• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Kavish

• Dessy

• Overprotected

Black Dresses - Peacesign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy the production here. I wish the vocals were better but the lyrics were cute. 

Doja Cat - Woman

I prefer the other Doja song over this. It's too repetitive

Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
I ain't gonna lie this is good. 

L Devine - Priorities

It's there for me. I will say I would check it again later. It's a potential grower for me. 

Erika de Casier - Drama

I like the overall vibe of this, really pleased. Good entry

Madonna - Survival

I like this type of music from Madonna. 

Queen! :jonnycat:

Doja Cat - Cyber Sex
It's alright. Better than the first two songs at least

GwGkVeR.png?width=360&height=450

????? ?

Spoiler

DUMHDURUM - This started out cute but got more chaotic and messy as the song went on n. Not the biggest fan of it but it's tolerable

GEMINI FEED - Her best yeah..

ARMY OF ME - Not the biggest Bjärb personally but this was still quite intriguing. Idk if I'd return to it, but I was entertained

HOW YOU LIKE THAT - Their worst lead sadly. It's pretty disjointed and noisy. I miss the times when their songs felt more streamlined :'( 

IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW - 

VROOM VROOM - One of the most forward-thinking and fun songs of the 10s. This birthed so many other artists yeah..

GO TO TOWN - I wanna be nice but the vocal delivery on this is quite hideous I'm sorry :weeps:  It's just not enjoyable to me

CELEBRITY SKIN - cute little rock bop :heart2: 

SPOTLIGHT - One of the most beautiful songs of all time idc idc idc. The production on this is just divine, and Jessie's vocals glide over this like a dream. Absolute masterpiece

MEDICATED - Ehh it's fine. I like it overall but the chorus is somewhat underwhelming and makes this a bit too lowkey. 

A MESSAGE - yes kelela yes praise. I need her back so badly...

YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG - wait not this making me feel nostalgic.. this is a lovely little trashy bop

6'1'' - I mean.. i guess? don't really have any positive or negative feelings towards this

TENNIS COURT - Back when she made good music.. I miss her :weeps:  This is top 3 on PH yeah..

STUPID GIRLS - this aged so badly, both sonically and esp lyrically sjsjs

ANYWHERE - so generic but I can't make it not bop.. it's a little too catchy yeah.. the superspreader Mogul did that

YOUNG - 

sam-smith-trio.jpg

this is not bad but doesn't really go anywhere. 

HEARTBEATS - ehh it's interesting but not a fan of the vocals on this. The production is great but ehhhh

I CAN'T STOP ME - cute bop, nothing special

T R A N S P A R E N T S O U L - her album was pretty disappointing but this is still great. Easily the best song on the album. Lovely finish to group 1 <3 

????? ?

Spoiler

PEACESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I appreciate the thought of doing something else, and I wish I could reward this but it feels more like an attack than an entry :thing: 

THE WAY I AM - For a charlie Puth song.. I expected worse so this was a lovely surprise in that regard. Not super interesting tho, but w/e

CYBER SEX - life was great when we were all waiting for another video of Bktidalwave singing to this 

queenofbk-doja.gif

WOMAN - Doesn't do a lot for me. Pretty uninteresting doja cut imo

DRAMA - ugh I've been meaning to get into her album for ages now but always forget it. This was cute 

PRIORITIES - wait this kinda bops..

SURVIVAL - this is boring to me sorree x

HAPPY - I fear this might be misunderstood by some.. but let's not get it twisted this is a MASTERPIECE! Breathtakingly good yeah

HEARTBREAKER - Not rupaul inspiring the gals already yeah.. Anyways this was cute

PHRESH OUT THE RUNWAY - You have to have a high level of intelligence to grasp the brilliance of this song me thinks. I've been told by sources that Taylor Swift wishes she had a bridge as good as this one yeah..

SOS - she was brilliant for this sample yeah.. it's giving genius tingz

SMOOTH OPERATOR - the pandering to a certain redheaded individual that might be a contestant now..

this is cute

BRAVE - the only thing that makes this song good is when an ATRLer predicted that Roar would sound like this sjsj

SHE WOLF - oh ABSOLUTELYYYYYYY. One of her best yeah

PAY YOUR WAY IN PAIN - This will be panned by some, but they don't understand the high camp factor that this has.. The intentional sleaziness, and vocal delivery on this is just :jonny5: I also love how it was a great bridge between the album and MASS in a way. 

SUPERMODEL - this group snapping a bit too hard oh my.. left group 1 in the dust completely

CHASING AMY - thought this would be a serve but the production on this is so annoying and off-putting :skull: It had potential, for what its worth!

THE BEACH - I feel bad for anyone in this group because OH MYYY :jonny5: such a strong group

LOVE ME LAND - @luckystrike YOU ARE OVER!!!!! AND SO IS ZARA!!!!!!

E68gss2VEAIzBqd.jpg

Doja Cat - Woman
Um not this growing on me. Congrats I like you better than Cyber Sex. 

L Devine - Priorities

Something more upbeat, I like this a lot:duca:

Mitski - Happy

The song got better for me while it progressed. 

we stan bagels :clap3:

Erika de Casier - Drama

You smart for sending this slay. My first place contender

Madonna - Survival 

Not a fan of this, but it's a good song for sure. 

Black Dresses - Peacesign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: HUGE banger ahhhh :jonny5:

Charlie Puth - The Way I Am: It’s listenable for a Charlie Puth song

Doja Cat - Cyber Sex: QUEEN OF RAP SNAPPED! What a time to be alive :katie2:

Doja Cat - Woman: Not one of her best songs but it’s pretty good

Erika de Casier - Drama: You can't go wrong with Erika, you really can't!

L Devine - Priorities: It’s a fun song

Madonna - Survival: Yep it’s a bop from her most underrated album :thing:

Mitski - Happy: Extremely overrated and mediocre. Was Geyser banned?

Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker: Cute ig

Rihanna - Phresh Out the Runway: May have aged a bit but it still kinda bangs

Rihanna - SOS: Basically what I said for POTR

Sade - Smooth Operator: Wonderful song

Sara Bareilles - Brave: Ehhhh no

Shakira - She Wolf: Never liked this but I guess it’s catchy

St. Vincent - Pay Your Way in Pain: IT’S THE SERVE!! A big grower :WAP:

SZA - Supermodel: Unlistenable Edit: Just relistened to CTRL and I hate it less now but still ranking you low sorry

TeaMarrr - Chasing Amy: Doesn’t really stand out but it’s an alright song

Wolf Alice - The Beach: LOVE Wolf Alice but openers are always the worst part of their album honestly :/ that being said I’ll still give this a decent rank

Zara Larsson - Love Me Land: Meh. I like the “ohohahah” part!

Edited by Sanguine

3 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

oh my bad :skull:

No it's okay!! It'll be more natural when OP starts accepting entries next round

moLwzfJ.gif

Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

I liked. It will probably be in the middle of my list. 

Mitski - Happy

Oh wow what a musical journey this was, love this

L Devine - Priorities
Um HELLO???? What is this bop? I stan. Added to my playlists. 

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

GwGkVeR.png?width=360&height=450

????? ?

Reveal hidden contents

DUMHDURUM - This started out cute but got more chaotic and messy as the song went on n. Not the biggest fan of it but it's tolerable

GEMINI FEED - Her best yeah..

ARMY OF ME - Not the biggest Bjärb personally but this was still quite intriguing. Idk if I'd return to it, but I was entertained

HOW YOU LIKE THAT - Their worst lead sadly. It's pretty disjointed and noisy. I miss the times when their songs felt more streamlined :'( 

IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW - 

VROOM VROOM - One of the most forward-thinking and fun songs of the 10s. This birthed so many other artists yeah..

GO TO TOWN - I wanna be nice but the vocal delivery on this is quite hideous I'm sorry :weeps:  It's just not enjoyable to me

CELEBRITY SKIN - cute little rock bop :heart2: 

SPOTLIGHT - One of the most beautiful songs of all time idc idc idc. The production on this is just divine, and Jessie's vocals glide over this like a dream. Absolute masterpiece

MEDICATED - Ehh it's fine. I like it overall but the chorus is somewhat underwhelming and makes this a bit too lowkey. 

A MESSAGE - yes kelela yes praise. I need her back so badly...

YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG - wait not this making me feel nostalgic.. this is a lovely little trashy bop

6'1'' - I mean.. i guess? don't really have any positive or negative feelings towards this

TENNIS COURT - Back when she made good music.. I miss her :weeps:  This is top 3 on PH yeah..

STUPID GIRLS - this aged so badly, both sonically and esp lyrically sjsjs

ANYWHERE - so generic but I can't make it not bop.. it's a little too catchy yeah.. the superspreader Mogul did that

YOUNG - 

sam-smith-trio.jpg

this is not bad but doesn't really go anywhere. 

HEARTBEATS - ehh it's interesting but not a fan of the vocals on this. The production is great but ehhhh

I CAN'T STOP ME - cute bop, nothing special

T R A N S P A R E N T S O U L - her album was pretty disappointing but this is still great. Easily the best song on the album. Lovely finish to group 1 <3 

????? ?

Reveal hidden contents

PEACESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I appreciate the thought of doing something else, and I wish I could reward this but it feels more like an attack than an entry :thing: 

THE WAY I AM - For a charlie Puth song.. I expected worse so this was a lovely surprise in that regard. Not super interesting tho, but w/e

CYBER SEX - life was great when we were all waiting for another video of Bktidalwave singing to this 

queenofbk-doja.gif

WOMAN - Doesn't do a lot for me. Pretty uninteresting doja cut imo

DRAMA - ugh I've been meaning to get into her album for ages now but always forget it. This was cute 

PRIORITIES - wait this kinda bops..

SURVIVAL - this is boring to me sorree x

HAPPY - I fear this might be misunderstood by some.. but let's not get it twisted this is a MASTERPIECE! Breathtakingly good yeah

HEARTBREAKER - Not rupaul inspiring the gals already yeah.. Anyways this was cute

PHRESH OUT THE RUNWAY - You have to have a high level of intelligence to grasp the brilliance of this song me thinks. I've been told by sources that Taylor Swift wishes she had a bridge as good as this one yeah..

SOS - she was brilliant for this sample yeah.. it's giving genius tingz

SMOOTH OPERATOR - the pandering to a certain redheaded individual that might be a contestant now..

this is cute

BRAVE - the only thing that makes this song good is when an ATRLer predicted that Roar would sound like this sjsj

SHE WOLF - oh ABSOLUTELYYYYYYY. One of her best yeah

PAY YOUR WAY IN PAIN - This will be panned by some, but they don't understand the high camp factor that this has.. The intentional sleaziness, and vocal delivery on this is just :jonny5: I also love how it was a great bridge between the album and MASS in a way. 

SUPERMODEL - this group snapping a bit too hard oh my.. left group 1 in the dust completely

CHASING AMY - thought this would be a serve but the production on this is so annoying and off-putting :skull: It had potential, for what its worth!

THE BEACH - I feel bad for anyone in this group because OH MYYY :jonny5: such a strong group

LOVE ME LAND - @luckystrike YOU ARE OVER!!!!! AND SO IS ZARA!!!!!!

E68gss2VEAIzBqd.jpg

choke

Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker 

Oop no way you would have sent this if it wasn't for the Silky vs Jan lipsync :deadbanana4: I like it, especially the ending. 

Rihanna - Phresh Out the Runway

I am Navy so I'm very biased with this. :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.