• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• Thinking Of You

• Аshanti

• Jude

thanks for all your hard work simm!!!!!!!

Well maybe he did the right thing 

He choose the perfect week.... what is this mess for this week Hot 100?

anyway thank you Simm :clap3:

oh wow :noparty: can't blame him considering how messy stans are

13 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

I'm pretty sad tbh :katie:, but I think it's time. I've been really annoyed lately at some of my predictions and when you then cant even figure out why you were so off...

And this thread is fine. Thanks everyone for the nice words

You were amazing. I wouldn’t have lasted a month dealing with the harassment from annoying stans. To freedom!

His red, green & orange template is literally iconic in the stan world. He will be missed :weeps:

Edited by Smilers

:sosad:

This is for the best. Twitter stans are TOXIC.

Thank you, Simon.

you are the best!

:alexz3:

hopefully Green didnt stop doing prediction too :weeps:

well, he was doing for free. I won't bother doing this hard job weekly anymore as well, especially to ungrateful and whinny gay teens here and on twitter.

I imagine that chart predictions takes so much time and effort. You have to be a big nerd to keep up with numbers and shiz. Simm had a good run! Thanks for everything, OG Chart King!

On 7/15/2020 at 11:09 PM, Jude said:

:skull:

NOT Mariah's Bye Bye. 

:ahh:

On 7/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, ATRL Feedback said:

You guys need to actually chill the hell out, especially you two and anyone else talking on this "TOTC ended him" nonsense.

You guys seem to forget that he's an actual member on this forum (@simmnfierzig). Just because he happened to be one of the few ATRL members with actual popularity outside of the forum does not give you guys the clearance to make threads and posts about him in this manner.

There is no "ending" to be made here when all chart predictors are unpaid and can and will quit any time that seems appropriate since their predictions aren't even their livelihoods anyway. They do this as a hobby. Simm, the staff behind Talk of the Charts, and every other predictor get 0 pay for making estimates every week and posting them in a spreadsheet format.

I even question if this thread should be allowed to stay open because we generally don't allow threads to be made about one sole member, regardless of it being a positive, negative, or neutral thread because they tend to generate posts like the two I have quoted in this post. This thread will be monitored very closely as this pertains directly to an ATRL member. If the ATRL member in question requests the thread be closed then it will be closed. First and last warning.

FINISH HER :dies:

The way I can't take any predictions I see seriously unless it was simm's  :chick3: 

I honestly had no idea he'd gotten quite popular on Twitter. I remember his posts on here with the predictions and being so excited to compare them to the actual positions. We stan an unproblematic, hard working king.  :heart:

QueenofCopyPaste

Not to diminish simmnfierzig being the most well known predictor here

But @Ger-55 was truly the first one and is the OG.

4 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Not to diminish simmnfierzig being the most well known predictor here

But @Ger-55 was truly the first one and is the OG.

Well this thread isn’t about him nor is it a competition about who is an OG or not, so you’re automatically diminishing him even with that disclaimer lol. There’s some of us who did predictions in 2004-05 as well. Just stay on topic at hand... so shady lol.

Anyway, @simmnfierzig the people don’t deserve you nor your hours of dedication! Trust many of us know what it takes to do predictions, threads, chart runs, all that kind of nerdy online music business. All in the name of “fun” with the numbers. So I definitely understand your decision. You were a blueprint for many that others are mentioning, no doubt. They will follow suit soon, the charts are a bit too hectic and have too many hands dipping into it these days. This Juice Wrld bomb probably sealed the deal. On TOP of members who were rude to you or disrespectful for no reason. But we all truly enjoyed your work  :clap3:

Oh wow, goodbye legend. First chart data person i knew when i got into the stan world

The end of an era. Thanks for everything Simm :alexz:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.