Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

4 hours ago, Aslan said:

This Vivienne Westwood dress is such a serve :smitten2:

the way this is probably one the last dresses she ever designed :chick3:

it might be the best this whole residency :jonny5:i want a high quality version of it

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

she said she dunno when will be back. but also that "I got plans"

:jonny5:

Wait. 21 is that album which refuses to die.

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

14 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Imagine the collapse if we got Adele ft SZA or SZA ft Adele for her next single.

The fact that she never featured someone or never collaborated with anyone for song is mind blowing.

I like that she doesn't do much collabs, we just need to delete that horrid Chris Stapleton one from memory

30 era officially over.

4 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I like that she doesn't do much collabs, we just need to delete that horrid Chris Stapleton one from memory

But hey that could have been lovely had they actually sang it together. They just slapped Chris' vocals on Adele's studio version. That's why it feels cold.

1 hour ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

30 era officially over.

ADELE era loading... :flower2: ahah

Ahh the second leg starts in June and it’s being filmed :jonny5:

Now it’s certain she’s extending the residency I hope she changes the show arrangements and performs some different songs. :ghostface:

but my hope is she releases A5 on her birthday in May then immediately goes perform them in June…:coffee:

Oh the rumors ARE true :jonny5: give us your Homecoming queen hope there will be an album on Spotify too!

I’f they’re recording the show  surely that means new music is coming? Because she’s pretty much played 30 for both ONO and an audience with Adele…:celestial5:

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

I’f they’re recording the show  surely that means new music is coming? Because she’s pretty much played 30 for both ONO and an audience with Adele…:celestial5:

I like how you think! Also, remember how Adele mentioned the numbers 34 and 60 in her birthday post last year? So I think the extension will be 26 shows. @GreatestLoveofAll

another leg is fine but why is it extending out into fall :emofish:

makes me think she's not going to play any shows outside of vegas for 30 and this year.

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

It's probably just meant to be a thing for fans who couldn't go to Vegas to see her, so I don't think that necessarily means new music is on the way.

However, I also wouldn't be surprised if she did release new music soon? I know we always joke around about her long breaks between albums but those breaks were never intended to be as long as they were. 25 was supposed to come out in 2014 but she scrapped the original album, which delayed it. Also being a new mother played a role in the wait too. That would have been around 3.5 years since 21. I'm also pretty sure most of 30 was completed in late 2019/early 2020 and was only delayed because of COVID. That would have been around 4-4.5 years since 25. Her divorce is likely the main reason why it even took 4 years.

It's been over 3 years since 30 was completed. I don't think it's that far-fetched that she may have new music planned over the coming months. She hasn't had a child and she's not gotten divorced. It's also not like she's been on the road touring the entire time. It's very possible she's recorded new music, especially since 30 didn't have the legs the other albums did (though most albums by established artists don't really have massive runs anymore).

54 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Now the question is that will it be on Netflix or HBO?

The highest bidder :fan:

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

another leg is fine but why is it extending out into fall :emofish:

makes me think she's not going to play any shows outside of vegas for 30 and this year.

She specifically said last night that touring is not in her plans due to her anxiety 

Guessing new music is coming sooner than later :duca:

new music would be a nice switch from the usual long wait that (as was mentioned) was even longer than originally intended.

although i'm not betting on new music for this second leg because the advertising for it is very much still the same Adele at Vegas show.

8 minutes ago, Luis said:

She specifically said last night that touring is not in her plans due to her anxiety 

yeah but i mean it's difference to do some limited run of concerts and the way she's been touring in the past. sure it would be expensive to get a second stage build for a few shows but it's not like that would be a dealbreaker for Adele. 

9 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Ugh the way I’m about to buy tickets because new music might be coming!!!

@Aslan @GreatestLoveofAll @DUA LIPA i think there's something about the way she keeps putting the number 34 out there, which is her age now. and we know she names the albums after her age. now this residency extension also has 34 shows exactly. and the residency that she just finished had 34 shows as well.

so please, god. if we won't get a world tour then at least give us new music. but just the concert movie would be lovely to have ofc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.