Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Marvel Mafia | the end!

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Hug said:

You genuinely could've guaranteed town win by voting no lynch, just so you're aware.

 

UJfdwYq.gif

WAIT... well I guess it's too late now

  • Replies 989
  • Views 57.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

okCaisz.png

 

lucky has been lynched... his role was:

Spoiler

8lBdjJL.png

 

which means that @Sanguine was:

Spoiler

hKa43fg.png

 

and @Rotunda was:

Spoiler

Qr13Dku.png

 

meaning that

 

TOWN WINS!

UJfdwYq.gif

 

EVERY mafia voted for me! I had them scared, shook, panicking!!

  • Author

3ezZiBe.png

 

First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this season. Unlike the previous season i hosted, and other seasons i've played with, this one never had a clear winner, and it was so close that I think all of us were at our toes trying to figure out how this was gonna end!

 

I do have to give some special shout outs for those players that absolutely made the game

 

@Hug if it wasn't for your first day power move, mafia probably would have won this by a long-shot. You single-handedly brought down a mafia member on the first day and propelled town for a win.

 

@Fruity and @Prismee, despite being newbies to the game, y'all kept this thread ALIVE with all your ideas and theories!

 

@Taylucifer, another newbie that absolutely nailed his role by jailing correctly almost every night (sans Daylight).

 

and finally

 

@minho and  @luckystrike for single-handedly bringing back a spark of hope for mafia, and being able to correctly triple kill 3 times in a single game!

 

However... i want to congratulate the HEROES and LOKI for WINNING THE GAME :clap3: 

 

 

Great job everyone, this was really fun for me as a host and i hope you all enjoyed yourselves as well :heart2:

 

Feel free to discuss the game in the discord dead chat!

 

@Hikari @luckystrike @TeenageDreaming @Gay Rat Divorce @Hug @Sexbot. @Overprotected @Guero @Sanguine @Speezy @Chiidish @touya kinomoto @Fruity @Taylucifer @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @Element @Rence @minho @Prismee @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ @Witch Privilege @DougAF @Daylight @Dylan'

 

 

Just now, luckystrike said:

**** YOU BITCH!  @Sanguine:oxygen2:

Shouldn't have posted this: 

Spoiler

And looking at the current tally, my main suspects would be Element, Gay Rat, Sexbot and maybe Dylan’ (who also voted for Hug, weirdly voted for minho right now, and I agree with Speezy’s post above, it’s very sus to just bandwagon on a vote with no reason) But I’m very iffy on the last one, I feel like maybe the 4th mafia could be one of the Witch voters? I don’t really know, but well, that’s what I had to say, lemme just sit on my prison cell. 

 

Out of all the Hug voters to go for they went only for innocents (and one who was already gonna get lynched) :cm: then switched on minho to look innocent just like someone did in the round before it. If I hadn't seen this I was gonna go for Rotunda

I was also right on the money with my reasoning for voting minho day 2. Maybe if people listened to me. ?

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

ddd not everyday you see a final 3 in mafia

fff, tea! 

 

kinda epic tbh

Thanks for hosting @disruptive this was my first mafia game ever and even though I was hesitant you did a great job of hosting and made me really happy that I ended up signing up in the end! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @luckystrike !!! Literally my partner in crime, we did a great job and I'm proud of how much we accomplished.  :heart:

5 minutes ago, minho said:

Thanks for hosting @disruptive this was my first mafia game ever and even though I was hesitant you did a great job of hosting and made me really happy that I ended up signing up in the end! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @luckystrike !!! Literally my partner in crime, we did a great job and I'm proud of how much we accomplished.  :heart:

minho and lucky best mafia duo :grimes:

  • Author
5 minutes ago, minho said:

Thanks for hosting @disruptive this was my first mafia game ever and even though I was hesitant you did a great job of hosting and made me really happy that I ended up signing up in the end! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @luckystrike !!! Literally my partner in crime, we did a great job and I'm proud of how much we accomplished.  :heart:

so proud of you :weeps: 

when I get lynched first in the next mafia game cause no one is gonna trust me anymore

 

UJfdwYq.gif

Just now, luckystrike said:

when I get lynched first in the next mafia game cause no one is gonna trust me anymore

 

UJfdwYq.gif

Let's celebrate that 

UJfdwYq.gif

@disruptive where’s my shoutout for turning the tables on that clown Chiidish and Gay Rat Face 

 

:noparty:

  • Author
3 minutes ago, DougAF said:

@disruptive where’s my shoutout for turning the tables on that clown Chiidish and Gay Rat Face 

 

:noparty:

shout out to @DougAF for being a clown!

 

DougAF

Omg what an iconic game:duca:Mafia and townies were at each others NECKS and fought it out till the end. Thank you @disruptivefor being a great host, this was my first ATRL game and I can't wait for the next mafia!

  • Author
13 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Omg what an iconic game:duca:Mafia and townies were at each others NECKS and fought it out till the end. Thank you @disruptivefor being a great host, this was my first ATRL game and I can't wait for the next mafia!

i'm glad you enjoyed yourself :heart:

 

next mafia hosted by @Chiidish coming in August :allears:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.