Adele

iamvladd

19 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Miley has never been an albums artist. Flowers was successful because of tiktok and and tiktok only. The same with Sam smith…

so they’re not comparable. 

Yeah, but Harry also had a huge single but maybe not so album. And we already talked about the One Night Only copies, so there's something to be said about the label.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

On 3/11/2023 at 2:25 AM, anti-***** said:

Yeah, they must be too sad for her. My Little Love, To Be Loved, Woman Like Me... all masterpieces. Strangers by nature is so beautiful too. :chick3:

I still feel this album was underappreciated. 

BTW

:duca:

I need Adele and Jennifer Coolidge in a mother/daughter comedy ASAP! :fan:

it would be so camp and funny :fan:

21 sound but happy and positive lyrics? HUH??? 

makes no sense, unless they're talking about bombastic instrumentals, drums, guitar...

10 hours ago, Rami said:

I still feel this album was underappreciated. 

BTW

:duca:

8 hours ago, supertiffany said:

21 sound is LOUD right? RITD, SFTTR, TT, DYR

heavy drums

39 minutes ago, Aslan said:

21 sound but happy and positive lyrics? HUH??? 

makes no sense, unless they're talking about bombastic instrumentals, drums, guitar...

How many times does it have to be said that you canNOT trust that twitter account. They know nothing! The only real insiders are right here on this forum and they have said nothing about a new album.

I wish there was a new album but we just have to wait and see.

Edited by anti-bitch

A is so annoying. She always be going to these after parties yet never posts photos or takes photos with anyone :coffee2:

like damn can we get a crumb…:gaycat6:

Edited by Aslan

15 hours ago, supertiffany said:

Love is a Game can be the theme song for Little Mermaid right??

literally how...

Any word on when we can expect the extension announcement and dates ? 

does her label care? tbh they only care about pure sales, when they shipped the 5 MILLION PURE SALES, vegas gig, one night only coins, they just dont care about the era anymore

48 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

does her label care? tbh they only care about pure sales, when they shipped the 5 MILLION PURE SALES, vegas gig, one night only coins, they just dont care about the era anymore

Baby I coulda told you in July 2019 that whatever era we ended up with it was gonna be one of the most mishandled ones this decade. 4th album it was already written in the stars, doll. :coffee2: We’ll try it again in 2029. 

25 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

Baby I coulda told you in July 2019 that whatever era we ended up with it was gonna be one of the most mishandled ones this decade. 4th album it was already written in the stars, doll. :coffee2: We’ll try it again in 2029. 

what u talking bout please expound

5 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

The fact that both 21 and 25 are still charting and 30 is OUT. :deadbanana2:

its beyond tragic. the way the label and her paid this album so much dust is the reason ill be fine with her vanishing again for another four years. like its clear they dont care anymore.

She don’t care 

her label don’t care 

so why should we care :coffee2:

hopefully it re enters come autumn/winter when they announce the second leg of the residency. 

Edited by Aslan

I think the bottom line comes down to profit. 

A owns the masters to 30 so I’m assuming she takes the biggest percentage of the royalties from 30.

if columbia/Sony were to continue promotions via radio/playlisting then it would both cost $$$ which means a smaller profit. 

And for an album that stopped getting any kind of radio attention from January 2022 I’m surprised it’s lasted this long tbh :ducky:

hopefully A5 is better handled…

25 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I think the bottom line comes down to profit. 

A owns the masters to 30 so I’m assuming she takes the biggest percentage of the royalties from 30.

if columbia/Sony were to continue promotions via radio/playlisting then it would both cost $$$ which means a smaller profit. 

You are overthinking now. And I've been overthinking too. But it's time to let 30 go. The music industry is crazy right now. Maybe 30 could blow up 5 years from now, lol.

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

You are overthinking now. And I've been overthinking too. But it's time to let 30 go. The music industry is crazy right now. Maybe 30 could blow up 5 years from now, lol.

I mean 30 did flop organically. It would be more embarrassing if they were still actively pushing it and it fell off the chart so there is a silver lining :rip:

11 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

But that’s another thing that is scaring me. Her peers have like double the discography she has and and gap keeps on widening. The music industry has already changed so much since she originally came back in 2021 so I’m nervous that she’s not going to be able to keep up. :ducky:

and once that happens I doubt she will ever release again because what would be the point? :gaycat6:

Edited by Aslan

15 minutes ago, Aslan said:

I mean 30 did flop organically. It would be more embarrassing if they were still actively pushing it and it fell off the chart so there is a silver lining :rip:

But 30 is such a beautiful album that I think it "flopping" says more about the industry right now than the album itself. And I know that 21 and 25 are more easy listening, but there's no way they deserve to be charting now instead of 30. Just like there's no way they deserved to win so much more Grammys than 30. There's other things at play now. But at least Vegas has been going so well, *knock on wood*.

12 minutes ago, Aslan said:

But that’s another thing that is scaring me. Her peers have like double the discography she has and and gap keeps on widening. The music industry has already changed so much when she originally came back in 2021 so I’m nervous that she’s not going to be able to keep up. :ducky:

and once that happens I doubt she will ever release again because what would be the point? :gaycat6:

She should release whatever and whenever she wants. I will be listening. I think it's badass that she truly doesn't care about where the industry is going. But ofc I hope for one more album at least, lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.