to be an album this year. I saw some accounts saying new album this summer, so so maybe Adele would release in between the June and August residencies? :WAP: I'm legit gonna try and buy tickets just clinging to the fact that she might be doing new songs :skull: But the money :skull: !!!

I mean her birthday is on a Friday this year so no better time to release then :gaycat1:

Only downside to that is Ed sheeran is releasing his new album on the same day but I doubt she would care about that…:fan:

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

I mean her birthday is on a Friday this year so no better time to release then :gaycat1:

Only downside to that is Ed sheeran is releasing his new album on the same day but I doubt she would care about that…:fan:

She obviously won't release the same day of Ed Sheeran  :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

She obviously won't release the same day of Ed Sheeran  :skull: 

Why? She originally was going to release 30 on the same day as RED TV until Taylor decided to move her date so she clearly don’t care about competition. Also her birthday is a very symbolic date for her and she always does something special. 

Edited by Aslan

I really hope the concert film has a documentary attached to it like tay did with miss Americana.

I want to see A at her rawest. I want to see her behind the scenes :gaycat1:

I still don’t understand why they haven’t released her residency box scores yet? 
:lakitu:

5 hours ago, Aslan said:

I still don’t understand why they haven’t released her residency box scores yet? 
:lakitu:

Maybe they don't care enough to release them

8 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Maybe they don't care enough to release them

Yeah that’s understandable given the media’s relentless attacks on her. No doubt they would use the figures to try and spin a narrative that she’s charging x amount for tickets given her “humble beginnings”…:michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.