Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Marvel Mafia | the end!

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Prismee said:

Lemme try sumn

 

Unlynch minho, No lynch

 

 

Yes that's what I was going to suggest :foxaylove2:

  • Replies 989
  • Views 57.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Rence said:

I only trusted the other three NLTM voters and now they're gone wtf :jonny2:

 

18 hours ago, Fruity said:

girl if you dont trust me and Daylight then :deadbanana2:

oop i was wondering about the randomness of Daylight being jailed

 

Unlynch Fruity

 

Lynch Rence

  • Author

Vote tally:

 

Speezy (3) - Rotunda, Sanguine, Taylucifer

minho (3) - luckystrike, Fruity, Rence

Rence (2) - Speezy, minho

No Lynch (1) - Prismee

 

Can't vote: Daylight

 

results in a few x

  • Author

fVk8746.png

 

 

Quote

The heroes had the both Speezy and minho against the wall, and were determined to finally put an end to them.

 

First down was Speezy, who was revealed to be, the one and only, Bucky Barnes!!!!

Pretends To Be Shocked GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

Then it was minho's turn, but just as they were readying to put him out of his misery, Loki appeared and helped him escape, giving him the stock of life.

@Speezy has been lynched, his role was:

Spoiler

58s7JEG.png

 

@minho was set to be lynched, but was saved by Loki.

 

Vote tally:

Spoiler

Vote tally:

 

Speezy (3) - Rotunda, Sanguine, Taylucifer

minho (3) - luckystrike, Fruity, Rence

Rence (2) - Speezy, minho

No Lynch (1) - Prismee

 

Can't vote: Daylight

 

x

  • Author

The Winter Soldier HD Wallpaper | Background Image | 1920x1080 ...

 

Night 5 has begun!

You have 12 hours to submit your actions!

 

 @luckystrike @Sanguine @Fruity @Taylucifer  @Rotunda @Rence @minho @Prismee  @Daylight 

 

 

 

  • Author

loki smile | Tumblr

 

And as he had caused enough mischief for one war, Loki decided it was time to get the **** out of this f**ked up game, and so he used his last wish to go to a summer vacation in Fiji, while the remaining heroes and villains did their thing.

 

Loki has exited and won the game, Loki was...

Spoiler

@Rence

 

wkhG5d7.png

 

 @luckystrike @Sanguine @Fruity @Taylucifer  @Rotunda @Rence @minho @Prismee  @Daylight 

my head ****ing hurts i invested so much time in this game WHEN I TOLD MYSELF I'M DONE WITH ATRL GAMES and this is what i'm rewarded with

 

all i know is the hawkeye/capt/jailer better not **** it up AND YES I WILL NOT **** IT UP TONIGHT

I'll have y'all know that my intentions were pure and I tried to help townies from the start (hence my votes) I just used my powers wrong (killed Element, saved minho instead of Speezy)

 

Even though Element's loss gave us some clues, Speezy's loss was tragic cause I really suspected him until I changed my last minute vote to minho

 

Good luck with the rest of the game. I think I know who the remaining mafia players are now

 

tumblr_p4ygjn5LVa1spgwzwo2_500.gifv

 

 

Just now, Rence said:

I'll have y'all know that my intentions were pure and I tried to help townies from the start (hence my votes) I just used my powers wrong (killed Element, saved minho instead of Speezy)

 

Even though Element's loss gave us some clues, Speezy's loss was tragic cause I really suspected him until I changed my last minute vote to minho

 

Good luck with the rest of the game. I think I know who the remaining mafia players are now

 

tumblr_p4ygjn5LVa1spgwzwo2_500.gifv

 

 

i trusted you smh!

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Rence said:

I'll have y'all know that my intentions were pure and I tried to help townies from the start (hence my votes) I just used my powers wrong (killed Element, saved minho instead of Speezy)

 

Even though Element's loss gave us some clues, Speezy's loss was tragic cause I really suspected him until I changed my last minute vote to minho

 

Good luck with the rest of the game. I think I know who the remaining mafia players are now

 

tumblr_p4ygjn5LVa1spgwzwo2_500.gifv

 

 

girl you're suppose to be in fiji smh

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.