Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Demi Lovato tops iTunes

Featured Replies

A second version is currently at #30 as well. :clap3: 

 

Imagen

 

 

Her 7th #1 on iTunes :clap3: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Awww I'm sor happy for her, regardless how this song is being treated (buzz or actual single)

 

She should be proud of the performance and this song

No Spotify Promo

No Radio

No Music Video

 

sad this isn’t being treated as a lead single by her label but I can understand why given the actual lead is coming in a few weeks

 

:jonny: 

  • Author

Demi Lovato on US iTunes:

 

#1. Anyone (explicit)

#29. Anyone (clean)

#160. Sober

 

 

Sober is that bitch. Coming for that platinum certification. :clap3: 

58 minutes ago, Revenge said:

No Spotify Promo

No Radio

No Music Video

 

sad this isn’t being treated as a lead single by her label but I can understand why given the actual lead is coming in a few weeks

 

:jonny: 

There isn’t a chance in hell this song would survive radio/Spotify. Scooter knows what he’s doing. 

32 minutes ago, FAN said:

There isn’t a chance in hell this song would survive radio/Spotify. Scooter knows what he’s doing. 

Oh yeah clearly they have a plan for the actual lead, I have some faith :rip: 

1 hour ago, Revenge said:

No Spotify Promo

No Radio

No Music Video

 

sad this isn’t being treated as a lead single by her label but I can understand why given the actual lead is coming in a few weeks

 

:jonny: 

that is so stupid. I really believe she could get a #1 debut on this comeback if they went all out (unlike Justin). 

1 minute ago, Kamil24 said:

that is so stupid. I really believe she could get a #1 debut on this comeback if they went all out (unlike Justin). 

I don’t think that was the plan for this song at all, like I’ve said in another thread this song was simply her closing a chapter on a time in her life, she said if she ever got the chance to perform again on a platform she’d perform this song, so now it’s over with im sure all focus is now going onto the lead.

:clap3: 

 

I actually doubted it because there's two version. What a bad fan I am. :deadbanana:

 

Very proud of her though. I wish it could debut on the upper half of the Hot 100.

The lead :jonny: 

 

#1. Anyone 1.0000 + #26 0.0967

#2. Nothing But You 0.06479

2 hours ago, Revenge said:

The lead :jonny: 

 

#1. Anyone 1.0000 + #26 0.0967

#2. Nothing But You 0.06479

itswhatshedeserves.gif

my friend hates Demi but I showed her the performance and she even had to admit it was good :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

not impressive 

 

 

Selena's Bad Liar indeed.

Selena’s Bad Liar

 

OT: :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.