• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• Fruity

• Prismee

• Rence

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexbot (6) - luckystrike, Daylight, Fruity, Sanguine, Taylucifer, Rotunda, Prismee

Dylan' (1)- Speezy

Couldn't vote: minho

Clearing the NLTM voters and Overprotected since she's the SK, who are we going for next 

Lynch speezy 

11 minutes ago, Dylan' said:

Lynch speezy 

Why

47 minutes ago, Hikari said:

Why

to be honest now I don’t know after thinking about it 

unlynch speezy 

I think overprotected and speezy might be anti after this night  

fruity was saying he thinks the two mafias are Minho speezy or overprotected so that’s what I was basing off of. 

but now I think someone that’s a “confirmed” townie might just be playing the role well 

I think the best choice right now is to lynch Overprotected since we would have to get rid of them anyways even if we defeated mafia. Not to mention that even if they were to use their power to eliminate a Mafia member, Kaecilius could redirect their power towards a townie. On top of all that we can't forget about triple kill especially when I think mafia is close to narrowing down who's behind another role.

soo..

Lynch Overprotected 

13 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

I think the best choice right now is to lynch Overprotected since we would have to get rid of them anyways even if we defeated mafia. Not to mention that even if they were to use their power to eliminate a Mafia member, Kaecilius could redirect their power towards a townie. On top of all that we can't forget about triple kill especially when I think mafia is close to narrowing down who's behind another role.

soo..

Lynch Overprotected 

I very much agree with this, also I was thinking that maybe to have more things on our favor, whoever Ant Man is could use their power on Thor so they get another stock (assuming that’s how the role works cause I’m dumb and I don’t know if that’s possible now that Thor used his power sksksk)

Lynch Overprotected

Okay wait I think I just came up with an idea:oh:

I'm not saying we should blackmail Overprotected but we should blackmail Overprotected :oh: If we were to let them live a little longer as long as they complied to killing who the townies believed was mafia, Hawkeye or Blackwidow could use their power on Overprotected so that A) if Kaecilius were to visit them they would die by Hawkeye's trap or B) the identity of Kaecilius would be exposed if they visited Overprotected by Black Widow's bug. If Overprotected were to try to betray the townies by not following our orders then we could just lynch them oop:oh: That's what you call killing two birds with one stone:alexz2:

@disruptive sorry i have a couple questions 

will the town be informed when Bucky Barnes have joined the heroes?

will the town be informed when Black Widow is attacked (and survives her first attack cause of her bulletproof vest)?

Hawkeye can set 1 trap every night right? i'm assuming cause it doesn't state the number of stocks. 

can Kaecilius redirect SK's power to Mysterio/himself? that way the mafia basically gets 2 kills in a night.

and also, luckystrike's question on Ant Man: can he cheer for Thor tonight? if so, does that mean Thor can use his power twice on two separate nights?

To follow up to that idea then we could use this lynch to possibly take down another mafia:cm:

so unlynch Overprotected ... for now

10 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

I very much agree with this, also I was thinking that maybe to have more things on our favor, whoever Ant Man is could use their power on Thor so they get another stock (assuming that’s how the role works cause I’m dumb and I don’t know if that’s possible now that Thor used his power sksksk)

Lynch Overprotected

We could also try this, but I believe Thor would have to role claim and that's kinda risky considering it would put us closer to a triple kill

7 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

I'm not saying we should blackmail Overprotected but we should blackmail Overprotected :oh: If we were to let them live a little longer as long as they complied to killing who the townies believed was mafia, Hawkeye or Blackwidow could use their power on Overprotected so that A) if Kaecilius were to visit them they would die by Hawkeye's trap or B) the identity of Kaecilius would be exposed if they visited Overprotected by Black Widow's bug. If Overprotected were to try to betray the townies by not following our orders then we could just lynch them oop:oh: That's what you call killing two birds with one stone:alexz2:

i think the SK can't kill tonight right? cause he only gets a kill on alternate nights.

so yes him being alive is a threat because of the triple kill, but other than that he's useless until Night 5. we can always lynch the SK on Day 5, or even jail him again on Night 5.

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

i think the SK can't kill tonight right? cause he only gets a kill on alternate nights.

so yes him being alive is a threat because of the triple kill, but other than that he's useless until Night 5. we can always lynch the SK on Day 5, or even jail him again on Night 5.

I’m pretty sure he can kill, he meant to kill tonight but since he got jailed and it didn’t go through then he gets the chance to kill tonight again :dancehall: 

14 minutes ago, TeenageDreaming said:

I don’t really understand your idea tbh, I mean... now that you said this, why would Kaecilus decide to go after OP if they know they could get caught? :deadbanana:

24 minutes ago, Prismee said:

I was confused about this first part honestly.  I'm worried that based on the wording of his role it's essentially that they can't kill consecutively, so I'm thinking they can kill the next available night :dancehall: I'm not 100% sure though

2 hours ago, Prismee said:

pretty sure that because he couldn't kill last night he will be able to kill tonight if that makes sense

2 hours ago, luckystrike said:

Lynch Overprotected

Ant man could use it on Thor I believe (even though his power is used) however Ant man would need to know who Thor is sjdokf

Which he doesn't and we probably shouldn't be role revealing rn 

2 hours ago, luckystrike said:

I don’t really understand your idea tbh, I mean... now that you said this, why would Kaecilus decide to go after OP if they know they could get caught? :deadbanana:

Agree and tbh if OP is the serial killer then what's in it for him at this point? He knows we are going to lynch him eventually. Also town is in a much more favourable position rn than the 2 remaining mafia so it's in his favour to kill town rather than help killing mafia... since he needs to survive until the end.

Also yeh the triple kill is the MAIN thing that's going to destroy town at this point. If I were mafia right now I'd consider taking the huge risk and just guessing townie roles. So OP basically role revealing is a huge threat to the town.

Imo this is an absolute no brainer that we should lynch Overprotected.

imma need my questions answered in order to make an informed decision

SFIeMT3.gif

As the villains prepared to use the infinity stones once again, the were distraught and their actions were disrupted when Thor swung in and cast a thunderstorm on them, hitting the gauntlet directly with his lightning.

And there was nothing they could do about it.

So the mafia tried to do a triple kill last night? :psyduck:

3 minutes ago, Rence said:

So the mafia tried to do a triple kill last night? :psyduck:

Omg :psyduck: I think you may be right

mmmm we have like 14 hours left, we gotta come up with sth quick 

6 hours ago, Prismee said:

will the town be informed when Black Widow is attacked (and survives her first attack cause of her bulletproof vest)?

Hawkeye can set 1 trap every night right? i'm assuming cause it doesn't state the number of stocks. 

can Kaecilius redirect SK's power to Mysterio/himself? that way the mafia basically gets 2 kills in a night.

and also, luckystrike's question on Ant Man: can he cheer for Thor tonight? if so, does that mean Thor can use his power twice on two separate nights?

If so I’m Shook that Captain still hasnt found him

Does he even want to find his own brother :coffee2:

My plan, though there's a TON of variables that makes me really uneasy.

1) Lynch Overprotected (Serial Killer) tonight so the Mafia has 1 less confirmed role for their triple kill

2) Thor outs himself

3) Ant Man cheers for Thor tonight, granting Thor 2 stock of his power

4) Thor uses 1 stock of his power tonight

5) Both Mafia gets roleblocked -> they can't kill + Kaecilius can't redirect powers

The thing I'm confused about is what if the Mafia submits a kill for Thor himself. It's basically an endless loop situation. Thor blocks Mafia, but Mafia kills Thor. 

Though could this be countered by Hawkeye putting a trap on Thor? Whoever targets Thor will die right?

And what if the Mafia somehow manages to get a triple kill? Does the triple kill precede Thor's power? How about Hawkeye's trap? 

So yeah just letting y'all know my thoughts. :dies: 

6 hours ago, Prismee said:

yes, you will be informed in both cases.

mess, that's my bad, he's supposed to only have 3 stocks.

Yes Kaecilius can redirect SK's power and choose a new target.

And yes if Ant Man were to cheer for Thor he would gain another stock!

7 minutes ago, Prismee said:

The thing I'm confused about is what if the Mafia submits a kill for Thor himself. It's basically an endless loop situation. Thor blocks Mafia, but Mafia kills Thor. 

If Mafia targets Thor directly, either in a normal mafia kill or in a triple kill, he would die and his action wouldn't go through btw

2 minutes ago, disruptive said:

If Mafia targets Thor directly, either in a normal mafia kill or in a triple kill, he would die and his action wouldn't go through btw

what if Captain America protects Thor and/or Hawkeye traps whoever targets Thor? :cupid: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.