Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

US: Dua Lipa certified Platinum.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Me streaming “Genesis” everyday has paid off :clap3: 

 

riaa is a mess is all i will say :)

 

i still like her tho :)

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

4 years and 10 singles later :clap3: 

2 years and New Rules being the first song of hers to take off there :clap3:

Ugh US legend! I can't wait for her to come for the American market even more with the next album. :duca:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Ugh US legend! I can't wait for her to come for the American market even more with the next album. :duca:

Right! I need her to focus more on the US next era.

 

But we love a pop girl that can survive outside America though :clap3:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Right! I need her to focus more on the US next era.

 

But we love a pop girl that can survive outside America though :clap3:

Well Europe stans hard so it's important for her to keep that market, but numbers wise she get's most from the US even though it's not even her biggest market so it's also important she expands on that, and she's also working on Asia for a while now.

Ugh love a global fave.

She had a smash after smash according to her fans but only platinum after 6 years? Congrats nevertheless! :clap3:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

She had a smash after smash according to her fans but only platinum after 6 years? Congrats nevertheless! :clap3:

DL was released 2 years ago not 6. Counting Is Fun! And yes, she did have multiple GLOBAL smashes! Not everyone has that!

 

Did your fave’s debut go at least 3x Plat with the #1 and biggest smash of all time Havana? :eek: 

 

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

Well Europe stans hard so it's important for her to keep that market, but numbers wise she get's most from the US even though it's not even her biggest market so it's also important she expands on that, and she's also working on Asia for a while now.

Ugh love a global fave.

I think Europe will always keep stanning her now tbh. I love how she’s also promoting in Asia cause its one of the biggest music markets in the world and many pop girls ignore it. :jonny:

Edited by State of Grace.

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

DL was released 2 years ago not 6.

Oh I apologize. It feels like 6 cuz I don't hear her hits anywhere anymore so I forgot about them.

24 minutes ago, Marvin said:

4 years and 10 singles later :clap3: 

:rip:

I guess she's a MPG now considering there are ATRL members out there claiming 1x platinum from a MPG is a "successful album" :clap3: 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Villanelle said:

Oh I apologize. It feels like 6 cuz I don't hear her hits anywhere anymore so I forgot about them.

Must be nice living in your own bubble where only Havana, Sangria Wine and Consequences are played 24/7!:celestial4:

 

OT: a Legend :clap3:an ALBUM :clap3:

We love a cute album that launched multiple WW hits AND multiple grammys! Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that to their credit.

Dua better come through with DL2 soon tho!

4 hours ago, Marvin said:

4 years and 10 singles later :clap3: 

Songs that got a radio push: 1. BYM, 2. NR, 3. IDGAF, 4. BTO

 

Album released in 2017 aka 2 years ago

 

:clap3: indeed 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.