Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Marvel Mafia | the end!

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Rence said:

We're basically confirmed innocents cause our random votes helped bring down another mafia player. Idk about the rest of yall 

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

 

But feel free to change my mind

and Daylight, Doug and I basically decided the day 2 lynch of Gay Rat Divorce who was mafia too? So? :lakitu: We were the first 3 votes for him, and the town followed suit because we were making a lot of sense, and rationalised the whole thing. admittedly i was suspicious of Element too but I didn't lynch Element that day.

 

all the mafia, however, DID vote to lynch Element on day 2, because the other lynch options on day 2 were minho (mafia) or Gay Rat (mafia).

 

It's literally so so obvious.

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

  • Replies 989
  • Views 57.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Fruity said:

and Daylight, Doug and I basically decided the day 2 lynch of Gay Rat Divorce who was mafia too? So? :lakitu: We were the first 3 votes for him, and the town followed suit because we were making a lot of sense, and rationalised the whole thing. admittedly i was suspicious of Element too but I didn't lynch Element that day.

 

all the mafia, however, DID vote to lynch Element on day 2, because the other lynch options on day 2 were minho (mafia) or Gay Rat (mafia).

 

It's literally so so obvious.

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

I can see your point

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

Remaining players and their votes from Day 1-3 (I didn't include Day 4 cause we all voted for OP):

 

(Town, Mafia, others)

 

luckystrike -  Hug - didn't vote - Sexbot

Sanguine - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Speezy - Hug - Element - Dylan

Fruity - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Taylucifer - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Rotunda - Witch -  minho - Sexbot

Rence - Witch - no lynch - NLTM

minho - Hug - Element - jailed

Prismee - Hug - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Daylight - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

 

 

I don't want to accuse anyone based on this but the votes (regardless of the reasons) are very interesting

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

 

6 minutes ago, Rence said:

Remaining players and their votes from Day 1-3 (I didn't include Day 4 cause we all voted for OP):

 

(Town, Mafia, others)

 

luckystrike -  Hug - didn't vote - Sexbot

Sanguine - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Speezy - Hug - Element - Dylan

Fruity - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Taylucifer - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Rotunda - Witch -  minho - Sexbot

Rence - Witch - no lynch - NLTM

minho - Hug - Element - jailed

Prismee - Hug - Gay Rat - Sexbot

Daylight - Witch - Gay Rat - Sexbot

 

 

I don't want to accuse anyone based on this but the votes (regardless of the reasons) are very interesting

 

gFe1YoQ.gif

 

After my elimination all my townies beware of Fruity and/ or Rence :gaycat2: 
One of them mostly likely vote for WitchPrivates. Fruity is just using the method of voting to eliminate :gaygacat6: 
. my elimination will expose one of the two 

Dead mafia players:

 

Witch Privilege - Hug

Childish - Hug 

Gay Rat Divorce - Hug - Element

Not Like The Movies - Hug - Element - Speezy

 

6 minutes ago, Speezy said:

After my elimination all my townies beware of Fruity and/ or Rence :gaycat2: 
One of them mostly likely vote for WitchPrivates. Fruity is just using the method of voting to eliminate :gaygacat6: 
. my elimination will expose one of the two 

If I'm mafia why would I randomly vote for a fellow mafia player (NLTM) knowing that others voted him too and Nick Fury was still alive during that phase which could have pulled through with the lynch? And Nick Fury actually pulled through let's celebrate that

 

Not you trying to divert the attention when you voted for three townies especially Dylan on Day 3 knowing that the Sexbot lynch will make its voters sus after results so you tried to hide by voting someone else

 

Even if I'm wrong this time I still contributed more to lynching the mafia the entire game more than you (with your three town votes btw, not everyone has that) so I'll proudly accept my mistake when results come :gaycat2:  I'm not the desperate one here :gaygacat4:

Just now, Rence said:

If I'm mafia why would I randomly vote for a fellow mafia player (NLTM) knowing that others voted him too and Nick Fury was still alive during that phase which could have pulled through with the lynch? And Nick Fury actually pulled through let's celebrate that

 

Not you trying to divert the attention when you voted for three townies especially Dylan on Day 3 knowing that the Sexbot lynch will make its voters sus after results so you tried to hide by voting someone else

 

Even if I'm wrong this time I still contributed more to lynching the mafia the entire game more than you (with your three town votes btw, not everyone has that) so I'll proudly accept my mistake when results come :gaycat2:  I'm not the desperate one here :gaygacat4:

I’m not desperate either I ain’t writing paragraphs cause the expose will come. Like I said 1 mafia member voted for their own . Everyone should be aware of that :gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, Speezy said:

I’m not desperate either I ain’t writing paragraphs cause the expose will come. Like I said 1 mafia member voted for their own . Everyone should be aware of that :gaygacat5:

Then let's just hope you're a townie after all this time :gaygacat3:

49 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

everyone and their momma looking suspicious right now

 

Lynch minho for now

Keep my mama out of this you bitch

3 hours ago, Speezy said:

After my elimination all my townies beware of Fruity and/ or Rence :gaycat2: 
One of them mostly likely vote for WitchPrivates. Fruity is just using the method of voting to eliminate :gaygacat6: 
. my elimination will expose one of the two 

Well girl if you are town then how do you expect other town to react to this??

  • Speezy - Hug - Element - Dylan

Like obviously you have a lynch on the cards with this track record.

If you are lynched and are town then the only other option I'd consider (beyond minho) is:

  • luckystrike -  Hug - jailed - Sexbot

Since yeh this is looking pretty sus too, and I neglected in my theory (mainly based on day 2) that lucky was actually jailed on day 2.

Regardless, now that lucky has voted for minho, I'd be happy to swap my vote to minho and see what happens, since we may as well try to engineer a tie vote as suggested earlier in the thread.

I'm actually more comfortable lynching minho because he lynched me earlier, and personally I don't think I am a suspicious player to be honest LOL.

 

unlynch Speezy, lynch minho

3 hours ago, Rence said:

Dead mafia players:

 

Witch Privilege - Hug

Childish - Hug 

Gay Rat Divorce - Hug - Element

Not Like The Movies - Hug - Element - Speezy

 

Very interesting indeed.

  • Author

Vote tally:

 

Speezy (4) - Prismee, Rence, Rotunda, Sanguine

minho (2) - luckystrike, Fruity

Fruity (1) - minho

Rence (1) - Speezy

 

Yet to vote: Taylucifer

Can't vote: Daylight

 

12 hours left

Countdown

 

x

 

  • Author
58 minutes ago, disruptive said:

Vote tally:

 

Speezy (4) - Prismee, Rence, Rotunda, Sanguine

minho (2) - luckystrike, Fruity

Fruity (1) - minho

Rence (1) - Speezy

 

Yet to vote: Taylucifer

Can't vote: Daylight

 

12 hours left

Countdown

 

x

 

since ATRL is being a bitch x

 

@luckystrike  @Sanguine @Speezy  @Fruity @Taylucifer  @Rotunda @Rence @minho @Prismee  @Daylight 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.