Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

HDD: Harry Styles 200K

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow 

 

:clap3:

 

But ill wait until the album comes out cause I doubt it

not bad at all, i hope he does do 200k. he's so wonderful and im ready for the album omg

1 hour ago, B-Rabbit said:

Those aren't that great of numbers for an $80 million record deal :michael:

 

1 hour ago, DemiRexha said:

He got an 80 million record deal??? :jonny2: 

there's no way he got an $80million deal. they don't do those anymore

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

HDD also posted Zayn would do over 200K+ a week before his release. :cm:

http://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=965037

 

He ended up doing 157K. Not saying that I don't see it for Harry, but I expected similar if not less, seeing that Sign of the Times debuted lower than PILLOWTALK. If he does meet the prediction though congrats to him.

I presume 200k is based on pre-orders. Styles' album is AC, Zayn's wasn't (more streaming friendly). And Harry's promotion is huge - he performed 3 songs on NBC yesterday, and will be a music guest on James Corden's show every day next week. So 200k is quite achievable.

For all the hype I expected a bit more, but obviously they're still not bad numbers.

1 hour ago, Mr Boots said:

 

there's no way he got an $80million deal. they don't do those anymore

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=301745

8 hours ago, Donald J. Trump said:

I don't get it, how can they predict it already?

 

Image result for raven gif disney

Planned promo + CD shipments + digital pre-orders

8 hours ago, B-Rabbit said:

Those aren't that great of numbers for an $80 million record deal :michael:

:rip:

7 hours ago, B-Rabbit said:

Those aren't that great of numbers for an $80 million record deal :michael:

$80M?! Nooo...they really bought the hype (which was huge) but he is not delivering. I was expecting him to crush Zayn's numbers based on atrl. But now...

I expected more, tbh. Some of the songs, though, are pretty... average. Not saying SOTT is out of this world, but it was exciting at the very least. The songs released so far have been quite bland. I'm kind of scared of not liking it. :dancehall:

8 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

legend :clap3: people thinking he'd do less than Zayn :toofunny2:

 

Zayn had higher early and they ended up dropping so don't hold your breath

Wow, ngl with the way ATRL was hyping this dude was expecting at least 400k. But this is nice better than Zayn I guess. 

I wish the vinyl pre-order from the UK site would contribute to the US sales.

 

I had to get the white vinyl.

9 hours ago, B-Rabbit said:

Those aren't that great of numbers for an $80 million record deal :michael:

It's what they deserve. Wasting that kind of money on one artist is insane but oh well:celestial6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.