Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Marvel Mafia | the end!

Featured Replies

Just now, Fruity said:

All of us have voted (who can)... day over plz :)

 

@Taylucifer maybe bold and underline your vote :swan:

Oh my bad. Lynch minho

  • Replies 989
  • Views 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Oh my bad. Lynch minho

:heart2:

 

I think @disruptive has gone to bed nn we will have to wait I suppose

Just now, Daylight said:

 

Spoiler

I wanted it to be a spoiler not a quote 

 

  • Author
17 hours ago, Daylight said:

 

:heart:

 

5 hours ago, minho said:

all of you are rude :weeps:

tea! :weeps: 

  • Author

no more voting (lmao), days over, results in a few minutes

  • Author

MMePUNR.png

 

Quote

minho had barely gotten away from the grasps of the heroes several times, but now, there was no one in the world that could save him. The heroes had surrounded him, and without giving him any opportunity to explain himself, they lynched him, mercilessly.

 

his last words were: "all of you are very rude" while tears streamed down his face :weeps:

@minho has been lynched, his role was:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

x3rPej3.png

 

 

 

 

 

Vote tally:

Spoiler

 

minho - everyone but minho

Fruity - minho

 

 

x

  • Author

Spider-Man Comics Reveal Mysterio's Best Trick is... His Death?

 

Night 6 has begun!

You have 12 hours to submit a valid action!

 

 @luckystrike @Sanguine @Fruity @Taylucifer @Rotunda @Prismee 

 

37 minutes ago, disruptive said:

MMePUNR.png

 

@minho has been lynched, his role was:

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

x3rPej3.png

 

 

 

 

 

Vote tally:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

minho - everyone but minho

Fruity - minho

 

 

x

finally :nuts:

1 hour ago, luckystrike said:

we gotchu we gotchu bitch

you’re next luv :duca: 

On 6/30/2020 at 11:03 PM, Rence said:

Dead mafia players:

 

Witch Privilege - Hug

Childish - Hug 

Gay Rat Divorce - Hug - Element

Not Like The Movies - Hug - Element - Speezy

 

 

On 6/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Rence said:

Remaining players and their votes from Day 1-3 (I didn't include Day 4 cause we all voted for OP):

 

(Town, Mafia, others)

 

luckystrike -  Hug - didn't vote - Sexbot

Sanguine - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Speezy - Hug - Element - Dylan

Fruity - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Taylucifer - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Rotunda - Witch -  minho - Sexbot

Rence - Witch - no lynch - NLTM

minho - Hug - Element - jailed

Prismee - Hug - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Daylight - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

 

 

I don't want to accuse anyone based on this but the votes (regardless of the reasons) are very interesting

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

 

Because this

 

It’s clear that the mafia decided to vote to lynch Element on day 2 and probably the only reason you didn’t is because you were jailed. But let me go back and check that nobody else voted Element and then swapped out last minute

 

On 7/1/2020 at 2:41 AM, Fruity said:

Well girl if you are town then how do you expect other town to react to this??

  • Speezy - Hug - Element - Dylan

Like obviously you have a lynch on the cards with this track record.

If you are lynched and are town then the only other option I'd consider (beyond minho) is:

  • luckystrike -  Hug - jailed - Sexbot

Since yeh this is looking pretty sus too, and I neglected in my theory (mainly based on day 2) that lucky was actually jailed on day 2.

It’s not really out of nowhere that I’m accusing you because I said this already so don’t act like I’m taking wild swings in a bid to make me look suspicious, PLS.

 

4 minutes ago, Fruity said:

 

Because this

 

It’s clear that the mafia decided to vote to lynch Element on day 2 and probably the only reason you didn’t is because you were jailed. But let me go back and check that nobody else voted Element and then swapped out last minute

 

It’s not really out of nowhere that I’m accusing you because I said this already so don’t act like I’m taking wild swings in a bid to make me look suspicious, PLS.

 

Okay first of all, I literally made a post saying I didn’t trust neither Element nor Gay Rat, but I would’ve DEFINITELY lynched Gay Rat, I was suspicious of Element but Gay Rat was just acting so obvious on the thread that day and that was the most obvious reason, if you don’t wanna believe me I can’t do anything about it and I understand since well I was jailed lol. 
 

And secondly, I’m not even trying to turn this on you, I am in fact, pretty confident that you are not mafia, you were accused by both Gay Rat and minho and they both turned out to be mafia so why would they even accuse you? THEY tried to turn things onto you, I just stated that your accusation towards me came very out of nowhere but now I see why you’re accusing me and that’s fine, there’s my defense. I’m actually very more suspicious of the more inactive people like Sanguine or Rotunda, NLTM played that card and he got pretty far with it, but let’s just see what happens tonight and hope that we don’t get ****ing tripled. Mafia didn’t do a triple last night so we can only hope that they probably don’t know 3 roles yet (maybe cause they’re inactive as hell and can’t figure it out cause they lost their most valuable members  :cm:) 

Tbh I'm really not confident at all about lucky tho, like minho was so obvious to me but unfortunately lucky does kind of read as town from his posts so.

 

The way at the end of this night (6) there will be 4 town and 1 mafia :deadbanana2:

Then we lynch, and if we're wrong it will be 3-1, then 2-1 after night 7 :deadbanana2:And on night 7 they could take a wild guess at triple kill and win.

 

So we have 2 lynch chances maximum.

Im'a really really need the town to talk up today.

 

 

Btw this kind of obvious but whoever goes to jail tonight cannot be mafia 

Unless mafia randomly doesn't kill, in which case :)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.