Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Spotify: Ava's Torn 148k (1.5 days)

Featured Replies

Not surprised. Personally I don’t see this becoming a hit in America, maybe in Europe tho. 

Atlantic is really doing her dirty. They wasted all the SBP exposure.

 

Hope this gets the right treatment.

I finally started using Spotify. Lemme give the song a few streams, it's pretty catchy. 

Eh, she's still not a known name and it didn't get playlisted. It's also performing poorly on iTunes. I still don't understand the point of a Monday release. 101 of those streams are mine btw!

Edited by KillingYourCareer

  • Author

Seriously not even 200K with a global #1 hit this same year. This is Ciara numbers... actually Ciara's last single did 200K+ first day

ibxplvrsfpc1rwv1ua3.gif

Her team is actual garbage. How they completely wasted a potential pop girl’s hype is beyond me. 

 

ibxplvrsfpc1rwv1ua3.gif

Well, she's not an established name yet, so what are we expecting

 

If it wasn't for ATRL, I would have no idea that this song is out and I actually love her

 

1sBQcgO.gif

I thought that torn was her surname for a second :deadbanana: 

 

I will listen to it

The powerful forces that be are trying to end another Albanian pop girl, but Ava will not have it. Also smash hit doesn't smash overnight, she needs time for exposure. Like So Am I had

I wouldn’t worry. So Am I actually had decent numbers when it got pushed and this song is significantly better

this was never going to be a first week smash. give it time, let's see how it does when we have a MV, radio adds, playlists and some promo slots. SBP didn't exactly smash straight away. I've no doubt it'll do better than SAI and that was a moderate hit outside the US.

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

Seriously not even 200K with a global #1 hit this same year. This is Ciara numbers... actually Ciara's last single did 200K+ first day

ibxplvrsfpc1rwv1ua3.gif

Do we have a problem with the indie label president Ciara?

 

OT: Good for Ava.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.