Marvel Mafia | the end!

miguel

1 minute ago, Hug said:

You genuinely could've guaranteed town win by voting no lynch, just so you're aware.

UJfdwYq.gif

WAIT... well I guess it's too late now

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

okCaisz.png

lucky has been lynched... his role was:

Spoiler

8lBdjJL.png

which means that @Sanguine was:

Spoiler

hKa43fg.png

and @Rotunda was:

Spoiler

Qr13Dku.png

meaning that

TOWN WINS!

UJfdwYq.gif

EVERY mafia voted for me! I had them scared, shook, panicking!!

3ezZiBe.png

First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of this season. Unlike the previous season i hosted, and other seasons i've played with, this one never had a clear winner, and it was so close that I think all of us were at our toes trying to figure out how this was gonna end!

I do have to give some special shout outs for those players that absolutely made the game

@Hug if it wasn't for your first day power move, mafia probably would have won this by a long-shot. You single-handedly brought down a mafia member on the first day and propelled town for a win.

@Fruity and @Prismee, despite being newbies to the game, y'all kept this thread ALIVE with all your ideas and theories!

@Taylucifer, another newbie that absolutely nailed his role by jailing correctly almost every night (sans Daylight).

and finally

@minho and  @luckystrike for single-handedly bringing back a spark of hope for mafia, and being able to correctly triple kill 3 times in a single game!

However... i want to congratulate the HEROES and LOKI for WINNING THE GAME :clap3: 

Great job everyone, this was really fun for me as a host and i hope you all enjoyed yourselves as well :heart2:

Feel free to discuss the game in the discord dead chat!

@Hikari @luckystrike @TeenageDreaming @Gay Rat Divorce @Hug @Sexbot. @Overprotected @Guero @Sanguine @Speezy @Chiidish @touya kinomoto @Fruity @Taylucifer @Not Like The Movies @Rotunda @Element @Rence @minho @Prismee @LGBTQQ2IAAA+ @Witch Privilege @DougAF @Daylight @Dylan'

Just now, luckystrike said:

**** YOU BITCH!  @Sanguine:oxygen2:

Shouldn't have posted this: 

Spoiler

And looking at the current tally, my main suspects would be Element, Gay Rat, Sexbot and maybe Dylan’ (who also voted for Hug, weirdly voted for minho right now, and I agree with Speezy’s post above, it’s very sus to just bandwagon on a vote with no reason) But I’m very iffy on the last one, I feel like maybe the 4th mafia could be one of the Witch voters? I don’t really know, but well, that’s what I had to say, lemme just sit on my prison cell. 

Out of all the Hug voters to go for they went only for innocents (and one who was already gonna get lynched) :cm: then switched on minho to look innocent just like someone did in the round before it. If I hadn't seen this I was gonna go for Rotunda

UJfdwYq.gif

I was also right on the money with my reasoning for voting minho day 2. Maybe if people listened to me. ?

ddd not everyday you see a final 3 in mafia

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

ddd not everyday you see a final 3 in mafia

fff, tea! 

kinda epic tbh

Thanks for hosting @disruptive this was my first mafia game ever and even though I was hesitant you did a great job of hosting and made me really happy that I ended up signing up in the end! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @luckystrike !!! Literally my partner in crime, we did a great job and I'm proud of how much we accomplished.  :heart:

5 minutes ago, minho said:

Thanks for hosting @disruptive this was my first mafia game ever and even though I was hesitant you did a great job of hosting and made me really happy that I ended up signing up in the end! HUGE SHOUTOUT TO @luckystrike !!! Literally my partner in crime, we did a great job and I'm proud of how much we accomplished.  :heart:

minho and lucky best mafia duo :grimes:

5 minutes ago, minho said:

so proud of you :weeps: 

when I get lynched first in the next mafia game cause no one is gonna trust me anymore

UJfdwYq.gif

Just now, luckystrike said:

when I get lynched first in the next mafia game cause no one is gonna trust me anymore

UJfdwYq.gif

Let's celebrate that 

UJfdwYq.gif

3 minutes ago, DougAF said:

@disruptive where’s my shoutout for turning the tables on that clown Chiidish and Gay Rat Face 

:noparty:

shout out to @DougAF for being a clown!

DougAF

Omg what an iconic game:duca:Mafia and townies were at each others NECKS and fought it out till the end. Thank you @disruptivefor being a great host, this was my first ATRL game and I can't wait for the next mafia!

13 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

Omg what an iconic game:duca:Mafia and townies were at each others NECKS and fought it out till the end. Thank you @disruptivefor being a great host, this was my first ATRL game and I can't wait for the next mafia!

i'm glad you enjoyed yourself :heart:

next mafia hosted by @Chiidish coming in August :allears:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.