• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Kavish

• Dessy

• Overprotected

I mean Group 1 kinda slayed, no bias but the slashings im getting for my song are just :rip:

my thoughts, round 1

b3de8caa48cd1ee2bc5eb1e2f05658f7aa4cba2b.jpg

stream for charity uwu PROMISE & EXCELLENCE.

Apink - Dumhdurum - absolutely love this song.

BANKS - Gemini Feed - perfection, love her and this song so much.

Björk - Army of Me - it's a no from me, sorry.

BLACKPINK - How You Like That - SOTY 2020.

Céline Dion - It's All Coming Back to Me Now - it's cute but too long. gorgeous vocals obviously.

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom - an iconic c*nty bop! lovee.

Doja Cat - Go to Town - it's cute but she has way better.

Hole - Celebrity Skin - reminds me of my idol and my everything Mayhem Miller, a bopp.

Jessie Ware - Spotlight - i just rly don't like her. it's not as bad as i remembered though.

Kari Faux - Medicated - awful.

Kelela - A Message - this is pretty cool, i like it.

Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug - a cute bop.

Liz Phair - 6'1" - AWFUL.

Lorde - Tennis Court - pretty good.

P!NK - Stupid Girls - a throw back bopp,  yusss.

Rita Ora - Anywhere - so good!!

Sam Smith - Young - interesting choice!

The Knife - Heartbeats - not the biggest fan of her voice but it's pretty cute.

TWICE - I Can't Stop Me - amazing, such a bop! love.

WILLOW - T r a n s p a r e n t s o u l - very good!

i see someone decided to send the best song ever created in the history of music to pander to that luckystrike #1 

Wouldn’t it make sense to rate the group you’re not in? So that anonymity is guaranteed? But what do I know?

Just now, dweebz said:

Wouldn’t it make sense to rate the group you’re not in? So that anonymity is guaranteed? But what do I know?

I have thought on that sometimes. :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

I have thought on that sometimes. :coffee:

Me finally having good ideas that you like :lakitu:

GROUP 1

APINK - Dumhdurum: One of the best releases of last year. Perfect goodbye single! 

BANKS - Gemini Feed: It got a little repetitive for me towards the end but I actually enjoyed this.

Björk - Army of Me: I heard this on Sucker Punch years ago and I really liked it. One of the few Björk songs I can handle.

BLACKPINK - How You Like That: Do I even need to say anything? Come on now.

Celine Dion - It’s All Coming Back to Me Now: 7 and a half minutes?? I suddenly regret listening to this at work where I’m already not trying to fall asleep. It’s a cute ballad I guess.

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom: Going from Snoozeline to this is so jarring. I’ve always hated this song. I need you twinks to let it GO !

Doja Cat - Go To Town: Not my favorite Doja song if I’m being honest. The vocals in the chorus can get annoying. It’s very meh to me overall.

Hole - Celebrity Skin: I forgot about this song and I remember how much I like it. Good job on sending something unique but that’s also actually good.

Jessie Ware - Spotlight: The beginning sounded very Christmas song, so I was kind of concerned. But then the beat kicked in and saved it. I liked it enough, I just kind of wish it went somewhere? 

Kari Faux - Medicated: Just… no. Simply terrible.

Kelela - A Message: This is doing nothing for me at all. Very forgettable. 

Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug: I’ve never cared for this song. And it certainly has aged like someone on drugs.

Liz Phair - 6’1: Not my kind of music. It’s just okay - there are worse in this group for me.

Lorde - Tennis Court: Lorde’s music just isn’t for me but this is one of her better songs. 

P!nk - Stupid Girls: Something about this song has never sat right with me. She has better songs than this.

Rita Ora - Anywhere: Maybe the super spreader made some points with this one. A really good and fun pop song.

Sam Smith - Young: A bigger snooze than the Celine song. Achievement unlocked! 

The Knife - Heartbeats: Oh I really enjoyed this. The beat is really good.

TWICE - I Can’t Stop Me: I’m loving their new direction, sonically, so this is great. I’m loving their more mature sound with this one. 

WILLOW - t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l: This is better than I thought it would be. This sound really fits her. 

l1iraqV.png

Apink - Dumhdurum: Klassic x

BANKS - Gemini Feed: Bop, one of her listenable songs x

Björk - Army of Me: Quite listenable for a Pörk sing x

BLACKPINK - How You Like That: Worst K-pop sing in this group but a trashy banger x

Céline Dion - It's All Coming Back to Me Now: I mean it's a classic but you could have sent the single version ma

Charli XCX - Vroom Vroom: Cute banger for the gays x

Doja Cat - Go to Town: No x

Hole - Celebrity Skin: Rock Band/Glee classic hvEJQ4y.gif

Jessie Ware - Spotlight: Flawless song x

Kari Faux - Medicated: The lyrics... the production... oh no baby

Kelela - A Message: Nice jam

Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug: Cute classic x

Liz Phair - 6'1": Terrible xoxo

Lorde - Tennis Court: Oprah

P!NK - Stupid Girls: Please :kii6:

Rita Ora - Anywhere: Quite excellent if you ask me x

Sam Smith - Young: THEY did not snap on this one :)

The Knife - Heartbeats: Cute electro moment

TWICE - I Can't Stop Me: This SOTY

WILLOW - T r a n s p a r e n t s o u l: I don't like the way she sings in this but it's a Paramore'd bop x

Psycho

ZwiVAb9.png

First of all, thank y'all for sending. This turnout is iconique, I have to say!

GROUP 1

Spoiler

APINK - DUMHDURUM

This ain't it for me. It's fun, so that's good, but it's just not something I'd seek out.

BANKS - GEMINI FEED

I guess it's in my blood to like this (born 6/15!!!!). Anyway this is a mega classic, the lyrics are a little clunky but whatever, the production eats the **** up still to this day.

BJÖRK - ARMY OF ME

Beyond a classic. One of her best songs. The vocal delivery, the lyrics, the grimy production.. I can't ask for more.

BLACKPINK - HOW YOU LIKE THAT

A quick little bop. Love how confident they are on it.

CÉLINE DION - IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW

It's of course iconic and all, but it sounds very very of its time, and not in a flattering way. I love long songs, but the length isn't helping here either.

CHARLI XCX - VROOM VROOM

I've never been a massive fan of this. It's super repetitive. Ofc I admire it because it propelled her into the genre that she's been dominating since its release. Just not a huge fan of the song itself.

DOJA CAT - GO TO TOWN

Really don't like this. It's goofy but to a fault, for me.

HOLE - CELEBRITY SKIN

It's cute. Very Freaky Friday. Fun to sing along to.

JESSIE WARE - SPOTLIGHT

Beautiful, but almost too sterile for me. I don't like to compare songs bc what's the point, but it's not one of my favorites on this incredible dance album. Still a SOLID choice, though.

KARI FAUX - MEDICATED

It's cute. Not super interesting for me, though. It gets repetitive towards the end for me.

KELELA - A MESSAGE

Very pretty. The production on her songs are so unique.

KESHA - YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG

NOOOOOOOOO BICTH. You pulled out the classic and did what you had to do. Also.. this has one of the best bridges in Pop music history.

tiKuQIX.gif

LIZ PHAIR - 6'1"

It's okay. Sounds like the theme song for a 90s cartoon.

LORDE - TENNIS COURT

LOOOOOOVE her confidence on this. One of her best songs without a doubt.

P!NK - STUPID GIRLS

I don't like anything about this, sorry.

RITA ORA - ANYWHERE

Generic, but it's not fun either so what imma do now?

SAM SMITH - YOUNG

The vocoder is cool. There's not a whole lot to say though, it's really really just an intro for the album.

THE KNIFE - HEARTBEATS

Silent Shout was right there, bitch!!! But anyway... it's not giving me much. Like I need some more flavor idek how to describe it.

TWICE - I CAN'T STOP ME

It's alright. Chorus kinda sounds like Dua Lipa's Physical.

WILLOW - T R A N S P A R E N T S O U L

One of my least favorite singles of the year. It just makes me cringe, I am so sorry.

GROUP 2

Spoiler

BLACK DRESSES - PEACESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the bleep bleep synths or whatever those are. This goes in sooooo many directions, and I'm not sure if I like it or if I think it's just going OFF to go off.

CHARLIE PUTH - THE WAY I AM

Where my Lil Puthies at? This is still such a fun song, the lyrics suck but the melodies + the slick production is great.

DOJA CAT - CYBER SEX

This is stupid and fun. I ain't mad.

DOJA CAT - WOMAN

Generic production, not something I'd return to. It just got annoying at a certain point.

ERIKA DE CASIER - DRAMA

Wayment. This lush sensual production but it's not boring.

GmlzOUv.gif

L DEVINE - PRIORITIES

OOPS. I like this a lot. Great punchy production. The abrupt ending served art too :shock:.

MADONNA - SURVIVAL

Cute. Gets repetitive at a certain point for me, though. 

MITSKI - HAPPY

Absolutely love this. Maybe my favorite song from her. Omg but lil storytime, this album was all I listened to my freshman year of college and I tried to listen to it the other day after a while of not listening to it and it was giving me war flashbacks..................... anyway nice choice

PAT BENATAR - HEARTBREAKER

Corny as hell, no shade. A classic though or whateva :nailpolish:

RIHANNA - PHRESH OUT THE RUNWAY

This song is godawful, but a bop nonetheless. Who gon pop me?

KLooNeT.gif

RIHANNA - SOS

Bouncy and hot. Mhm. That chorus SOARS.

SADE - SMOOTH OPERATOR

Classic.

SARA BAREILLIS - BRAVE

This has always been corny and annoying for me, sorry. It's not doing it for me all these years later, either. The production is generic and the lyrics are giving Sesame Street, but not fierce.

SHAKIRA - SHE WOLF

My ***** is THROBBING. This absolute pop classic. One of my favorite choruses ever.

ST. VINCENT - PAY YOUR WAY IN PAIN

This is better within the context of the album, it's like the weird campy intro to the sultry album. When I first heard this song, I wanted her dead, I wanted her to hurt like I was hurting, I wanted her to take an introspective look at herself. But it grew a little bit since I've listened to the album more.

SZA - SUPERMODEL

A serve. Love to sing along to it.

TEAMARRR - CHASING AMY

It's super generic for me. Not to make stupid comparisons but imma make a stupid comparison, it's giving Dollar Tree Kehlani.

WOLF ALICE - THE BEACH

One of my favorite tracks on the album, easily. I wish it was way longer too. Really really great song. The build-up >>>>>. I knew I was in for a ride with this album when I first heard this.

ZARA LARSSON - LOVE ME LAND

Great song. Undeniably pop perfection. The chorus is crazy.

Hate this clue judge amirite! ????

Ship it back

rSnViXc.gif

Bitches be like idk why I’m messed up ?

And then this is bitches:

2 minutes ago, clue said:

MITSKI - HAPPY

Absolutely love this. Maybe my favorite song from her. Omg but lil storytime, this album was all I listened to my freshman year of college

??

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

Taste level of the judges: abysmal, I fear

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Bitches be like idk why I’m messed up ?

And then this is bitches:

??

:bibliahh:

Why are people sending critiques 1 by 1 is it to up their post count?

1 minute ago, Insanity said:

Why are people sending critiques 1 by 1 is it to up their post count?

I think bc we do it in ASC

I don't really mind but I feel like it's easier for contestants if they're in one post?

Love the positive critique @clue :date:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.