OTR eligible for Diamond

sxmescudi

2 hours ago, GorgeousRep said:

It's not :rip: most of his YouTube streams don't count for RIAA. The numbers in that tweet include user uploads but RIAA only recognises official ones.

Also that Twitter user is a fraud

I was about to say don't RIAA only count official videos and like the majority of his YT are user uploads. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tusk

• Mr.Fenty

• Morphi

• cuneytb

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

I've never heard this song and don't know what it sounds like.

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

hrmm.

I live in NYC. Go to a concert every week. Travel the world for festivals.

I follow good music, not basic trash.

So you claim that you never heard this song and then proceed to call it basic trash in another post... makes sense

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

*claims to have NEVER heard the song*

*calls it basic trash*

4tm2bs.jpg

LMAOOOOO alskjdalksjdalj 

Certification thresholds for singles in the US clearly need to be raised. It's not just OTR but now it seems like everything gets certified with extreme ease!

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

hrmm.

I live in NYC. Go to a concert every week. Travel the world for festivals.

I follow good music, not basic trash.

Ok...

Why are you so mad?

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

The RIAA certification system is a mess.

Right, I feel like streams inflate the success/certifications of a song so much. At least on paper. 

2 hours ago, Tusk said:

It's a #1 song on Billboard.  Of course it would be basic trash.

what are you doing on atrl then, Mr. I'm Better Than Y'all?

55 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Right, I feel like streams inflate the success/certifications of a song so much. At least on paper. 

if they inflate success so much why can OTR do it but other bigger artists like Drake and Ed can’t?

27 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

what are you doing on atrl then, Mr. I'm Better Than Y'all?

It's you all who is calling me trash for never hearing a song.

I never said I was better than anyone, but then I get called a liar, when I'm not.

1 hour ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

So you claim that you never heard this song and then proceed to call it basic trash in another post... makes sense

I'm the worst. :johnald:

7 minutes ago, sxmescudi said:

if they inflate success so much why can OTR do it but other bigger artists like Drake and Ed can’t?

Shape of You is like 13x Diamond and I’m sure One Dance, God’s Plan and Hotline Bling are Diamond eligible/almost there. And don’t get me started on artists who have Diamond singles from pulling real sales back in the day, which clearly was much harder to do since they got those certifications over years, not months. OTR has racked up 10 million units in less than 3 months, something which has never been done before. So either this is the biggest song of all time or its benefitting significantly. from the current method of consumption, streaming.  

Edited by luckythisway

So its not elegible, why is this thread still open?

Its not why do yall keep believing this Behzad Hudson guy :rip:

Edited by State of Grace.

ATRL gays pretending this song isn't huge... I have to LAUGH :dies: (it still sounds suspicious though)

Edited by Psikea

13 minutes ago, Tusk said:

It's you all who is calling me trash for never hearing a song.

I never said I was better than anyone, but then I get called a liar, when I'm not.

well,

1) you're trashed not for never hearing a song, you are trashed for judging a song when you even haven't listen to it

2) it just makes no sense. i live in a relatively small town in Russia and can't go outside without hearing OTR, the song isn't even that high in charts here yet while you live in NYC, travel around the world and never heard OTR...

tenor.gif

Edited by Mr.Fenty

3 minutes ago, Psikea said:

ATRL gays pretending this song isn't huge... I have to LAUGH :dies: (it still sounds suspicious though)

D-G02kzW4AMBP98?format=jpg&name=medium

Congrats to him but the RIAA needs to fix their certs asap

The US chart system is broken when a black rapper outdoes white pop girls :spin:

this account literally make up random sh*t all the time and counts streams that RIAA doesn't. a fraud. 

Who is streaming this song so much in such a short amount of time??? :rip: how long is this song’s duration anyways??? Havana feels like a behemoth compared to this

If songs such as SOY, Havana, God’s Plan, etc were released at their primes while this song was released, they would block this from even going top 3 :rip:

4 hours ago, sxmescudi said:

must suck to live under a rock, praying for you 

I never heard this song too.. 

and i don't want too. 

So :sorry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.