• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

14 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

It's coming

Bidol83.gif

you almost got me for a sec there

spacer.png

Not 19 resurging on Spotify. See when your discography is full of classics.

37 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Not Chaka khan shading A…

so old and bitter….:noparty:

All the vocalists have so big egos...

I'm glad Adele is more of a singer-songwriter anyway. :heart2:

35 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

I love this song :jonny: Acoustic guitar and her voice >>>

we need a live cover :celestial5:

she sang it once at the London palladium for an evening with Adele but it never aired :ghostface:

Edited by Aslan

46 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

Underrated sing, one of my faves on this alberm

Bidol83.gif

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

Not Chaka khan shading A…

so old and bitter….:noparty:

Meh, she's jealous because A is bigger than she ever was and the only song she's known for is because Whitney made it popular.

I can see why the old hag is mad. :coffee2:

Did we get any pictures of her going into a studio while she worked on 30? We never knew she was working on anything, just assumptions. If she will release something this year, we'll never expect it.

14 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

Did we get any pictures of her going into a studio while she worked on 30? We never knew she was working on anything, just assumptions. If she will release something this year, we'll never expect it.

I found one from 2019, lol. https://people.com/music/adele-spotted-going-incognito-at-recording-studio/ And this was in New York. So in L.A. it must be possible for her to do it in total privacy. And even back then in 2019 there was no way to know if she was recording music or not.

8 hours ago, anti-***** said:

7 hours ago, Aslan said:

we need a live cover :celestial5:

she sang it once at the London palladium for an evening with Adele but it never aired :ghostface:

7 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Underrated sing, one of my faves on this alberm

Bidol83.gif

Adele’s lower register is just as rich and nuanced as her soaring chest voice, I wish more people appreciated the whole scope of her voice and not just the big belty Hello’s and RITDs. Adele has always been more than that.

spacer.png

When Adele said “Alright then, I’m ready”…

A prelude, a breaking of the forth wall, an ALBUM OPENER… ugh her MIND. Her contemporaries wish they could open their album as excellently, poignantly, and beautifully as Adele did on 30.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

Adele’s lower register is just as rich and nuanced as her soaring chest voice, I wish more people appreciated the whole scope of her voice and not just the big belty Hello’s and RITDs. Adele has always been more than that.

spacer.png

Her fault for not showing it in her lead singles.

6 hours ago, OneAndOnly said:

When Adele said “Alright then, I’m ready”…

A prelude, a breaking of the forth wall, an ALBUM OPENER… ugh her MIND. Her contemporaries wish they could open their album as excellently, poignantly, and beautifully as Adele did on 30.

spacer.png

She should do a full concept album at some point. With enough direction and time I think she can craft a great story.

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

She should do a full concept album at some point. With enough direction and time I think she can craft a great story.

spacer.png

A5 about to serve 1-OUT on Billboard

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

3 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

A5 about to serve 1-OUT on Billboard

tumblr_pa2v7ozhwq1xw7h9io1_250.gif

A new record-breaking album then, she always wins 

spacer.png

Also question/ wondering- did A make Colombia lose money with 30? I mean they had much higher expectations for it and set up vegas, the two promo shows and all the promotion leading up to the album release. then 2022 became a mess and she doesnt seem to be making any new moves at least with new music for a bit. probably not but the thread out there had me wondering.

1 hour ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Also question/ wondering- did A make Colombia lose money with 30? I mean they had much higher expectations for it and set up vegas, the two promo shows and all the promotion leading up to the album release. then 2022 became a mess and she doesnt seem to be making any new moves at least with new music for a bit. probably not but the thread out there had me wondering.

It depends on whether the $100 million recording deal rumor is true or not. With the album probably yes they lost money. But I imagine the Vegas profit per ticket is really high.

And idk what expectations they had because all that what happened before the album release was almost pointless. They should have promoted it a lot more after release. Even the One Night Only was 4 days before album release, which I think was so stupid.

There has to be something else coming up soon because no way is Sony/Columbia getting that money back ever otherwise.

2 hours ago, anti-***** said:

It depends on whether the $100 million recording deal rumor is true or not. With the album probably yes they lost money. But I imagine the Vegas profit per ticket is really high.

And idk what expectations they had because all that what happened before the album release was almost pointless. They should have promoted it a lot more after release. Even the One Night Only was 4 days before album release, which I think was so stupid.

There has to be something else coming up soon because no way is Sony/Columbia getting that money back ever otherwise.

Y’all act like 30 sold like 10 copies :ace:

also the 100 million deal takes into account the money she’s already made them through 19+21+25. 
 they also made money through with ONO and the various deals they made with CBS and other tv stations around the world to air it.
vegas has also been extremely lucrative with merch and the 100% attendance rate. 
I’m sure Sony are very happy with her. She’s their top artist on their roster.
yes streaming could of been better but that’s another story.  

4 hours ago, Aslan said:

also the 100 million deal takes into account the money she’s already made them through 19+21+25. 

How do you know that?

And it's not just about 30. It's VERY difficult to make money with music sales and streams these days. Especially because Spotify I think has the lowest pay rate between the streaming platforms. And if you take 6 year breaks. So touring is the only option for big bucks. Or at least release albums more often.

9 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

How do you know that?

And it's not just about 30. It's VERY difficult to make money with music sales and streams these days. Especially because Spotify I think has the lowest pay rate between the streaming platforms. And if you take 6 year breaks. So touring is the only option for big bucks. Or at least release albums more often.

I spoke to a daydreamer about it a long time ago in a gc. He works in the music industry and they take their past success into account when renegotiating contracts. She’s made Sony a lot of money so of course they will want to keep her. 

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

I spoke to a daydreamer about it a long time ago in a gc. He works in the music industry and they take their past success into account when renegotiating contracts. She’s made Sony a lot of money so of course they will want to keep her. 

I just want them to put more effort in A5. The One Night Only thing is getting tired. They did a same name special with Harry Styles and now i read also with Miley.

1 minute ago, anti-***** said:

I just want them to put more effort in A5. The One Night Only thing is getting tired. They did a same name special with Harry Styles and now i read also with Miley.

Yes I noticed that too :noparty:

I thought “one night only” fitted A so much more seeing as we don’t really get much content from her and it was her grand comeback. 
Sony are just sticking to the copy and paste formula and it’s BORING…

if they mishandle A5 the same way they’ve mishandled this era I’m going to be hella annoyed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.