Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lost Cause surpasses 100M streams on Spotify

Featured Replies

 

A misunderstood masterpiece did that :clap3:

 

Edited by My Tears Ricochet

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her “Speak Now” era, I fear. 
 

:clap3:

 

When she drops her “RED” next year.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Her “Speak Now” era, I fear. 
 

:clap3:

 

When she drops her “RED” next year.

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

this grower :WAP:

Clearly not a shower.

 

:WAP:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

6 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Her “Speak Now” era, I fear. 
 

:clap3:

 

When she drops her “RED” next year.

Speak Now album sold 1m+ first week and 6 weeks at No. 1:rip:

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Speak Now album sold 1m+ first week and 6 weeks at No. 1:rip:

2 down, 4 to go i guess :heart2:

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Speak Now album sold 1m+ first week and 6 weeks at No. 1:rip:

4 more weeks to go then. 
 

:gaynetcat4: :gaynetcat4: :gaynetcat4:

Just now, CandleGuy said:

2 down, 4 to go i guess :heart2:

Good luck with that. It's second week is selling 75k:rip:

 

Forgot about 1m debut:gaycat5:

It won her BBMAs and AMAs  let's see how many Billie wins:gaygacat6:

Just now, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

4 more weeks to go then. 
 

:gaynetcat4: :gaynetcat4: :gaynetcat4:

What about 1m+ debut. This debuted below her previous album. 

 

Taylor was not like this. :gaygacat4: Also good luck with that Red Era you speak of. :gaycat2:

  • Author
16 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Her “Speak Now” era, I fear. 
 

:clap3:

 

 

I actually see the similarities:bloo:

 

Both Taylor and Billie were coming from AOTY winning smash albums with smash hits.

 

Though Mine, Mean and BTD were cute hits, nothing huge as Love Story or YBWM, just like how TIA and HTE are to Bad Guy and WTPIO

 

Can't wait for Billie's RED era :jonny6:

Edited by My Tears Ricochet

1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

I actually see the similarities:bloo:

 

Both Taylor and Billie were coming from AOTY winning smash albums with smash hits.

 

Though Mine, Mean and BTD were cute hits, nothing huge as Love Story or YBWM, just like how TIA and HTE are to Bad Guy and WTPI.

 

Can't wait for Billie's RED era :jonny6:

I would have seen the similarities if people were interested in her whole album and not just one-two singles. 

 

That's the big difference. I actually use to think the same, that this is Billie's Speak Now era but it clearly ain't. 

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I would have seen the similarities if people were interested in her whole album and not just one-two singles. 

 

That's the big difference. I actually use to think the same, that this is Billie's Speak Now era but it clearly ain't. 

Do Taylor fandom think fearless >> speak now as a whole record, I’m just curious? I actually enjoy speak now more even tho the Fearless has two huge memorable hits. It’s just that the fearless growth from self titled was an amazing feat.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I would have seen the similarities if people were interested in her whole album and not just one-two singles. 

HTE era isn't over yet sis:giraffe:

I can see this era ending up with respectable numbers.

4 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Do Taylor fandom think fearless >> speak now as a whole record, I’m just curious? I actually enjoy speak now more even tho the Fearless has two huge memorable hits. It’s just that the fearless growth from self titled was an amazing feat.

Nope. Taylor Fandom considers Speak Now as better for sure. 

 

Speak Now is just absolutely amazing. Enchanted, Dear John, Story of US,Haunted, Last Kiss and many more slays:wanda:

 

I think Taylor is just not good with choosing singles otherwise Speak Now would have been massive. Imagine Enchanted as lead with radio edit and proper mv:giraffe:

7 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

HTE era isn't over yet sis:giraffe:

I can see this era ending up with respectable numbers.

Yeah definitely possible. I could see Oxytocin taking off, it has hit written all over it. 

 

28 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

I actually see the similarities:bloo:

 

Both Taylor and Billie were coming from AOTY winning smash albums with smash hits.

 

Though Mine, Mean and BTD were cute hits, nothing huge as Love Story or YBWM, just like how TIA and HTE are to Bad Guy and WTPIO

 

Can't wait for Billie's RED era :jonny6:

When she releases her “WANEGBT” as the lead single, and gets dragged by everyone, before dropping her “IKYWT” and people loving her again. 
 

:jonnycat:
 

25 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I would have seen the similarities if people were interested in her whole album and not just one-two singles. 

 

That's the big difference. I actually use to think the same, that this is Billie's Speak Now era but it clearly ain't. 

This is definitely Eilish’s “Speak Now” era.

 

• DSAM = Taylor Swift

(An album that epitomised longevity).

 

• WWFA,WDWG = Fearless

(Big Debut & Huge Longevity; Big Singles + AOTY-winning).

 

• HTE = Speak Now

(An underperformance compared to their previous eras. Several top ten hits with none being smash-hits. Loved by fans and poised as her best work).

 

She will release her “RED” next which means that her “1989”, her biggest era yet, is coming in 2024/2025.

 

:jonnycat:
 

 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

10 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Nope. Taylor Fandom considers Speak Now as better for sure. 

 

Speak Now is just absolutely amazing. Enchanted, Dear John, Story of US,Haunted, Last Kiss and many more slays:wanda:

Great to know that I can consider joining the fandom then :giraffe: sorry for hijacking the thread otherwise. :duck:

 

OT: lost cause sounds exactly where it belongs when you listen to the entire album. The only thing that sounds like an odd one out for me on HTE is Oxytocin.

 Was WANEGBT hated?? Because it was very big hit in Asia and near to 8x platinum in USA

 

Also, if Billie drops album like Red, I will be the first to buy it. :wanda:

And wow, 1989 era from her could slay :WAP:

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

When she releases her “WANEGBT” as the lead single, and gets dragged by everyone, before dropping her “IKYWT” and people loving her again

 

She will release her “RED” next which means that her “1989”, her biggest era yet, is coming in 2024/2025.

 

:jonnycat:
 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.