Adele

iamvladd

3 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

RITD is a smash and Skyfall gave her the Oscar. I’ll also mention HWG as it’s still one of the best songs lyrically Adele has written. I don’t take Paul’s contributions for granted on these three gems. However that’s pretty much about it. I Miss You is good although very repetitive and derivative of Florence. It lacks originality. And Sweetest Devotion is a dud sorry king Angelo. His work on 25 was not it.

Before 30 I would’ve still thought Paul>>>>Greg but 30 changed that. The versatility Greg showed on 30 alone, giving us neo-R&B with MLL, reggae and do-woop on CYHO, electric pop with OMG, 70s ballad with IDW, and even helped with producing the low-fi beat jam ANP. And of course giving us another #1 with the gorgeous classic Adele piano ballad EOM. Sorry but if Paul wants to return for 40 he’s gonna have to at least match Greg and offer more than what he offered on twenty-fad.

spacer.png

Her next album is Adele and it's being released May 5th, bookmark iT

Bidol83.gif

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

6 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Lead single in early April + music video

Album on May 5th

Extensive promo, similar to the 25 era

Adele announces in an interview that 4 videos were shot for the era

Adele announces a WW tour starting in mid-2024

tiffany-pollard.gif

pls cause i was lowkey thinking it would be a surprised release :gaycat7:

6 hours ago, anti-***** said:

I just noticed the Vegas residency has exactly 34 dates in it. :clown:

@Aslan @GreatestLoveofAll

its giving taylor level clues rn

yeah an album isn’t coming :gaycat6:

Unless it’s a surprise release :gaycat6:

but at the same time I doubt A cares about Ed like she was going to release 30 on the same day as Taylor (red tv) so who knows :noparty:

Edited by Aslan

5 hours ago, Aslan said:

yeah an album isn’t coming :gaycat6:

Unless it’s a surprise release :gaycat6:

but at the same time I doubt A cares about Ed like she was going to release 30 on the same day as Taylor (red tv) so who knows :noparty:

3 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Oh that bastard... :gaycat6:

No no, listen guys. I want Adele to announce her album for that day as well! And either make Ed move the date like Taylor with Red TV or fight it out.

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

No no, listen guys. I want Adele to announce her album for that day as well! And either make Ed move the date like Taylor with Red TV or fight it out.

Well subtract is supposedly a “folklore ripoff” so I don’t think he’s really doing it for commercial appeal. So that might not go in his favour seeing as he’s known for his generic catchy pop songs. :noparty:
either way she would win in the US and ww.

UK would could be close tho seeing as they’re both beloved here. 

2 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Well subtract is supposedly a “folklore ripoff” so I don’t think he’s really doing it for commercial appeal. So that might not go in his favour seeing as he’s known for his generic catchy pop songs. :noparty:
either way she would win in the US and ww.

UK would could be close tho seeing as they’re both beloved here. 

But even in the UK, 30 opened with like 100k more than Equals. So Adele would win even there. Especially if the new album is more commercial like we're hoping for.

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

But even in the UK, 30 opened with like 100k more than Equals. So Adele would win even there. Especially if the new album is more commercial like we're hoping for.

He’s also doing presale access to his show if you buy an album :noparty:

what if he knows that A might be potentially releasing an album so him announcing now gives him a 2 month lead…:noparty:

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

He’s also doing presale access to his show if you buy an album :noparty:

what if he knows that A might be potentially releasing an album so him announcing now gives him a 2 month lead…:noparty:

"I'm not worried. He should be worried." Remember that? Lol. Anyway, I just want that damn album from Adele.

what is the PURE SALES ALBUM TOTAL of ADELE

21 - 31M

25 - 22M

19 - 9M

30 - 5M

isnt it??

4 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

21 - 31M

25 - 22M

19 - 9M

30 - 5M

isnt it??

Those are probably IFPI's numbers which include shipments.

I don't know how reliable they are but these are Chartmasters' estimates (as of June 2022) :

CSPC-2022-Adele-albums-sales-list.jpg?lo

32 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

21 - 31M

25 - 22M

19 - 9M

30 - 5M

isnt it??

30 should be like 4M. But otherwise yes.

Edited by anti-bitch

23 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Those are probably IFPI's numbers which include shipments.

I don't know how reliable they are but these are Chartmasters' estimates (as of June 2022) :

CSPC-2022-Adele-albums-sales-list.jpg?lo

I think these are lowballed. 21 hit 30M pure like 10 years ago. it must have sold at least a million since. And 30 should be at 4M by now.

On 2/28/2023 at 10:27 AM, supertiffany said:

SML and CIGI really doesnt sound like Max best efforts tho

Both songs are awful.

Not it being Ed. I complelely forgot about him... im sad now cause I really hoped.

35 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Not it being Ed. I complelely forgot about him... im sad now cause I really hoped.

It's not over yet. We still have all these hints about something coming, "the beginning". And the tiktok page created. Don't forget Equals and 30 dropped only few weeks apart.

I wish someone at Vegas would ask her about these things. They never ask anything important. I know they get nervous when she approaches with the microphone, but still.

1 hour ago, OneAndOnly said:

Nothing is coming.

spacer.png

No but wait. May 6 is Ed's wife's birthday. So it's like a gift for her.

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

It's not over yet. We still have all these hints about something coming, "the beginning". And the tiktok page created. Don't forget Equals and 30 dropped only few weeks apart.

I wish someone at Vegas would ask her about these things. They never ask anything important. I know they get nervous when she approaches with the microphone, but still.

The only people thinking about it are the crazy stans like us though, also when you're in a position to see Adele like that you're not going to bombard her with new music questions most likely lol

2 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

Nothing is coming.

spacer.png

We don't claim this negative energy

Bidol83.gif

13 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

The only people thinking about it are the crazy stans like us though, also when you're in a position to see Adele like that you're not going to bombard her with new music questions most likely lol

Yeah. But I noticed many of the Twitter stans are gonna be there at Vegas this month, lol. But yeah, I understand. I think if she was gonna extend the residency, they would have announced it already. Unless she's gonna take the whole summer off.

And like I said, Ed Sheeran's wife's birthday is on May 6, so that's most likely why he's releasing on May 5. She's had some health problems. So it's a gift.

So I think something happening on May 5 is still possible. It's gonna be awkward if releasing something at the same time with Ed, but I'll take anything atp.

3 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

Nothing is coming.

spacer.png

Say it again so i can convince myself.

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Say it again so i can convince myself.

spacer.png

It's coming

Bidol83.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.